F*ckin with Andromass - An unbiased mini log + review

its doesnt make sence for him to go off his cruz dose that hes been running for years, by the sounds of it hes never came off to give his test levels to normalize so how can any1 expect there natural test to start coming back in 4 weeks without any sort of hcg post cycle help... Some1 needs to run this stuff on a cycle theyve been running to see the added benefits...real gear will always be the best hands down compared to ANYTHING legal.

haha. yeah rocko that was me. i blame it on the lack of erections for a year +. lol

lol chep i feel ya...the first time i ran deca was 750 mg per wk for 24 weeks...after week 6 or so it was lights out for the lil guy...no one had told me about deca dick and after a couple of good anavar cycles i thought i would step up with you big boys and run deca never again lol.....i heard test is really good too. thats why i was hoping this thread would show that andromass was what it claims to be...that shit would be fantastic. but having used it with know positive results and hearing so many failed stories with no success stories makes me realize this product for what it is....garbage!

its doesnt make sence for him to go off his cruz dose that hes been running for years, by the sounds of it hes never came off to give his test levels to normalize so how can any1 expect there natural test to start coming back in 4 weeks without any sort of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle help... Some1 needs to run this stuff on a cycle theyve been running to see the added benefits...real gear will always be the best hands down compared to ANYTHING legal.

This. It would have been interesting to see him run the Andromass with his permanent-cruise dose.

From my understanding though the andromass was causing sides (liver values way above normal, much higher blood pressure) that could just not be ignored and thus he had to discontinue use. We can go back and forth as to whether or not the amount taken was causing this, but given the subject's size it seems doubtful. But, any feedback is good feedback and can be used by everyone to make educated decisions.

its doesnt make sence for him to go off his cruz dose that hes been running for years, by the sounds of it hes never came off to give his test levels to normalize so how can any1 expect there natural test to start coming back in 4 weeks without any sort of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle help... Some1 needs to run this stuff on a cycle theyve been running to see the added benefits...real gear will always be the best hands down compared to ANYTHING legal.

did you read the thread? I know BBG agreed with you, but he's a PP rep and has a vested interest in only the positives.

glub's test levels weren't the main reason he stopped the AM, it was his elevated liver values and high BP (higher than on actual gear). What he got were a bunch of excuses and statements about how it could never be the product or the dose, but was blamed on how uncontrolled the experiment was.

He was already told his test levels wouldn't show an increase from the AM on a blood test, so there is no way to know if their DHEA claims are bullshit or not. Actually, after thinking about it, thats really quite a clever way to sell a product. Tell people a blood test won't show an increase of test levels, just say DHEA 'should' give you an equivalent of 428mg of injectable test. Its almost fool proof.

Its just unfortunate these Andro logs either make excuses for negatives or just disregard them completely. Again, not that it matters for the market they are seeking (young guys who don't know shit or are too stupid to realize any possible negatives are possible because they got a 'fat discount'), but it should be addressed without an excuse.

did you read the thread? I know BBG agreed with you, but he's a PP rep and has a vested interest in only the positives.

glub's test levels weren't the main reason he stopped the AM, it was his elevated liver values and high BP (higher than on actual gear). What he got were a bunch of excuses and statements about how it could never be the product or the dose, but was blamed on how uncontrolled the experiment was.

He was already told his test levels wouldn't show an increase from the AM on a blood test, so there is no way to know if their DHEA claims are bullshit or not. Actually, after thinking about it, thats really quite a clever way to sell a product. Tell people a blood test won't show an increase of test levels, just say DHEA 'should' give you an equivalent of 428mg of injectable test. Its almost fool proof.

Its just unfortunate these Andro logs either make excuses for negatives or just disregard them completely. Again, not that it matters for the market they are seeking (young guys who don't know shit or are too stupid to realize any possible negatives are possible because they got a 'fat discount'), but it should be addressed without an excuse.

Extremely valid points. Well said.

Alright, I have stayed as neutral as possible, but you annoy the living fuck out of me.

I gave glubgawd my well wishes, and in this case, the cycle did not work out for him. However, I am very much in agreement over the fact that there were too many changes to make this something that the product should be judged upon.

First off, plain and simple, he took 2.5 times the dosage of the product, this has already been addressed multiple times. But surely, this had no effect.

Secondly, he had a 4-6k (or whatever the amount was) increase in calories for this cycle. Please do not give me any of that "well he is a pro athlete" bullshit. I get that, a pro athlete will require large amounts of calories, but anytime you cause an increase in calories by that much, if you don't expect a fluctuation in blood test results, you are kidding yourself. I bet you are also going to tell me those were clean calories, right? But surely, this had no effect

Glub was recently coming off of a test/tren cycle? You do realize that tren is one of the harshest hormonal injections side wise? And from my understanding, it wasn't too long ago that this cycle ended? We also didn't discuss (at my recollection) any ancillaries he was running through that cycle (i.e. suicidal AIs, etc.) But surely, this had no effect.

Also he mentioned that he usually does a blast and cruise. However he decided to drop all injections 2 DAYS PRIOR to starting this cycle, and this is someone who admits to having low T. Again, this must have had no effect right?

If you are not catching a trend here, you really need to give up.

Look, I have absolutely nothing against Glubgawd. The guy is a professional athlete and stand up member of the boards. Nothing but respect. However, this log's results were not going to portray any form of accuracy towards this product. You can base your thoughts on this cycle, but you had already made up your mind before it started, so it really doesn't matter.

As for your comment about our fool-proof plan on bio-equivalency, you do realize that these claims COULD be tested right? We didn't say something like "they turn orange in the system for a split second," we stated an equivalency that could be tested with a bio assay.

Shit, I am halfway considering PCTing out of my cycle, just so I can do bloodwork pre/and one week into a cycle to show that this wouldn't be the norm.

For the record, I haven't said shit or taken a side on this until you decided to use this thread as some sort of punching bag. Glub himself hasn't even been in here anymore.

Alright, I have stayed as neutral as possible, but you annoy the living fuck out of me.

I gave glubgawd my well wishes, and in this case, the cycle did not work out for him. However, I am very much in agreement over the fact that there were too many changes to make this something that the product should be judged upon.

First off, plain and simple, he took 2.5 times the dosage of the product, this has already been addressed multiple times. But surely, this had no effect.

Secondly, he had a 4-6k (or whatever the amount was) increase in calories for this cycle. Please do not give me any of that "well he is a pro athlete" bullshit. I get that, a pro athlete will require large amounts of calories, but anytime you cause an increase in calories by that much, if you don't expect a fluctuation in blood test results, you are kidding yourself. I bet you are also going to tell me those were clean calories, right? But surely, this had no effect

Glub was recently coming off of a test/tren cycle? You do realize that tren is one of the harshest hormonal injections side wise? And from my understanding, it wasn't too long ago that this cycle ended? We also didn't discuss (at my recollection) any ancillaries he was running through that cycle (i.e. suicidal AIs, etc.) But surely, this had no effect.

Also he mentioned that he usually does a blast and cruise. However he decided to drop all injections 2 DAYS PRIOR to starting this cycle, and this is someone who admits to having low T. Again, this must have had no effect right?

Look, I have absolutely nothing against Glubgawd. The guy is a professional athlete and stand up member of the boards. Nothing but respect. However, this log's results were not going to portray any form of accuracy towards this product. You can base your thoughts on this cycle, but you had already made up your mind before it started, so it really doesn't matter.

As for your comment about our fool-proof plan on bio-equivalency, you do realize that these claims COULD be tested right? We didn't say something like "they turn orange in the system for a split second," we stated an equivalency that could be tested with a bio assay.

Shit, I am halfway considering PCTing out of my cycle, just so I can do bloodwork pre/and one week into a cycle to show that this wouldn't be the norm.

For the record, I haven't said shit or taken a side on this until you decided to use this thread as some sort of punching bag. Glub himself hasn't even been in here anymore.

damn dude. settle down. seems like i hit a nerve.

and for the record, i have been speaking with glub about this whole thing. He hasn't been in here because he felt offended by your staff.

And just so you know, anyone with a brain would have doubts of these claims before they tried them, but i didn't make any assumptions or decisions. I actually spoke with BBG about trying it.

I'm not gonna argue with someone who takes things personally that are said on the internet. But i will say this about your first point you made (in a smart ass tone no less). He DID in fact take 2.5 times the recommended dose. You yourself are saying this could have had an effect right? This was my main point the whole time and none of you wanted to acknowledge it may have been a serious problem. So, forget about all the other factors (which still shouldn't point to elevated liver values or high BP, but forget about that for now cause your head might explode.), if taking that much of a dose could have had an effect like you said above, then shouldn't there be some sort of warning on the label indicating that? Like i have said from the beginning, this is to help cover your company's ass from future liability. I honestly don't care because even if i was going to take this stuff, i would never now because of how you have acted, and because of the lack of acknowledgement on your part that it could have caused a problem.

Again, assuming people won't take that much won't stand up in court. And believe me that is where this is headed if some kids mom finds her son dead on the bathroom floor from taking 4x the recommended dose. But go ahead and use the "he should have known" defense. That will do wonders for future business. Much simpler than adding a 5 cent warning label to each bottle. :rolleyes:

Don't worry about me annoying you, I'll duck out like glubgawd did.

JW

Punching bag? I think Eric and other PP fellas initiated that. No one has been using these compounds before (weird DHEA esters), so anything's possible. Just b/c test suspension was invented in the 1930's, that really has little to do with the in vivo effects of these rather peculiar molecules of DHEA-variant esters (ref 80 years of research comment-maybe I missed the connection here).

Yes, he exceeded the recommended dose, but that should be a good thing for the company, considering how much one bottle of this shit costs, no?

Interesting thread. I'll stick with gear, but that was the plan all along, so perhaps I'm biased. I am a bit concerned at Primordial's in-general response to this thread though; very unprofessional and defensive and dismissive with some exceptions.

listen im not gonna take sides here, but this whole bullshit about him "dropping his cruise" is exactly that, bullshit.

you cant go around and claim a product is the testosterone base of all cycle's, yet when he drops his T inject to replace with the "testosterone base" now every one is trying to backtrack.

its either a testosterone base or its not, period.

it doesnt matter if he came off 2grams a week of tren, his blood work was at a point, and it rose when another product was added, how and the hell you can run from that i dont really know...............................thats like saying your liver values, BP and cholesterol all rise AFTER a cycle, which we all know is not true, when shit goes sideways, you drop the compound and things go back to normal.

Should we get Glub in here to see what his current values are now that he is off the AM??????? maybe if they went up more, now that he dropped the product, we can assume its from the AM, by your logic heretostudy.

Last edited:
Good points by gorilla and detoak, honestly I don't think anyone should expect to come off a real gear cycle and have the same results. Is andromass a solid replacement for methylated ph's, eh the jury is still out in my book. Some logs people are raving, some like this one they got jack. I've said this before, if you take real aas, then stick to it, they are easy to get and cheap. If you are in the ph market, give them a try, why not. Personally I like getting poked in the ass, with a needle that is.

listen im not gonna take sides here, but this whole bullshit about him "dropping his cruise" is exactly that, bullshit.

you cant go around and claim a product is the testosterone base of all cycle's, yet when he drops his T inject to replace with the "testosterone base" now every one is trying to backtrack.

its either a testosterone base or its not, period.

it doesnt matter if he came off 2grams a week of tren, his blood work was at a point, and it rose when another product was added, how and the hell you can run from that i dont really know...............................thats like saying your liver values, BP and cholesterol all rise AFTER a cycle, which we all know is not true, when shit goes sideways, you drop the compound and things go back to normal.

Should we get Glub in here to see what his current values are now that he is off the AM??????? maybe if they went up more, now that he dropped the product, we can assume its from the AM, by your logic heretostudy.

Who shit in your coffee det oak? Roid rage much? Boo yah!

Andromass will make a man out of you

*sigh* so much bullshit in this thread. I'm sad to see so much of it come from Primordial Performance.

To DET:

1) Exactly - it's easy to claim Andromass is a "test base" when you keep encouraging people to run it with test or other AAS. Of course Andromass is an effective "test base" if you run test with it.

I set out to test several claims made about the product. It's effectiveness for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) was one of them. I think the PP reps have done a good enough job disproving that one since they've all freaked out over dropping my cruise.

2) All my values have returned to normal since ceasing the use of Andromass. Obviously, test levels are augmented now:

Here's a list of everything I was taking while on Andromass:

- Andromass
- Food
- Water
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on occasion

Here's a list of everything I'm taking now:

- cruise dose of test
- Food
- Water
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on occasion

To H2S:

1) I didn't start eating like this just for Andromass lol. I've been eating like this for about 10 years now. That's what it takes to be at my level. I know how my body responds to an increase in calories. The sides I got weren't from that.

2) You're exactly right - I took 2.5x the recommend dose. Please show me where you guys claim "no side effects AT THE RECOMMENDED DOSE ONLY." I missed that part. You guys make the claims, we just test them.

3) I wasn't "recently" off tren. It had been a while. Also, I get zero sides off tren other than dry joints and shortness of breath. I don't take caber/prami and I don't take aromasin. Don't need them. Also, what would that have to do with high blood pressure, liver values etc several months later?

4) I NEVER blamed Andromass for the decrease in strength and weight. Obviously that was from coming off my cruise. Again, I was planning to test Andromass' effectiveness at being used as Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I'm still shocked at the response that's received from the PP reps. If you guys didn't believe the claims were true, don't spew the bullshit.

5) Chep is exactly right - I quit looking at this thread because your staff insulted me. I was dragged back in here because you guys continue to attack my results and try to pawn the blame off on me somehow. It's ridiculous. Let me be 100% clear:

My TEAM of doctors who've been monitoring me for at least the past 6 years all came to the conclusion that the Andromass is what caused my side effects. They advised me to quit using the product and I did

No offense to you as you seem like a knowledgeable guy, but I'll trust all of the sports medicine doctors over a few PP reps, most of whom don't have an MD or PhD.

To Primordial Performance:

You've already had people report similar sides. Go check out BBG's thread with before + after pics. You've got a guy experiencing headaches, acne and oily skin. There's an obvious hormone imbalance and the headaches were probably from high blood pressure. I'm willing to be he didn't bother with on cycle blood work.

I appreciate the support of the members of this board. I'm beyond annoyed by most of the PP reps. I'm honestly shocked that Eric would approve of your behavior and allow it to continue. It speaks volumes about the company as a whole. I hope you guys are paying Steroidology well because the reputation of this board has drastically declined since you guys showed up.

I just read through most of this thread. Glubgawd - massive respect, sir; you were level headed and pragmatic through the whole ordeal.

Glub - Thank you so much for this thread.

It's amazing how the PP reps couldn't just say, "thanks for your log, and I'm sorry it didn't work for you" and just leave it at that without any further explanation.

Glub - Thank you so much for this thread.

It's amazing how the PP reps couldn't just say, "thanks for your log, and I'm sorry it didn't work for you" and just leave it at that without any further explanation.

As I stated previously, I had nothing against glub or the way this log was done. He was able to test the product in any way he saw fit, and I think I made myself clear on that.

Where I differentiated from that is when this thread became proof of the danger in the product. I have expressed my opinions on the difference between this log and the 99% of other logs. Take it for what it is. I have no gain/loss in this thread. The product has been well received at this point, and as I have stated we have people who ran the products at responsible dosages showing non elevated values across the board on their bloodwork.

I am done responding, since this thread will continue to be a circle jerk (this IS NOT directed at glub).

Back