down 40 lbs total....30 more to go

A tank is right... wow, great progress, Im going to follow this thread, would love to see pics along the way of your transformation..

Great job thus far!! props!

You're a beast already.

Once it all comes off you're gonna look insane.

that sucks about the ketosis. u should try a good diet and shouldn't have eaten so much when u were growing up. your body looks slightly unproportional, what happened with the muscles on your arms and chest? lookin kinda flat and fat in those areas. decent stack but for your size i suggest switching the light weights to heavy weights (if 500 bench is light then i'm calling you miles davis) but i suggest stacking a 1000 test 250 ten and 200 Winstrol (winny). but yah nice size good base keep it going. hey did you get those tats in jail? jk but actually i am very serious, when did you get those they look nice.

I powerlifted for year, it makes you unproportional at least it did me...I squatted 1,200lbs Not sure what you meaned what happed to the muscles on my arms other than there not very defiend but beings as I've beend doing this for 5 weeks I'm pretty happy the flat appearence is due to lack of carbs. If your gonna insult me just flat out do it face to face... I got the tats while I was a cop ....I didn't put them up because I think I'm great looking I'm just happy with the before and after...I realize I have a ways to go before I'm lean but it's a long haul from 440...

MULE said:
I got tired of being 440lbs and out of shape I'm 38 and I figured it was time to get smaller
Yeah, but you can intimidate people who think they are bad shit.....damn I tell ya man...being that size I bet you rule the places you go too...and command respect...

Shire said:
that sucks about the ketosis. u should try a good diet and shouldn't have eaten so much when u were growing up. your body looks slightly unproportional, what happened with the muscles on your arms and chest? lookin kinda flat and fat in those areas. decent stack but for your size i suggest switching the light weights to heavy weights (if 500 bench is light then i'm calling you miles davis) but i suggest stacking a 1000 test 250 ten and 200 Winstrol (winny). but yah nice size good base keep it going. hey did you get those tats in jail? jk but actually i am very serious, when did you get those they look nice.

you're a fucking douchebag. He's a powerlifter you dumb fuck. Nice way to criticize. Jesus.

Mule, you look great buddy. Are you worried about your strength once you get down to your goal weight? Or are your comp days behind you? Just curious, cause you could prolly crush numbers at lower weight classes if you did the drop correctly.

RJH90210 said:
you're a fucking douchebag. He's a powerlifter you dumb fuck. Nice way to criticize. Jesus.

Mule, you look great buddy. Are you worried about your strength once you get down to your goal weight? Or are your comp days behind you? Just curious, cause you could prolly crush numbers at lower weight classes if you did the drop correctly.

My pituitary and adrenals are enjoying the break...I'm taking at least a year off from strenght sports, I'm really enjoying sleepind through the night and not having apnea. I can play with my kids for Hours..we went to an amusement park yeasterday and I walked around for 4 hrs and felt great. I'm gonna be hard pressed to go back to it...if I do I'm gonna be 308 or under...

The strength has dropped but I'm sure it's CNS I haven't picked up anything heavy since the end of march...I know the weight loss has played an effect in it as well... but I'm not tradign the ggoood helath for strength

I'm planning on it now...couldn't do it during ketosis...had no strenght at all....

and right now I'm just kinda relaxing...it feels good to not kill myself with the heavy stuff....

Last edited:
I hear you about taking a break. I can imagine all the weight you move has enacted a tole on the joints over the years.

LiftTillIDie said:
I hear you about taking a break. I can imagine all the weight you move has enacted a tole on the joints over the years.

It's not even so much the joints ...lol well they hurt as well but it's my CNS I just got tired of having to get amped before every lift last year before I did 1220 I did 1,000lb plus squats 13 time in comp inside 2 mts. totaled 2625 and my immune system got so fucked up that I lilerally had a sinus infection ear infection, blown out vocal chords and lord knows what else for about 4 mts... I squatted 1220 with all that crap wron with me and lifted at the aarnold....

it was my bodies way of telling me to chill out..I really enjoy the body building it's fun I can sleep through the night..My wife loves the change in my body not to mention the stamina that came with it...

Thanks for all the support guys !!!!!!!

Looking good, Mule! Tickled to hear you are feeling better too. Just checkin in on ya.

Jul

Back