First shot at homebrew

stiphy

In between cycles
Turned out to be pretty easy. Can't wait to give it a shot (literally). Had everything lined up and ready to go before I started. Only took about an hour from start to finish.

Last edited:
Congratulations, looks great.

Just out of curiosity, what was your oil of choice and the percentages of each chems you decided to use?

Used grapeseed oil
.02 BA
.20 BB

I would have guessed the oil was something else since it doesn't have a greenish tint to it.

Glad everything went well for your first brew, that's having really good luck in my opinion! I screwed my first brew up real good lol!!

Is that all you made for the batch or just one of the vials?

The vial is a 30ml vial. I only made 30ml the first time just incase I screwed it up, didnt want to waste my raws. I just used a whatman syringe filter because it was only 30ml. Pretty easy and simple. I have bottle filters that ill try next.

The vial is a 30ml vial. I only made 30ml the first time just incase I screwed it up, didnt want to waste my raws. I just used a whatman syringe filter because it was only 30ml. Pretty easy and simple. I have bottle filters that ill try next.

Good call and very smart thinking (I did see the label stating it is 30mL). Again, great job! Look forward to hearing your results! :biggthump :biggthump

You shouldn't have any issues with the bottle filters, just takes away the pain in the thumb lol!

I used a caulk gun with the whatman. went super fast and no pain at all. piece of cake.

Looks good friend, Its pretty light color.. i thought its suppose to be more yellow.. but i guess it depends on what oil you use??
I like to see peoples gear that they made, if you got any more pictures put them up.. id appreciate it.
Also bro, let us know how it goes when you inject.. tell us if the results are as good as pharmacy or depo gear.. etc.

Congrats...

Prolly get slammed for this comment BUT!...putting your name on a label, well, can't say that is the smartest thing to do. Just adds time ;) ...in every sense of the word friend.

T4

I thought about the name on the label thing. But Stiphy isnt my real name (shocker). So I thought it would probably be ok.

Looks good friend, Its pretty light color.. i thought its suppose to be more yellow.. but i guess it depends on what oil you use??
I like to see peoples gear that they made, if you got any more pictures put them up.. id appreciate it.
Also bro, let us know how it goes when you inject.. tell us if the results are as good as pharmacy or depo gear.. etc.

The color of the oil concerned me too. I used grapeseed which can be yellow or greenish. Most people comment that its green, so when I got mine and it was yellow, I was a little concerned. I'll give this a shot (literally) and see how it goes. If the yellow is no good, ill do another batch with the green GSO. I only made 30ml incase something happened, so it wont be a total loss.

If anyone has experience with the yellow or green GSO, please let me know. I would like to find out from someone before I find out the sore way.

I've never had yellowish GSO, have only used the greenish tint. If it's good you'll have to let me know where you purchased it from!!

I think you will be ok, its just a light yellow thats all.
I would have expected darker, or green as people say.
Im thinking about cottonseed oil instead of GSO.

Also, your label on the vial.. did u purchase a sticker maker/ label machine?

Back