Golden Era.....i knew they had tren :)

We must always remember posters on here are on various doses of being ON, in various stages of pct, in the throe s of hating be off, frustrated over a source or lack of and then there s always s WHAT SIDE OF THE BED they got out of, or whose...and some members act like they slept on the couch at times...

Besides.this is internet entertainment where I hope to learn, have been empowered to try to maintain a semblence of order and civility and as I am not an internet oriented guy...when this lap top is shut..the affect it has on my life is like "less than zero'.

To many under 30..or even 35 yr old s LIVE this and their iphones. If my son, my gf and her 4 girl s are good and mamma is as well....I throw it and my phone in my gym bag , in the gym, in the console of my car and turn it off at 8 30 pm.

Ology, an Audi forum and a Sea doo forum and wiki and u tube are utilized to affect repairs on same.

This place is great; I have made 4 friends; 2 of which are still alive and not in prison. Otherwise it s for entertainment. I never let this get me sideways and rarely do I negatively attack anothers members self admitted admiraration of whoever for whatever-I avoid negativity-so much I have been empowered to limit it here.

Last edited:
I just red repped u again, you really have a penchant for being less than zero when it matter s huh ? lifter4life...

As an older bodybuilder I respect him as soon I too will be lifting in my 60 s.

As far as knowing him I DID not before this video buut as I spend as little time as necessary in S California ( no offense to any S cal members; hate traffic and smog) that s not surprising. I did find the video informative though.

I know very few fkn World leaders and ZERO senators that I d let ride in my Audi more less sit in MY HOUSE....
our head monkey is a fkn idiot and the majority are what politician s almost all are-liars and thieves with one goal in my mind---to further they re own agenda and legacy at the cost of us plebians having to adhere to rules and standards they pass and enforce but NEVER follow.

I too was surprised tren s een around that long 49 er.

Cahling was in all the joe weider magazines my old man subscribed to back in the 80's

LnSFXAb.jpg

buddy of mine was fucking around, texted me a pic of this old man rocking like 20'' arms and a six pack with a santa clause beard

" hey look! its your grandpa! "

11084968_589882557781753_1586314955_n.jpg

i didn't recognize him and had to look it up - but then realizing who he was, seeing what he had done going into his 60's really did inspire me

here is a sport i could work hard at into my 50's and 60's without feeling like i was a bad fucking joke - finally found that 'something' i was looking for to get me out of hanging onto boxing until i died or just fell apart chasing endorphins from training..

as far as tren use back then ..

i read an article where he was quoted on statements he made about the compounds and dosages the top pros were using in the 80's - and i was just blown away at how minimal the cycles were that all those giant fuckers were running. and no TRT, they cycled on and off as regular practice - those guys were actually pretty healthy man, especially compared to the freaks at the elite level in todays world

the reason he gave for the comparatively minuscule dosages compared to the cycles people run today was that they did not use UGLs, that everyone was running pharmaceutical gear , like almost exclusively

i forget the compound/dosage he named - but in particular he related a story about arnold basically bringing a "new compound" onto the body building scene from austria- that he was successful in keeping his use of it a secret until he had already won the Mr O back to back to back before this "secret" of his got out and circulated among the other top pros.. who immediately all jumped onto using it themselves ha! i am about 99.9% positive it was NOT tren, but it WAS something that i remember looking up and thinking - how expensive and elite that shit is, even to this day - and Arny had that shit all to himself for his first 3 Mr O titles

This is one of the more honest videos BUT dont believe every single thing you here and read! Everyone has a reasin they wont say this and that just take it as info and a closer reality, bodybuilders abised the shit out of anything they had back then just like we do now thats something none of them are gonna say on youtube. Arnold did not have a secret he was a good responder and he used hgh parabolon everything that was available

This is one of the more honest videos BUT dont believe every single thing you here and read! Everyone has a reasin they wont say this and that just take it as info and a closer reality, bodybuilders abised the shit out of anything they had back then just like we do now thats something none of them are gonna say on youtube. Arnold did not have a secret he was a good responder and he used hgh parabolon everything that was available

A lot of them lie. I am a big fan of Dave Draper and Zane but they say they only used steroids the month before a contest as a "finishing touch." What a crock of shit. They are lying just to make themselves seem more honest than the mass monsters with the slin guts that you see today. The truth is they would have used anything and everything at their disposal to get big. I am not sure about Arnold using GH as it would predate the time that he was winning Olympias but they did have that cadaver hgh but that practice killed a lot of people from prion disease (scary shit) and I have never heard of a golden era guy dying from CJD. As far as tren (parabolan) is concerned those fuckers were definitely using it regularly.

Roush,
( not to hi jack 49er )

White 07 2.0 Turbo Quatro with APR s stage 2 putting 313 hp to the ground w 350 ish torgue running hotter coil pack s plug s, enhanced fuel sensor and cat back exhaust but it is 100 percent stock on the outside except for widow tint. 114 768 on factory brake pads ! VW, Audi are not better car s they arethe car s I understand better so....I know at 110k u do timing chain, water pump tensioner bearing etc.

Love them vw/audi ince graduating master s in 90. Had 3 cars and 2 Ford Bronco s...in 15 yr s.hate car notes

Roush,
( not to hi jack 49er )

White 07 2.0 Turbo Quatro with APR s stage 2 putting 313 hp to the ground w 350 ish torgue running hotter coil pack s plug s, enhanced fuel sensor and cat back exhaust but it is 100 percent stock on the outside except for widow tint. 114 768 on factory brake pads ! VW, Audi are not better car s they arethe car s I understand better so....I know at 110k u do timing chain, water pump tensioner bearing etc.

Love them vw/audi ince graduating master s in 90. Had 3 cars and 2 Ford Bronco s...in 15 yr s.hate car notes

Nice.. Audi's are sweet cars,, throw APR or Stasis racing components in the mix is even better.. Almost traded My A7 in for the new Audi RS7,, But when Mercedes AMG decide to produce their fastest 4 door car in all wheel drive this year, I had to trade the audi in for the AMG CLS63s, , Will have it Renntech tuned to 715 horse power here shortly..
Love german cars,, and british SUVs,, I live at 7300 ft of elevation, so the land rover comes in handy on snowy days.

Spent 180,000 $ for those two cars,, now I don't have any money left over for Tren :( help me out niner

So Andreas has been using gear for about 45 yrs! If he is in his 60s then he started around 15 or so... If I understood what he said correctly, he said 1969...

Thats amazing

So Andreas has been using gear for about 45 yrs! If he is in his 60s then he started around 15 or so... If I understood what he said correctly, he said 1969...

Thats amazing

He looks amazing too steroid can really be used a long time just gotta stay healthy

I know very few fkn World leaders and ZERO senators that I d let ride in my Audi more less sit in MY HOUSE....
our head monkey is a fkn idiot and the majority are what politician s almost all are-liars and thieves with one goal in my mind.

And the racist comment of the gay goes to you sir!

I won't even bother editing, that's pretty funny. Can't believe I messed that one up

And the racist comment of the gay goes to you sir!

Check urself ONK or should I say DONK

That was a direct quote from Kid Rock s latest album

"Monkeys in suits writing laws and rules......" And I am sure he gives less of a shit what some down under DONK think s of his views as I do.

I worked on 5 continents and partied on 6. U have no clue who am or what I ve seen or done.

I suggest you go hug a tree or save a Koala bear and steer clear of throwing names on here..off you go now laddie.

Reactions: Onk
Yeah I suppose that you have travelled to many parts of the world allows you to be racist. My bad mate, carry on with your bigotry.

I should make allowances as english is your second language, either that or cognitive reception isn't your strong point.

Apologies in arrears that I don't know who you are.....pretension aside.

But in all seriousness, great job making yourself look bad with your further discriminatory comments. You saved me having to do it for you.

Back