Euro-Pharmacies Sponsored CONFESSIONS CONTEST! Big Prizes!

Took oral tren for a week and put myself in hospital with kidney and liver issues and blamed it on the high protein diet when the doctor in the hospital found out my protein intake he was convinced that it was what caused the problem lol true story nobody the wiser

Ok heres a real one only a couple embarrassing stories aka confession worthy of talkimg about. I use to go to in shape gym and there was a upstairs area with mirrors mostly for stretching or ab work medicine balls ect.... So i was up there to stretch,, well that night i had horrible disgusting gas the hot kind. I swear the gym was dead as fuck so i figured id let it out just as im getting a wiff of this poison 3 hot as fuck chicks come walking upstairs.

My heart started pounding my smell was trapped in that area i mean nasty as fuck. I panicked basically sprinted towards and passed them as they got to the top i was the only one up stairs so it was pretty humiliating. I actually left the gym i was so embarrassed i can only imagine they got up there and probably were talkin shit calling me a nasty pig lol

lol.

Prize or no prize. I feel better about my day after reading how screwed up some of my brothers have it!! :spin:

That was one of the things I was hoping to get out of this thread. It's nice to get some things out in the open. Some guys can get all high on themselves and self righteous claiming they do everything by the books. Can't stand that shit. Nice to hear what REALLY goes on.

I've had ohs for a defective heart valve aortic. Little bit of enlarged left ventricle because of that. Should I even be messing with aas with a compromised cardiovascular system? Probably not. Since a kid, I was an Arnold fan. Always wanted to compete but I always had too much going on raising kids etc and job. Now it's just me and the wife, sometimes I'm laid off (like now) for months at a time. It's now or never. Go big or go home...hopefully it won't kill me.
I do blood work periodically but aas can do damage that blood work doesn't detect

That was one of the things I was hoping to get out of this thread. It's nice to get some things out in the open. Some guys can get all high on themselves and self righteous claiming they do everything by the books. Can't stand that shit. Nice to hear what REALLY goes on.

and it makes me realize that im not screwed up after all lol

I did my first test e cycle before summer, I lost my gf because of anger issues and after the three months I was so mad that I've decided to do another 2 months of tren A. The gains were not great at all, no blood test and Im now cruising until december. Now I'm an AAS addict and my psychiatrist is following me through the process. Helping me with the side effect and she will do my bloodwork for the future. Oh the great irony of AAS. The biggest sin is I think that my new personnality on tren fit me a lot better, no one dare to fuck with me. Except that I have some emotional problem and Im on Quetiapine and Citalopram lol Anxiety issues too The + are on tren Im so horny that I talk to every hot girls I see and Tinder is my new religion. It works around 4 times out of 10 because I look like the biggest fuck boy of the worlds in the gym talking to every girl hahaha but I dont give a fuck

Took oral tren for a week and put myself in hospital with kidney and liver issues and blamed it on the high protein diet when the doctor in the hospital found out my protein intake he was convinced that it was what caused the problem lol true story nobody the wiser

Recently bro?? How u doing now if so?

What were your symptoms? Were you so sick you went to the hospital? Kidneys also show dmage when you are dehydrated

All the guys in my powerlifting crew realized I suddenly put 200lbs on my total in 4 months, and started asking questions.

Instead of copping to the gear, I started crediting the "awesome new program" I'd read about. When they asked for details, I had to completely pull it out of my ass, and three dudes are now running the make believe program I wrote down for them, thinking it'll increase their squat 120lbs like me....

What were your symptoms? Were you so sick you went to the hospital? Kidneys also show dmage when you are dehydrated

Yeah man I was super dehydrated aswell but to cut a long story short I was taking the methyl tren for about a week maybe 8or 9 days and one mourning I woke up feeling hungover sick ect went to work and my lower back started to hurt left at lunch time went home to bed slept for about a day woke up felt worse coudnt move out of bed couldn't hold down any food or water stayed in bed for another day or 2 then made a docs appointment that day but my misses had to take us to hospital that night I was a mess I'd drink half a bottle of water then 5 minutes later I'd be throwing it back up again
So got to hospital and had bloods done my liver enzymes were through the roof and your kidneys are measured in litres per minute of how blood they filter mine were running at about 30percent my face was yellow and it looked like I had 2 black eyes lol but after a couple of days on an Iv I came good still took a good month to recover after that methyl tren is bad shit

Yeah man I was super dehydrated aswell but to cut a long story short I was taking the methyl tren for about a week maybe 8or 9 days and one mourning I woke up feeling hungover sick ect went to work and my lower back started to hurt left at lunch time went home to bed slept for about a day woke up felt worse coudnt move out of bed couldn't hold down any food or water stayed in bed for another day or 2 then made a docs appointment that day but my misses had to take us to hospital that night I was a mess I'd drink half a bottle of water then 5 minutes later I'd be throwing it back up again
So got to hospital and had bloods done my liver enzymes were through the roof and your kidneys are measured in litres per minute of how blood they filter mine were running at about 30percent my face was yellow and it looked like I had 2 black eyes lol but after a couple of days on an Iv I came good still took a good month to recover after that methyl tren is bad shit

It will only hurt you if you are dehydrated i know exactly what happened to you because its happened to me its not the methyl tren its you not staying hydrated i use methyl tren at ungodly doses

It will only hurt you if you are dehydrated i know exactly what happened to you because its happened to me its not the methyl tren its you not staying hydrated i use methyl tren at ungodly doses

Yeah I'm pretty sure being dehydrated played a massive roll in what happened there I was drinking a bit of water but obviously not enough it's funny that the doctor blamed it on my high protein diet but even after all the blood tests nothing was said about the aas I was taking I wasn't going to deny it but I also wasn't going to bring it up either

Yeah I'm pretty sure being dehydrated played a massive roll in what happened there I was drinking a bit of water but obviously not enough it's funny that the doctor blamed it on my high protein diet but even after all the blood tests nothing was said about the aas I was taking I wasn't going to deny it but I also wasn't going to bring it up either

The doctor asked what supplements i take lol i just fucked up and wasnt drinking enough water deny deny deny all we can do

All the guys in my powerlifting crew realized I suddenly put 200lbs on my total in 4 months, and started asking questions.

Instead of copping to the gear, I started crediting the "awesome new program" I'd read about. When they asked for details, I had to completely pull it out of my ass, and three dudes are now running the make believe program I wrote down for them, thinking it'll increase their squat 120lbs like me....

What powerlifters you hanging with that don't take aas Natty bodybuilding maybe natty powerlifting I think not lol

I knew a guy powerlifter he cruised on 500mgs of test and ate d bol and var like skittles he was juiced to the gills as we're all his power lifting buddies

The sport is brutal it be stupid to train like this natty no way in fuck we could recover from the shit we do

The sport is brutal it be stupid to train like this natty no way in fuck we could recover from the shit we do

True man I honestly wouldn't even be trying to be a bodybuilder without aas and that's know we're near as hard on the body as power lifting

What powerlifters you hanging with that don't take aas Natty bodybuilding maybe natty powerlifting I think not lol

You'd be surprised how many guys who are training for their second or third meet still aren't using AAS. It's usually only after they've competed in a couple that they realize is impossible to be competitive naturally in the sport- and then they hop on.

Back