Do you think the pro's use year round?

I am just curious to see what people have to say about this.

Do you think that the top pro's in BB juice year round? Furthermore, what do you believe their health will be like say 10-15 years after their last cycle?

I was jokingly telling a friend that if I were Ronnie Coleman or any pro earning a decent wage, that I would already have located the people I would kill to harvest their organs when I needed new ones.

im torn with this issue, im sure some do and some dont. i believe tom prince when he talks about what he takes. its obvious kevin levrone comes off. not sure about the mass monsters like ronnie and ruhl though. anybodys guess

bronco944 said:
im torn with this issue, im sure some do and some dont. i believe tom prince when he talks about what he takes. its obvious kevin levrone comes off. not sure about the mass monsters like ronnie and ruhl though. anybodys guess

Yeah but if Tom Prince did what he says he did he probably wouldn't have smoked out a kidney or two.....

Personally I don't think most of the monsters ever completely come off, they would shrink dramatically. Now I have definitely seen pictures of Lee Priest, Levrone and Shawn Ray where they were probably clean at the time. So I would say some do, some don't.

the pros are so secretive with their voo doo cycles and formulas ther is no way to know for sure what they really do , even if they told the truth we wouldnt know if we could believe it or not

i train with a pro

and dosent come off for more than 6 weeks at a time and that is after about 16 weeks on. off is only really a break from sticking themselves. but growth is year round 7 days a week. up to 10ius a day. test and stuff varies and now hes working in tren and eq for a leaner look for cometitions coming up in july and august.

minitor2

minitor2... does this pro get his bloodwork done and how long has he been using? How is is health?

There are a few pro's in my area, BB's and Powerlifters... and they have only gotten larger and larger in the last 5 years. I don't know them well enough to ask them about their health.

Those I've seen were on all year long. Usually orals 2-3x a year, GH for at least 6 months, test all year long...

I've tried getting info out of BOUNCER about his cycles, to no avail ;) I think if they ever consider time off, it must be a gram a week or something, but I'm sure there is disparity in what the pros do as well between themselves. Arnold definately used to take time off, but comparing him to people nowdays is kind of pointless.

You know what... Ahimoth .. it isn't.

I made this up well over 3 years ago. You are the second person to ask me this in a year. Someone even mentioned to me that there was a joke in the show about a clubfootedmidget. However, I also have written and sold two screenplays and some of my work is still floating around agents and hollywood. Clubfootemidget is a joke I used in a screenplay titled "Jesus Fetus". It is about Jesus Christ coming back as an aborted Fetus to fight Madonna's British accent. This screenplay has been around since mid 2001 and I even pitched it to one of the assistant producers of South Park. (BTW, it was never meant to be anything more than a joke, but enough of my friends had read the screenplay that they implored me to submit treatments to thier associates)

Sorry mate, just thought it might be. Family Guy is a great show. Good luck with your scripts bro.

And, yes, some of these guys must pretty much cycle all the time.

I thought BOUNCER last cycle or should I say the last time he posted doses. It was 1200mg of test enan and eq e5d which is about 1700mg of each a week. I believe he said that he's been on for 2 years, if my memory is off someone can post what they are.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
I thought BOUNCER last cycle or should I say the last time he posted doses. It was 1200mg of test enan and eq e5d which is about 1700mg of each a week. I believe he said that he's been on for 2 years, if my memory is off someone can post what they are.

JohnnyB

every 4 days. last i heard he added 150 mg Winstrol (winny) ed to that cocktail.

flex wheeler's systemz supposed to be pretty trashed now. he actually needs steroids and has a prescription for them cuz his natural productionz stunted.

What I dont understand is how does estrogen not go through the roof, nobody will explain it though :(

bronco944 said:
every 4 days. last i heard he added 150 mg Winstrol (winny) ed to that cocktail.
Damn that's over 2 gram of each with over a gram of Winstrol (winny) a week.

JohnnyB

2100 of each if my math is correct then add in the Winstrol (winny). im starting to wonder if eql is sponcering him, lol

Back