Going ALL OUT for the next 6 months !!! It's show time once again !!

Not to sound like a jerk or anything but I wouldn't be surprised if he was dead. I mean, who takes 1g of tren + a bunch of other stuff ED & lives to tell about it??

Damn just started reading this thread, something wrong for sure. This guy was posting on here every 5 seconds before. That was a shit ton of gear, I hope he's ok, but moderation people.

It is my man..fuck it...go large or go the fuck home.

This is my last show....going all out and want to win. I have always said: "If the liver doesn't quiver..and the bladder doesn't splatter..then inject some more cuz' it just doesn't fucking matter"We will see if this holds true ...

Fucking love it!!!

hey the guys not dead! took some heavy detective skills but I found his facebook profile and he's updated it very recently, why he didn't come back to ology or this thread is out of my knowledge, but HE IS ALIVE AND LOOKS WELL. look at this picture from september 20. If this for any reason violates any rule, mods don't ban me just let me know and I'll take it down

Last edited:
Thanks for the detective work. People come and go on the forum. I am just glad he's living.... and livin large for that matter.

Back