? fina and deca in same

Nah I didnt mean it like that. I meant is jsut alot stronger. It also has less sides.

An effective dose would be about .25mg E3D for the reasonable user. This is plenty for prob 75% of us.

At that rate, from what Ive found on the online pharms, your lookin at about 60 a month. I dont know if thats cheap or not to you guys.

The difference, is I have yet to find any studies or testamonies reguarding negative sides. I know some feel like shit on Bromo...so I guess it depends.

But, it is prescribed for sex drive. So its possible your insurance could cover it. The online places write scripts for it, so you could submit it to your insurance ... I dunno, mine covers it.

Originally posted by graffix-gnc

lol, i just realized what i said, i was like, wait, he wasnt trying to type a-dex. at first i figured you didnt know how to type, lol. no go welcome me at bb4life damnit, i joined Sometimes I am a girl, sometimes I am a man. It depends on the moon phase and the barometric pressure.

Edited by the worlds greatest lover, B2.

Forgive me because i am hard headed but plan on saving thsi information......... Tren, Enanthate and Deca. Two part question.....With that unholy trinity there what compounds and anti-estrogens would you use or have available.......I know of Bromo and not the other......

Deca gets a bum wrap................i think, so why is this combo not used more often, at least Tren and Deca???? please???? Thanks....

Billy_Bathgate said:
Heres a little SAT humor for you:

Aromasin is to Arimidex as Dostinex is to Bromocriptine.

See what Im saying? Its an anti-prolactin, but it blows bromo out of the water. Ive seen nothing but good things about it, plus it greatly increases libido.

Yep......perfect analogy!!

EXCEPT: you forgot to mention that Dostinex costs about as much as gear! :(

Back