G/F gives you the ultimatum

evolvd

My training partner has been given the ultimatum by his girlfriend.....It's me or the juice. She's as anti gear as it gets. He's serious with her and wants to marry.

What would you do?

Do what I did get her on cycle as well. Tell her she will tighten up and feel incredible. My GF loves it. If that doesn't work make sure your trainer is taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to keep the water off and dont tell her. What she doesn't know cant hurt her. Keep his gear at your house so theres no evidence around.

hehe Dlove like your idea. I've suggested the same thing, but he wont do it. He's so de motivated now, cos he's been off for such a long ass time. He loves training and aas, but wont consider doing it behind her back. I've been trying for months now. lets just say she's very high maintainence and everything goes her way.

ahh... had this too. i was a major asshole though.. but she loved me more than i loved her at the time and didn't want to lose me. so i did as i please =P

Dump her.... if she is not willing to compromise... then dump her... I couldnt be with a girl that dictates what is good and bad for me,,,, they criticise the juice.. but have no problem watching you knock back 20 whiskeys and smah up your liver and become a complete ass... my girlfriend helps me with my injects.... and she luurrvveeesss when im running sust,,,,,

Wow! If he really loves her he should probably stop doing the steroids.

My wife is alright if I want to do them because she wants me to get a nice body. If I get anything like roid rage though I have to go to a hotel.

I am so lucky she is so supportive.

Wow! If he really loves her he should probably stop doing the steroids.

My wife is alright if I want to do them because she wants me to get a nice body. If I get anything like roid rage though I have to go to a hotel.

I am so lucky she is so supportive.

your taking this alter too far.

aaronharrison you sound like a nice kid. But perhaps you have to much estrogen in your system. LOL your always talking like a fem.nothing against u but it sounds funny. Lie to her if you love her. or quit. NA just lie

i've always been up front about it, so there is no problem... plus when I walk around people always assume, so I'm sure my girl did before she even knew me... she knew what she was getting into

I would say to your buddy... let her know the truth and that its OK to juice, hopefully she will see its ok and that it's not going to kill him, if not, then he should re-evaluate

My training partner has been given the ultimatum by his girlfriend.....It's me or the juice. She's as anti gear as it gets. He's serious with her and wants to marry.

What would you do?

Do it on the quiet and bluff her about supplements and diet thats my opinion.

Do it on the quiet and bluff her about supplements and diet thats my opinion.

I managed to make this work until my shipment of needles arrived (props to Needlebeast though ... great product and customer service) and my wife opened the package. Pretty much the jig was up. She asked if it was safe and I said of course. Then she asked would I let my three year old son do it when he is a young adult. I said he'll be trained properly from age 5 on weights and high intensity cardio that he'll be so f*cking jacked he won't need gear :)

She didn't like that answer.

Deep down though she gets it. My wife has always had a natural six pack whereas I was a 390-pound tub of shit as a kid and I'll forever be running away from those memories.

Last edited:
So basically it's you that wants him to get back on roids? As you say its been so long off time for him? Let him do as he wants, I personally would never get involved with a girl serious if she wasnt ok with AAS. Also as MilkDaScow says, everybody assumes from the get go anyway.

Offtopic: MilkDaScow, nice avatar! haha could hardly read the message from you.

Do what I did get her on cycle as well. Tell her she will tighten up and feel incredible. My GF loves it. If that doesn't work make sure your trainer is taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to keep the water off and dont tell her. What she doesn't know cant hurt her. Keep his gear at your house so theres no evidence around.

End of story.....

same here, why tell her you use steroids ? It's only gonna bring problems, she'll blame everything on the steroids.

She's gonna see you grow but if she's like my girlfriend and doesnt have a clue you can just say 'yeah I eat more proteins and i take creatine. Oh and i started doing heavy squats!'

Back