Fact check please. Aromasin (Exemestane) longer than 12 weeks??

anzel

Had someone tell me its not good to go past 12 weeks on this. Im searching for the answer, anyone know?

I told them I switched to aromasin a while ago . Im on TRT and run a blast or 2 every year. He told me that he read something online that it was bad to take it after 12 weeks..... I prodded with questions but he really was vauge. I have never heard this before and honestly it sounds a bit ify. But I figured I would check here

I told them I switched to aromasin a while ago . Im on TRT and run a blast or 2 every year. He told me that he read something online that it was bad to take it after 12 weeks..... I prodded with questions but he really was vauge. I have never heard this before and honestly it sounds a bit ify. But I figured I would check here

That's generally a red flag for "some fear mongering article posted somewhere told me and I didn't bother to fact check or do any research into it."

Now I'm not saying it's definitely not true, but I'd be extremely surprised if it were. I am also too lazy to bother looking into it lol but if you are concerned go search for some long-term studies done on it.

There is no issue running it longer.

Not only this, but it's actually the SAFEST aromatase inhibitor there is. Of all the popular AIs (adex, asin, letro), aromasin is the only one known to actually slightly *improve* lipids. Next being adex, followed by the slightly harmful letro.

Not only this, but it's actually the SAFEST aromatase inhibitor there is. Of all the popular AIs (adex, asin, letro), aromasin is the only one known to actually slightly *improve* lipids. Next being adex, followed by the slightly harmful letro.

Thats why I switched from adex...lipids. I did someother things like make sure I always take fish oil and better diet choices and it appears its worked for me.

Thats why I switched from adex...lipids. I did someother things like make sure I always take fish oil and better diet choices and it appears its worked for me.

Yep, that's why my two year run on letro came to an end. Even though I don't put a TON of faith into lipids being the end all be all marker for cardiovascular health, one would have to be ignorant to not make a simple change to see if things can't be improved. :)

My lipids ratios have always s been all wrong yet no member of my family has ever had heart issues . I m not saying ignore them Anzel; as Dr. HW pointed out if a simple switch CAN improve your bloods.....do it.

Anzel - How do you dose Aromasin VS Adex? I've read Aromasin has a very short half life and dialing in can be difficult. I too am lipid challenged and am interested...

When. I use Aromasin I take it once daily.

Thanks. Is there a rule of thumb for conversion? In other words I take .25 Adex E3.5D (.5 Adex a week) What would a daily dosing of Aromasin look like?

Also, are TRT docs keen on prescribing Aromasin over Adex? ..Or must be be acquired by other means?

Back