Eq Conversion

Perfection Awaits said:
I want to make my Eq at 300mg/ml, and i have 10g total of Eq. 2 questions. Whats the best way of getting all the Eq liquid out of the baggie?
Cut corner off of bag. Sqeeze as much EQ out of bag as possible. When I did the liquid test enan, it was like getting that last bit of toothpaste out of the tube. I slide both my fingers on either side of the bag, etc. But you won't get 100% of the EQ out of the bag, I'm sure.

Not sure about freezing or I guess even the refrigerator is probably good enough. bump for somebody that actually knows, since I shouldn't even be responding to your post since I've never made up EQ.

Perfection Awaits said:
2nd, how do i figure the amount of BA i will need. I know 1.5ml is needed for the 200mg/ml 10gram conversion.
Just go with the standard 2% BA. Or maybe a little more of less if that is your preference.

EQ will solidify but it will change to oil like INSTANTLY when you touch the baggie so its not really worth freezin it. Just sqeeze outa the baggie like mranak said. Get a good amount out. I look at it like this. Im not selling anything its all for self, so what the fuck do I care if its 300mg/ml, 310, 290 whatever. Its all the same to me. I just add the approx oil and a splash of BA and its ready to filter. Yes, Ive gotten very relaxed with this shit. And yes, it still works the same as human grade.

Same here Doug. And I also just get all of it out of the bag that I can, so for me warm as possible is best, then I dump it into a vial which is where it sits now.

I weigh the beaker before the hormone is placed into and after the hormone is placed into it. That is just so easy to do.

If I ever write a 'beaker conversion guide' (since one is currently missing), I will be sure to mention to not bother with the 'tare' button if the scale has an auto-off option.

Last edited:
A beaker conversion guide. Mranak....COMMON SENCE is what all these retards dont have. If you cant convert shit with a beaker without a guide you probably cant make scrambled eggs without a recipe...its sad.

DougoeFre5h said:
A beaker conversion guide. Mranak....COMMON SENCE is what all these retards dont have. If you cant convert shit with a beaker without a guide you probably cant make scrambled eggs without a recipe...its sad.

no shit. mranak, stop with all the guides already will ya? sheesh!! :D

EQ sucks. Honestly, the best way I ever got it was the way my first powder guy sent it. 10g worth in a 10ml syringe. Just shot it into the beaker (without a conversion guide thank you) and went on with my business.

Maybe I should give EQ another try next year. Hmmmmm.

mranak - do me a favor and make a guide to determine how many times I should think about doing EQ again before my mnid is actually made up. :laugh:

RJH8541 said:
no shit. mranak, stop with all the guides already will ya? sheesh!! :D

EQ sucks. Honestly, the best way I ever got it was the way my first powder guy sent it. 10g worth in a 10ml syringe. Just shot it into the beaker (without a conversion guide thank you) and went on with my business.

Mine came in a flask. Screwed the top off and poured it into the oil.

The deca was much messier, it was a semi-liquid, semi-solid paste in a baggie.

Dave B. said:
Mine came in a flask. Screwed the top off and poured it into the oil.

The deca was much messier, it was a semi-liquid, semi-solid paste in a baggie.

yep. Deca is a mess fo sho. Plus it is one of the worst smelling powders/mush out there IMO. Not that any of them have a wonderful smell, but just thought I would add that.

I'm tired.

RJH8541 said:
mranak - do me a favor and make a guide to determine how many times I should think about doing EQ again before my mnid is actually made up. :laugh:
EQ=cheap

Just buy the EQ already. If you don't like it, you can always send it to me.

That is all.

DougoeFre5h said:
This particular forum has stickies about how to:

1) Do conversions that are overly complicated
2) Do capping that is overly complicated

So if we advocate simplicity in this forum, why is it that we have stickies that say otherwise?

How about we unsticky those stickies and write a new sticky. The new sticky will say, "if you want to do it the complicated say, please we these links: (and paste in links that point to the old unstickies stickies).

"But if you want to do it the easy and good enough way:

1) Add powder to beaker. Add BA. Add BB if necessary. Add oil. Heat, swirl, filter. Done"

2) Capping: Use dextrose. Add dextrose to calsules. Take dextrose out of capsules and weigh. Remove equal weight from dextrose that you wish to add. Add hormone or drug. Put back into capsules."

Wow, look. That took me one minute to write and it'll reduce the number of question about overly complicated converstions in half.

My point is that many guys never consider the beaker method because it isn't mentioned. They may logically think, "there must be a reason it isn't mentioned" or perhaps they really never thought of it.

Your missing the point. We (those who are regulars) are privy to the secret knowlege that, in fact, this shit is easy. Newbies NEED the reassurance of an overcomplicated (yet correct) guide like the ones I write so that they feel confident injecting thier first time. Yet, if a regular or semi-reglular asks 1001 questions about trivial, common sence stuff Im going to have to jump down thier throat with the over-simplified response.

and you also missed the point that I like to bust peoples balls. Mranak, congrats I busted your balls. Bud, if you write a fantastic, concise little guide I will have no problem sticking it and ridding our sticky section of one of the many worthless threads. I do see your point on that, I guess I proved your point in fact. I just always thought it was SO common sence oriented that only people without a beaker would seek out my stickies for alternative methods.

DougoeFre5h said:
Your missing the point. We (those who are regulars) are privy to the secret knowlege that, in fact, this shit is easy. Newbies NEED the reassurance of an overcomplicated (yet correct) guide like the ones I write so that they feel confident injecting thier first time. Yet, if a regular or semi-reglular asks 1001 questions about trivial, common sence stuff Im going to have to jump down thier throat with the over-simplified response.

...and you also missed the point that I like to bust peoples balls. Mranak, congrats I busted your balls.

These are excellent points.

DougoeFre5h said:
Bud, if you write a fantastic, concise little guide I will have no problem sticking it and ridding our sticky section of one of the many worthless threads.
What am I? A fucking mod? Nope.

Actually, now that I know how to do this stuff, you may delete this forum.

Many thanks.

Back