Epileptic on TRT personal journal

My diet is off, I usually dont eat till after noon or 1pm and drink a lot of coffee. I eat HUGE dinners in the evening tho. Diets definitely off. Also after brain surgery I'm not allowed to gove blood donations for a year so I'm not exatly sure what the two times they open my head did and as far as blood loss or anything. I'm upping body weight and have actually noticed muscle mass increases with some loss of my definition. Have to get a pic up. Up into the 180lbs range. Morning lower 180lbs, at night high 180lbs after dinner

Even with that test level sex drive and erections are mostly gone but I can actually get them and even occasionally wake up with one. That's brain parts removal side effect. I've jerked off just for a test and he got hard and I came. But sex drive is gone really. Its actually very weird. I love seeing my wife naked and used to get all horned up but now it is just love and seeing her.

200mg wk test cyp split every 3.5 days

1k iu HCG split every 3.5 days

"8.75mg" Letrozole with 1/2 tab per day.
*questioning the providers quality. Slow increases until the nipple sensations went away.*

Last edited:
*******since labs are last post on last page I reposting them*******

CBC With Differential/Platelet

WBC 9.65 NORMAL
RBC 5.48 NORMAL
Hemoglobin 16.5 NORMAL
Hematocrit 51.7 NORMAL
MCV 94.3 NORMAL
MCH 30.1 NORMAL

MCHC 31.9 LOW range 32.3-36.5 gm/dL 01

RDW 12.2 NORMAL
Platelets 243 NORMAL
Neutrophils 57.0 NORMAL
Lymphs 29.9 NORMAL
Monocytes 8.0 NORMAL
Eos 3.5 NORMAL
Basos 1.1 NORMAL
Neutrophils (Absolute) 5.50 NORMAL
Lymphs (Absolute) 2.89 NORMAL

Monocytes(Absolute) 0.77 HIGH 0.10-0.75 thous/uL 01

Eos (Absolute) 0.34 NORMAL

Baso (Absolute) 0.11 HIGH 0.00-0.10 thous/uL 01

Immature Granulocytes 0.5 NORMAL
Immature Grans (Abs) 0.05 NORMAL

Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)

Glucose 84 NORMAL
BUN 11 NORMAL
Creatinine 1.10 NORMAL
eGFR If NonAfricn Am 74.92 NORMAL
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 10 NORMAL
Sodium 142 NORMAL
Potassium 4.3 NORMAL
Chloride 99 NORMAL
Carbon Dioxide, Total 28 NORMAL
Calcium 10.0 NORMAL
Protein, Total 6.8 NORMAL
Albumin 4.8 NORMAL

Globulin, Total 2.0 LOW 2.1-4.0 gm/dL 01

A/G Ratio 2.4 NORMAL
Bilirubin, Total 0.2 NORMAL
Alkaline Phosphatase 105 NORMAL
AST (SGOT) 32 NORMAL
ALT (SGPT) 31 NORMAL

Lipid Panel

Cholesterol, Total 242 HIGH 100-199 mg/dL 01

Triglycerides 243 HIGH <=149 mg/dL 01

HDL Cholesterol 41
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 49 NORMAL
LDL Cholesterol Calc 152 NORMAL

Thyroid Panel With TSH

TSH 0.596 NORMAL
Thyroxine (T4) 7.9 NORMAL
T3 Uptake 25 NORMAL
Free Thyroxine Index 2.0 NORMAL

Testosterone, Free+Total LC/MS

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 1587.9 HIGH 264.0-916.0 ng/dL 03

Free Testosterone(Direct) 32.1 HIGH 8.7-25.1 pg/mL 03

Estradiol <5.0 NORMAL pg/mL

IGF-1
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 140 NORMAL

I've also gotten more work done, more intense work and lifting things work done. Generally more active and am not really worried about its intensity or lifting weight. . . . .I am soooooo out of shape guys!!!

I have a tendency to just do what I think/want to be done and then see where I end up sometimes. I dont tell the doctors, my wife, anyone. I want to see my relationships with them and how I feel without anyone knowing. My own personal life science. Haha

I basically dropped everything except a tab of asin a wk shortly after my last post. Balls have swelled up nice. I never felt a bad bottoming out or lack of estrogen. I just straight up stopped test and HCG and kept taking my AI. I actually have more erections and sex drive thou still no close to old me. No actual sex. Ridiculous. I got to slightly reduce my meds and will get to in the future. I still got 6 months of a kinda healing time and seeing where I am.

Since surgery and dropping test I've started eating less, have lost and am still slowly losing weight and take naps. Naps time with the peak of seizure meds and reduced 3-4 pots of coffee to 1. Probably close to 10lbs drop. Dropped on test but I definitely had fuller muscles.

Right now I'm kinda sick of injections. In my thoughts I am on TRT due to increased aromatozation as a side of the meds and liver productionsof the P450 enzymes. While not consistent I have used HCG so they balls were not passed out and shrunken. Now the one from surgery side/right one, is pretty "returned to full size" but the left testicle is still smaller.

I've definitely changed and live in a short term life. My memory transfers have definitely been effected and I dont remember huge portions of most days. Oddly I really live the same life and something like the TRT change and med changes stick.

With coronavirus labs to come eventually. This maintained but an increased intake of food is my goal.

In general I'm better. Ive gotten more done, no seizures and a slight reduction in my meds.

Problems are memory, sex drive and eating. So far AI only has upped the sex drive and mood I think. Eating is still low.

Figure it out. At about the 1 year from surgery mark if I'm seizure free the doc will really work on dropping dosages. Best outcome is I'd remain seizure free and eventually be medication free. If that happens I hopefully return to a good natty state since I wont need an AI to fight increased aromatase production due to seizure meds.

Well if forgot I logged on but it's over a year. I still have small seizures and now don't even remember. Med did get dropped!!! If I can I'm gonna try to get trickled of the benzo and see of the CBD along with me not over doing it works. I cant break a sweat and keep going. I basically follow the shade in the morning, inside during the warm part and then into the shadows in the evening. Indo go out in the sun but it's never work or for very long. I got 45 minutes of labor in the sun.

I'm not taking any AI right now. Based off size mine are still smaller and my nipples still have sensations. My last lab results were like 205 with. the lowest being 195 and I was OK. . . . haha . . . well I'll be in with the references and drastic changes in my testosterone and the fact increased estrogen will lower my test made, test available and T/E ratio. Tell them I had breasts removed. Already done this. They will be typing and pulling records a lot whiles I'm basically repeating it faster than they can read it.

Basically 147lbs after morning poops. Into the 150s before bed. Still don't like eating but use high calorie food and just force feed myself with water.

I should be back!!!

I started an AI treatment again. My own left overs. Full tab (20mg) clomid then 1/4 tab (5mg)EOD for 1 week and started 1/4 tab (6mg) asin EOD. The asin will stay.
4 days into it and today I feel pumped even tho I'm not. Ball feel full. A calm.

The day after the clomid start I felt better in general. Psychologically, the slight off and on nipple tingles, mide frame, confidence/lack of "readiness" and happish days.

Thinkin of jerkin the geerkin been smirking. Only the wife can raise "him"

Back