Eo ???

DocJ said:
The only thing I can think of is injection technique, maybe moving the needle a little without realizing it? Then again, people's reaction to the prop ester is probably one of the most varied around. I make 200mg/ml TProp with 100% EO all the time, virtually painless.

Yeh, i don't know. I'd like to think with eod injections i am somewhat experienced in poking myself. I think one time i injected too close to my nipple and shot in a gland...is that possible? it burned like getting an anthrax shot...lol, not really funny though.

Aczech said:
Yeh, i don't know. I'd like to think with eod injections i am somewhat experienced in poking myself. I think one time i injected too close to my nipple and shot in a gland...is that possible? it burned like getting an anthrax shot...lol, not really funny though.
LOL! Well I've never had an anthrax shot but I can imagine. My guess is you probably nicked the gland.

DocJ said:
LOL! Well I've never had an anthrax shot but I can imagine. My guess is you probably nicked the gland.
Bro, anthrax in one arm, smallpox in the other. couple more anthrax shots a few weeks later. I'm a walking geared-up chemical agent.

THX said:
i talked to a chemist, he said that its pretty easy to make EO yourself. but do u think its ok to inject it (after filtration of course)?
I'm kinda curious to hear this myself.

Tren-is-Ace said:
I'm kinda curious to hear this myself.
hello, i have been looking all day for that message i got from him, but im gonna ask him again.... to be continued :D

Back