Eq Conversion

i'm a newbie to home brew so i appericate all the guides i can get my hands on.

I like the step by step instructions on how to make a 250 10ml test or a 250 50ml test.
Most of the guides i see are missing the ba and bb amounts. it says percents instead of ml. kind of fustrating for a meat head like myself who has not used math since 1987
LOL
I even like pictures even better!!!

tommbstone said:
i'm a newbie to home brew so i appericate all the guides i can get my hands on.

I like the step by step instructions on how to make a 250 10ml test or a 250 50ml test.
Most of the guides i see are missing the ba and bb amounts. it says percents instead of ml. kind of fustrating for a meat head like myself who has not used math since 1987
LOL
I even like pictures even better!!!
This is simple math, but if you can't do that then use Windows calculator. If you need 20% BA and the total volume you are making is 200mL, then type 200*20% into windows calculator. tada. 40mL.

mranak said:
This is simple math, but if you can't do that then use Windows calculator. If you need 20% BA and the total volume you are making is 200mL, then type 200*20% into windows calculator. tada. 40mL.

hump well i'll just stick to the online powder calculator.. but all in all your right.

I hate math.

:bj:

when i made eq at 300mg/ml i added 10-15% not to insure that it will crash but to thin the oil because it would be thick as dog snot making difficult to filter hurts the hell out of your thumbs

DIABLOS_ALCHEMIST said:
when i made eq at 300mg/ml i added 10-15% not to insure that it will crash but to thin the oil because it would be thick as dog snot making difficult to filter hurts the hell out of your thumbs
1) Use a thin oil
2) Use a bottle-top filter instead of a syringe filter.

DougoeFre5h said:
Can we get a guide up to explain in detail how to write a proper guide. You know, guide me through the guide writing process.

but where do you get the guide for writing the guide to guide people how to write a guide, now im confused :wallbash:

Back