G/F gives you the ultimatum

let him store his gear with you and dont tell her, there are a multitude of OTC crap to blame the gains on!

Last edited:
What do you tell your woman when she asks where your balls went? Can't exactly blame that on Creatine, can we...

What do you tell your woman when she asks where your balls went? Can't exactly blame that on Creatine, can we...

Just say you thought sexuallly about her sister and your balls crawled up inside with fear lol

Starting a life relationship based on lies in not cool. My wife knows about my use and she understands...she may not like it, but she understands. If he loves this girl and she is dead set against it...give up the gear. He'll have lots of time in life to train hard...and talk to her about it again later. maybe she'll change her mind. He just has to ask himself waht is more important.

Id say bye,its not the point of the gear but the forcing me part I dont like,nobody has that right with your life but you.

So basically it's you that wants him to get back on roids? As you say its been so long off time for him? Let him do as he wants, I personally would never get involved with a girl serious if she wasnt ok with AAS. Also as MilkDaScow says, everybody assumes from the get go anyway.

Well i have to listen to him whinge and complain 6 days a week. I also am watching his motivation decrease because he knows he's fighting an uphill battle without the aas. Plus it must be hard for him to train with someone on the roids, our strength was once the same and we were in similar condition. now i'm much stronger, leaner and bigger. So yeah, i guess I do want him to get back on, cos i know how much he wants to and misses it.

I personally sat my gf down before we got serious and went through the whole lot with her. i explained it all and said if you want to get serious this is a part of me you'll have to accept. It's all good now. she never questions it.

If shes on the pill, tell her that she is taking a steroid, it just not an anabolis steroid lol. Other than the fact that its taking for birth control, I know women who also take it cause it makes their tits bigger, tell her you just want bigger muscles.

Back