does nolva prevent gyno and bloating or only gyno?

diesel

When I first started cycling, I only used nolva ed along w/ Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) during cycle. Although I did not have any gyno sides, if I remember right (long time ago) I seemed to hold a bit more water. Does nolva prevent bloat and gyno or only gyno.

I've been using fem or adex w/ nolva for the past 2 yrs, and I'm dry. my diet is also much more on pt. and consistent, so is training, just wondering if I just had a higher bf back then, or was I holding more water

Yes it will help with bloat, but you added an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to it so you SHOULD be much drier.

To my knowledge Nolva has been used to help prevent water retention while cycling for over 20 years. I'd like to know when it was that it stopped working. These are articles from 4 different countries where they still think Nolva is good for water retention.

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate)
Nolvadex is not a steroid but a triphenylethylene with potent anti-estrogenic properties. Its clinical use is primarily in chemotherapy for cancer patients. It is very useful and successful in combination with a steroid regimen at reducing water retention and preventing gyno.
MuscleTalk UK

The fact that Nolvadex will reduce water retention may result in the user agreeing that gains are less, since weight gain is less, thus reinforcing the bias. Many bodybuilders take 10-20 mg of Nolvadex each day for the last month prior to a bodybuilding contest to help reduce water retension and increase muscle hardness.
SteriodTips.com

Athletes who have tendencies toward gynecomastia, strong water retention, and increased fat deposits with steroids such as Dianabol, Testosterone, Anadrol 50, and Deca-Durabolin usually take 20-30 mg./day [of Nolvadex]
247drugstore.com

Athletes who have a tendency to retain water and who have a mammary dysfunction should take Nolvadex as prevention during every steroid intake.
eurobolica.com

nolva ( tamoxifen ) is best for post cycle therapy (pct) ...letrozole ( femara ) is best for gyno and Bloat.......

Cycle test for 5-6 weeks with no anti e's....then add nolva and watch the water drop w/in days. It does reduce bloat. However, that's not the reason I use it. I use it to help lipid profiles and to prevent estrogenic activity at the breast. I use a LOW-dose Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to reduce bloat. if you're using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for gyno prevention, you're using too much and you're not getting the most out of your cycle IMO.

much to my amazement....coming off of my Test Prop and Winstrol (winny) cycle I started Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the last 2 weeks with Nolva....and within 3 days I started to dry up and felt a lean disposition in my muscles...therefore, I agree that Nolvadex does reduce water retention
Just my experience

Back