Gear seized usa

I liked the idea of ordering around the holiday season. i never thought about this but it makes alot of sense.. have to wait another 12 months now haha

When post office delivers and I'm not home and I have to pick it up I've never had to show them my ID. I just bring in the form and sign that "someone" picked it up.

There is a much more simple way to get your gear than all that!!!!
I don't know in your situation if you can still get the gear at the post office since you went in and obviously had an altercation with them over not being the person on the package but!!!!, here is how you get your gear EVERYTIME guaranteed!!!!

When the package comes, DELIBERATELY don't be there to pick it up!!!!!
There will be a card in your box saying, "sorry we missed you bla bla blaaa"
At the bottom of this card there is a place for you to sign!!!
Sign the EXACT FAKE name you put for the receiver and STICK IT BACK IN THE BOX with the flag up!!!
The next day, your postal worker will see the card and that it has been signed.
They will take this card back to the PO after their route is complete and the next day..... Your package will be put on the truck for delivery and they will drop it off without a signature because you signed it and remailed it.

NO POSTAGE NECESSARY!!!!

There is a much more simple way to get your gear than all that!!!!
I don't know in your situation if you can still get the gear at the post office since you went in and obviously had an altercation with them over not being the person on the package but!!!!, here is how you get your gear EVERYTIME guaranteed!!!!

When the package comes, DELIBERATELY don't be there to pick it up!!!!!
There will be a card in your box saying, "sorry we missed you bla bla blaaa"
At the bottom of this card there is a place for you to sign!!!
Sign the EXACT FAKE name you put for the receiver and STICK IT BACK IN THE BOX with the flag up!!!
The next day, your postal worker will see the card and that it has been signed.
They will take this card back to the PO after their route is complete and the next day..... Your package will be put on the truck for delivery and they will drop it off without a signature because you signed it and remailed it.

NO POSTAGE NECESSARY!!!!

I don't think that works in my state. I've never ordered gear, but I order clothes and stuff from China and whenever I'm not there I get that exact slip. Typically, yes you can sign the slip and they'll drop it off the next day. HOWEVER, any over seas package there's a box that's checked that says I must pick it up at the post office and sign for it. Pain in the ass.

Fu*k the post office, Run through UPS and waive the signature, They will deliver and drop your shit at the door. I once had an 8 ball delivered through ups, No problems.

if you have a slip you can call and schedule another delivery attempt from the po. be there and just sign the other name. case closed. as for the customs letter chuck it. dom is the way to go none of these worries.

if you have a slip you can call and schedule another delivery attempt from the po. be there and just sign the other name. case closed. as for the customs letter chuck it. dom is the way to go none of these worries.

In the end I agree, get a domestic source!!! Saves all kinds of problems!!!

In my state and 4 other states that I lived in, you can always just sign the card put it back in the mailbox and the day after they pick up the signed card they will deliver your pack with no signature!!!

Problem with UPS and FEDEX is that they are private companies and don't need a warrant to search your package. With the PO they have to have a federal search warrant to search your mail except for customs. This usually deters PO's from going to that length unless they are SURE there is something illegal in there posession!

i just ordered and everything went good so far had tracking numbers and everything. i have a few friends get beat using overseas but sometimes you get lucky and everything comes thru. if you dont wana get beat stick to domestic. its the safest way to go

what if your package has been seized before,and you got a letter from customs.......should you chance it and order international again? or stick with domestic?

what if your package has been seized before,and you got a letter from customs.......should you chance it and order international again? or stick with domestic?
There are some outstanding domestic sources, no reason to chance it. You will likely even end up with a better product depending on who you order from.

@bullseye. ive had the fda seize a pack from me recently. i got a letter. i had reship to my addy and got pack ten days later no issues.

Edited!

I wonder if the best time (and probably most successful time) to order gear is around the holiday seasons when there is a great influx of packages and yours will simply be passed through instead of usually inspected due the sheer diligence it takes to process all the mail

Sorry to report this strategy doesn't work: snagged late Nov.

It may hold true to some % but didn't work.

Some sources are sloppy as crap and just toss gear into an envelope and ship that way. If you can feel little vials or amps from outside of the envelope it is a bad thing.

Back