down 40 lbs total....30 more to go

Looking good as always Mule.

I started the high protein and fat, no carb diet this week. Start the morning off with a nice cheese omelette and some nuts. Been really drained out without the carbs, and a little depressed, but I've seen my belly go in a little so I'm happy.

I talked to a friend about carb cycling. He said if I want to keep my lifts steady, just carb up an hour before my workouts. Is this a good idea? This will meen that monday wensday and friday (lifting days) ill take carbs in before workouts, and other days no carbs at all.

Thanks Mule, keep up the good work

RJH90210 said:
you're a fucking douchebag. He's a powerlifter you dumb fuck. Nice way to criticize. Jesus.

Mule, you look great buddy. Are you worried about your strength once you get down to your goal weight? Or are your comp days behind you? Just curious, cause you could prolly crush numbers at lower weight classes if you did the drop correctly.

fuck off. i insulted no one. i was only making observations such as the unproportional body. ketosis explains that. plus hes tatted and i wondered where he got it and he said when he was a cop. valid questions the jail comment was a joke. sorry if you get offended easily i thought there were MEN especially men who do the manliest thing of all which is to shoot up some steroids on this forum. "oohh he's a powerlifter youy douch! jesus christ" boo fucking hoo bitch.

Shire said:
fuck off. i insulted no one. i was only making observations such as the unproportional body. ketosis explains that. plus hes tatted and i wondered where he got it and he said when he was a cop. valid questions the jail comment was a joke. sorry if you get offended easily i thought there were MEN especially men who do the manliest thing of all which is to shoot up some steroids on this forum. "oohh he's a powerlifter youy douch! jesus christ" boo fucking hoo bitch.

Thanks for gracing our board with your presence asshat.

Hope you enjoy the next board you register at. It is with great pleasure, I'll now press the "BAN" button.

Dude if you pulled me over I would shit my pants...Awesome transformation, can't wait to see more pics.

cman81 said:
Dude if you pulled me over I would shit my pants...Awesome transformation, can't wait to see more pics.

if you pulled me over i would be able to outrun you but if i got in close you might break me like dolph lundgren said in rocky. how can i get into nazbar? im tryin to be a powerlifter. i can squat 1600 lbs

Come on guys I come to this board so I don't have to listen to the fighting like they do elsewhere..

Manowar you loose fat faster if you carb load only once a week. The idea is not to be strong or build muscle during the weeks but to cut fat. You'll gain some back but once you start to intoduce them again you get hard and look thick. when your in ketosis you get very soft and weak.

can ketosis be cured? how does all that work out with powerlifting? it must make it hard. keep pumping iron man

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
Looking good as always Mule.

I started the high protein and fat, no carb diet this week. Start the morning off with a nice cheese omelette and some nuts. Been really drained out without the carbs, and a little depressed, but I've seen my belly go in a little so I'm happy.

I talked to a friend about carb cycling. He said if I want to keep my lifts steady, just carb up an hour before my workouts. Is this a good idea? This will meen that monday wensday and friday (lifting days) ill take carbs in before workouts, and other days no carbs at all.

Thanks Mule, keep up the good work

doing this diet with no cheat days except using dextrose before and after lifts works fine IMO.

you are a complete mass of mountain
i know this might have been asked already but how tall and what is your weight
i sound like a kid who just seen his favorite super hero
bro your are hugh

stg said:
you are a complete mass of mountain
i know this might have been asked already but how tall and what is your weight
i sound like a kid who just seen his favorite super hero
bro your are hugh

wow you should set up a meeting with mule if you admire him that much :rolleyes:

thats good i pay a board member some praise adn you want to say something
like that
so what are you getting at anyways, something stupid i figure

dude just forget it the guy is hugh is that good enough for you

Hey Mule. You mentioned you were a L.E.O. Back in the day was your D.T. guy constantly pulling you out as an example of what you might run into on the street? What tactic did he show to defeat you? Possibly an L.V.N.R.? If you went active aggressive not to many options on the force continuum.

World Record Holder "Squat"

how much do u squat ?
the guy who holds the record use to train in my gym.

isotop said:

how much do u squat ?
the guy who holds the record use to train in my gym.

1220 my friend it's in the books the old record was 1201 and I was the first to do 1200 who is your friend brett miksell

old luke said:
Hey Mule. You mentioned you were a L.E.O. Back in the day was your D.T. guy constantly pulling you out as an example of what you might run into on the street? What tactic did he show to defeat you? Possibly an L.V.N.R.? If you went active aggressive not to many options on the force continuum.

All the time my man he liked to beat me up...LOL in the corner with red man gear and I owuld lay on the floor as a passive agressor and the would try to handcuff me. My instructor was big into pressure point technique and using the tip of an ASP or kubaton for assistance..

Are you on the job

Back