Does steroidology still promote Rui products

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkess

Hey guys for some reason my post keep getting taking down anytime I write a review on RUIs products. Does steroidology still promote rui cuz I no longer see the banor there. This was the first time I bought from them in about 2 years but my past experience with them was good have they gone sour has steroidology stop promoting them? I know sarmssearch is a really good site but their prices are three times more then real steroids.

Hey guys for some reason the banner is no longer on my screen. And I've been trying to write a review because I got some liquid Osta and half the bottle leaked out and they wouldn't send me a new one. And soon they'll remove this post because I said one bad thing about rui I like their products I just don't like how they do business.

Hey guys for some reason the banner is no longer on my screen. And I've been trying to write a review because I got some liquid Osta and half the bottle leaked out and they wouldn't send me a new one. And soon they'll remove this post because I said one bad thing about rui I like their products I just don't like how they do business.

turn your adblock off, maybe this will help. They are still sponsors and their ads are visible on my devices and everyone I have checked with.

Adblock is for losers - the ads pay the bills so the forums you visit stay online. OK, I amend that - if you send cash to the forum owners you can block the ads without being a loser. But why block them? The ads are targeted to you and they may actually be something you WANT!

According to the pics, barely any leaked out and we refunded you more than what was leaked out.

Last edited:
According to the pics, barely any leaked out and we refunded you more than what was leaked out.

If this is the case I dont understand what the issue is? Its an oral, some leaked, they refunded you for more than you lost. Is this a bad thing? What am I missing?

I think they are still the best around. Sounds like they did right by you to me. Is there more to the story? If you cant post it pm me. Was just putting together an order.

Ok so I will say this. It sounds like RUI made an effort to resolve your issue and your not happy with the out come so you think the board is a tool to somehow elicit a different response. RUI has always gone the extra mile for the customer. This is not the customer customer service mail box. Take your issue directly to them this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back