Does your girl friend / wife know

RoadHog

Does your girl friend / wife know you use AAS?

If yes, what are her thoughts of you using. If she doesnt know, how do you hide your use?

Im happily single now but in the past they were cool with it. I was honest. If they agreed with my lifestyle fine...if not, then maybe she wasnt right for me.

gator

outlawtas2 said:
No way I could hide my useage from my right hand :)

LOL!
I could just imagine how a significant other might bring up the topic of "roid rage" or whatever every time you have an argument.

gf hates it, says i totally changed over the course of 2 years.... i think shes bs'ing though cuz none of my family or friends say my attitude has changed.

My wife does not know. If she did she would flip out. I have learned ways to keep all this from her but its not easy. Also its hard to explain quick shifts in weight. I spend a lot of time at the gym when I'm on cycle and give myself a break when I'm off so this helps.
The hardesst thing is hiding the big bruises on my ass from injections. She always wants to slap my ass and I'm like ugh!
She always seems to want to play with my nipples when I get a gyno flair up.

AAS is a game that we all have to decide our limits.

mustanged77 said:

That's the first sign of lesbianism/bi-sexualism. You should try to persuade her into trying a threesome. :beertoast

mustanged77 said:
My wife does not know. If she did she would flip out. I have learned ways to keep all this from her but its not easy. Also its hard to explain quick shifts in weight. I spend a lot of time at the gym when I'm on cycle and give myself a break when I'm off so this helps.
The hardesst thing is hiding the big bruises on my ass from injections. She always wants to slap my ass and I'm like ugh!

AAS is a game that we all have to decide our limits.
SHe probably knows and shes just screwing with you.

gator_mclusky said:
Im happily single now but in the past they were cool with it. I was honest. If they agreed with my lifestyle fine...if not, then maybe she wasnt right for me.

gator

Agree!!

My wife knows...She doesn't care, she watches me poke myself...calls me retarted when I squeal like a little girl...

I have a friend who hides it from his girl...I think thats dumb as shit...He's gonna get caught one day and gonna have to explain all his lies...

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
gf hates it, says i totally changed over the course of 2 years.... i think shes bs'ing though cuz none of my family or friends say my attitude has changed.

Girls love to throw shit in your face...If you werent juicin it be somethin else...Its just ammo for her to bitch at you...

well i dunno its a touchy subject. im an honest guy so i was just straight up like hey im going to need you to inject this shit in my ass (my girlfriend is in college doing the nursing program so i was just like "hey, get used to doing it") and she was like youre such a retard, but whatever. i told her my libido would be through the wall too from the proviron, which im not sure how she truly reacted. im sure within a couple weeks into my cycle shes going to hate my guts but oh well, she let it happen!

Honesty is the worst policy, lie, lie, lie and then lie some more...once your caught and you have no options left, lie one last time :D

I'm looking at starting my first cycle and my wife is totally against it. If i get caught I'll end up having my shit packed in bags and looking for a new place to live.

tbolfist said:
Girls love to throw shit in your face...If you werent juicin it be somethin else...Its just ammo for her to bitch at you...

too true, its one of the many weapons she has to bitch at me, the other day she bitched at me cuz i had a freaking myspace....

WHen she found out I had to divorce her.............it was either that or kill her and I very well couldn't do that.........I've used up all my good spots hiding the other bodies.

gator_mclusky said:

gator

Totally agree Gator. My GF and family both know. My GF is totally cool with it and my family wants me to be careful, everything in moderation. I'm actually more pleasant when im on just because of the well being and and my physique. I stand out from the crowd at 6'2 285 pounds and love it.

A couple week ago my girl found my stash. she wasn't happy, gave an ultimatum which I rejected. she left and her dad said she was miserable. She returned a week later and is learning to deal with it as she is a fitness freak herself...I win.

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
too true, its one of the many weapons she has to bitch at me, the other day she bitched at me cuz i had a freaking myspace....

I got the myspace thing thrown in my face...But like everything else it goes away...

My girl tried talkin shit bout the juice and my attitude, but i set her straight by tellin her that I always got a temper...That went away...

Back