do you lick your girls ass?

Who eats ass

• Hell yeah

Votes: 234 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 86 26.9%

• Total voters
I'm all fingers and thumbs when it comes to ass :D You guys are sicko's but if she washed real well with acid and stuck a lolly in there.... well ok

I not sure i answered this, but i eat it like I have cancer and its the cure. It is reciprocated, so who cares. For all you young guys on here, you don't reach your sexual awakening until your mid 20's. Thats when shit gets good, and woman seem to start to lose their inhibitions a little. By 30 the shit is rocking, and getting dirtier and dirtier by the year.

roccodart440 said:
I did it with one girl not totally deliberatly though. I was eating the ass and I had her on her hands and knees and I was eating from behind. I was darting at her hole and I stuck my tongue out, wiggling it around, stil on the outside but then she lunged back into my face inserting my tongue deep in her ass hole. It was cool.
yup; get her spread out and take that tongue and alternate between the pussy and the ass. just one continuous tongue motion. asked her to do me and she complained about the hairy butt. got the mach 3, some shave cream, some water, spread eagled my butt out and told her to do a neat job shaving, and if she nicks me she's not getting dick for a month! she was careful; she loved a freshly shaved butthole. best feeling there is!

skarhead1 said:
im not talking about after taking a showe or cleaning im talking in the heat of the moment just eatin ass.
You shoulda said that before punching in the options. I checked yeah but only after shower. Anything else is just plain gross. It's like eating shit off your girls ass, that's just plain nasty.

jcp2 said:
I not sure i answered this, but i eat it like I have cancer and its the cure. It is reciprocated, so who cares. For all you young guys on here, you don't reach your sexual awakening until your mid 20's. Thats when shit gets good, and woman seem to start to lose their inhibitions a little. By 30 the shit is rocking, and getting dirtier and dirtier by the year.

My thoughts exactly... hell, I can't really add anything to that except to say, it's spot on.

skarhead1 said:
im not talking about after taking a showe or cleaning im talking in the heat of the moment just eatin ass.

The shower adds confidence. Heat of the moment is risky..but

I've never had any surprises.

finger test. of course if im real fucked up, all bets are off

Insane_Man said:
Gotta do the finger test before. Or just be really fucked up. Hell if an ass is fresh out of the shower and well maintained it can be less nasty than eating some stank bonch. I've fucked hos where even fresh out of the shower their pink taste like a 20 year old can of tuna.

I've never licked ass, but when I seen the 20 year old tuna thing, it gave me a flashback, one time this gal gave me head, and then I turned her over gonna finish the job, and she stunk up the whole house. I can smell it, just thinking about it.

only a real man will lick a girls ass!!! And it really does feel good if you stick your tongue in it a little haha

Mustanged77: You'll fuck the ass but not lick it? Hell no, LICK IT BEFORE YA STICK IT!

alikatt said:
only a real man will lick a girls ass!!! And it really does feel good if you stick your tongue in it a little haha

Mustanged77: You'll fuck the ass but not lick it? Hell no, LICK IT BEFORE YA STICK IT!

You need to visit the convo lounge.

You will be adored and loved by all.

alikatt said:

Nice Post!

Back