Finally!

Numbnutz11731 said:
Ok gents.Finally got the goods. Sustanon (sust) 250,india. Gonna do 250 2 weeks,500 3weeks, 250 two weeks.What do you guys think?Any comments or suggestions..? Im giddy like a kid on christmas morning..
Teee heee!!!:D
are those the ones from infar,organon?

Numbnutz11731 said:
Yeah it does. I guess slowly kicks it back on. Your body isnt gonna produce it even if you slowly bring it down because its still there,and still more than your body requires itself to produce.Is that what your saying? hmmm odd. I guess that makes some good sense. I know its not in the same ballpark, But prednisone work the same way. They make you take 5 in one day and then lower the dosage. Like the downhill run cycle. Odd.hmmm need to investigate
Thanks!

Your correct...

I don't know anything about prednisone...sorry.

so Dallas, You think I'm better off doing 250 straight accross for 10 wks. I've decided im not gfoing to do more than 500 a week.Slightly nervous.My buddy started at five and went up to 1000 a week then back down to five. He got huge.I dont want that much. Maybe Ill just go straight 250 for 10.
Thanks again!

Everyone reacts differently to any given compound. So I can't ay what will happen with you. When I did my first Sustanon (sust) cycle I started at 500mg/wk and went to 750mg/wk on the 3rd week...and came back down to 500mg/wk on the 5th week. 500 mg/wk was the perfect doasge for me, 750mg/wk made me retain water like a fucking ballon. I put on 15 lbs...of which I kept 8 lbs post cycle. Being your first cycle you will make tremendous gains no matter what doage/compound you choose. IMO...stick with 250 mg/wk for 8 weeks...500mg/wk is better, but you need to keep the dosage consistent. Good luck.

If you run the 250 for 10weeks and you do not grow it will be a waste of your money. Listen to the Bro's and get more gear and do 500 per week. 2 shots Monday(250) and Thursday(250)

Have Nolva on hand in case gyno flares up. Once you get the tities only surgery can get rid of them.

Use something for post cycle. Do a search there are many different opinions. Most Bros use Clomid.

One reason not to Pyrmid is to keep your blood lvls constant. Thats why you shoot twice a week. As the others said once you are shut down you are shut down.

250 a week is a moderate Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose. Everyone is different you might grow on 250 who knows. Alot has to do with Diet anyway. If you took 1g a week and didnt eat you would not groe either.

triggerfinger said:
If you run the 250 for 10weeks and you do not grow it will be a waste of your money. Listen to the Bro's and get more gear and do 500 per week. 2 shots Monday(250) and Thursday(250)

Have Nolva on hand in case gyno flares up. Once you get the tities only surgery can get rid of them.

Use something for post cycle. Do a search there are many different opinions. Most Bros use Clomid.

One reason not to Pyrmid is to keep your blood lvls constant. Thats why you shoot twice a week. As the others said once you are shut down you are shut down.

250 a week is a moderate Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose. Everyone is different you might grow on 250 who knows. Alot has to do with Diet anyway. If you took 1g a week and didnt eat you would not groe either.

Check out one of the mods post regarding post cycle therapy...good info. I can;t remember the name of the post, sorry. I use HCG and clomid.:D

Back