Guys, please be carefull out there!

LANDSCAPE1

So my friend I used to work with, basically told my best friend she wanted my cock... She was married at the time, so it never happened. Dont need that drama, dont want that drama. Anyways this girl is above "average" thin model type, but by no means Hot. Although the weak dudes at work would drool, and feel sorry for her retarded ass because of her relationship troubles.
Anyways she could NEVER figure out why i didnt want to fuck her. Hello, your married dumbass! (he was loaded) If your unhappy, then leave his ass. She would always say "he cheats on me". I dont give a shit, really.
So she finally gets divorced, and wants to hook up. Im like cool, we can hag out. This idiot turns the simpliest plans into a headache. Im like u cant be this stupid. Shes always talking in riddles, and thinks she's cool/cute. Always awnsers a question w a question. Im like, u making this to difficult, call me if u wanna fuck. Then she gets all sad.
I know she wants to try to make me fall for her, so she can "hurt" me. But, really im not even attrected to this broad. I mean, it might be some warm pussy but, there is definately no "spark". When i tell her she gets on my nerves/stupid and im gonna make other plans. She'll get pissed, and come back around in about a month later.
The moral of my story is, im sure glad i didnt fuck this retarded bitch, because there is ALWAYS the chance she might get pregnant. I would die.... not to mention, she'd prob get real crazy when i ditched her after I did work, and didnt call her.
There are certifiabale crazy-ass-women that need to be on medication bro's, u dont need it!

Last edited:
Exactly why you assess a bitch before you get involved...personally I could care less if shes married...got a boyfriend....kids or whatever...as long as she is down to fuck thats all I care about...I can usually get the proper vibe within an hour of talking to one...and thats just because there is one thing I am after...that warm pussy your talkin about :))

good fuckin call landscape!!!! Stay the hell away from that trainwreck

this is why u put it in her ass....

If it ever got that far. . . within a few text messages w her, and i lose all interest in the sex, because she is so damn goofy :goof: :insane: :insane2: :freak:

She would def. get a donkey punch, or two :splat: if it ever got that far. She wants me to chase her around the block, it aint happening

Exactly why you assess a bitch before you get involved...personally I could care less if shes married...got a boyfriend....kids or whatever...as long as she is down to fuck thats all I care about...I can usually get the proper vibe within an hour of talking to one...and thats just because there is one thing I am after...that warm pussy your talkin about :))

good fuckin call landscape!!!! Stay the hell away from that trainwreck

Like i said, i never was really attracted to her really... we would go to lunch, and she wasnt annoying.... but, when she comes around she knows i just want to fuck/like she did back in the day and now she just wants to play games cause i want to fuck... I tell her to go waste sombody elses time.
What started the fight tonight was i wanted to go to her house, and she wanted to come to mine..... i dont want that crazy bitch knowing where i live
Trainwreck in the making is right.. thats why i didnt want to get shot over her goofy ass!
I remeber one time a car cut me off on the highway leaving work. . . it was her "flirting"... Im like, bitch go home

Last edited:
Like i said, i never was really attracted to her really... we would go to lunch, and she wasnt annoying.... but, when she comes around she knows i just want to fuck/like she did back in the day and now she just wants to play games cause i want to fuck... I tell her to go waste sombody elses time.
What started the fight tonight was i wanted to go to her house, and she wanted to come to mine..... i dont want that crazy bitch knowing where i live
Trainwreck in the making is right.. thats why i didnt want to get shot over her goofy ass!
I remeber one time a car cut me off on the highway leaving work. . . it was her "flirting"... Im like bitch, go home

WOW! Dude that is Drama with a capital D!!! She sounds off her dam rocker...

its funny though cause it sounds like your still trying a lil to fuck her ahhaha

WOW! Dude that is Drama with a capital D!!! She sounds off her dam rocker...

its funny though cause it sounds like your still trying a lil to fuck her ahhaha

iVe blown her off for a long time, but she hit me up tonight... I mean, i do like me some good sex. I know she'd be fun/kinky.. but, she's just a tease nowadays.. She goes sideways, always... its like trying to reason w a crackhead. Im not gonna kiss her ass and tell her i want to be with her and shit.
I seriously think she got dropped on her head as an infant

iVe blown her off for a long time, but she hit me up tonight... I mean, i do like me some good sex. I know she'd be fun/kinky.. but, she's just a tease nowadays.. She goes sideways, always... its like trying to reason w a crackhead. Im not gonna kiss her ass and tell her i want to be with her and shit.
I seriously think she got dropped on her head as an infant

Ya...I think your makin the right move by just keepin your shit real with her...she needs to be told!

this fucking thread has had me cracking up for the last 5 min. nice thing to read soon as i get to the office!!! lanscape, dude forget that bitch....next time she calls just dont even fucking answer, it isnt worth it...

Ya...I think your makin the right move by just keepin your shit real with her...she needs to be told!

Oh yea, she used to tell me she was in love with me back when we worked together? ?" ? . . We went to lunch a few times, and we talked. Thats it. i never felt i tried to get any to any deep coversation w her or anything. No making out/sex. . . dirtry flirting, or going to lunch/sex(that was the other girls i worked with ;) I knew if i rocked it, her husband would find out.
The only way i can explain it it she was Star Wars weird... not into actual Stars Wars, but she was along the same weid/corny as the people that are into that shit.
I also cant imagine squeezing my nut off in her, and then rolling over to enjoy myself.... because right after, i know something so corny/weird would come out of her mouth that i couldnt enjoy myself/and would also regret putting my weiner all up in her

Oh yea, she used to tell me she was in love with me back when we worked together? ?" ? . . We went to lunch a few times, and we talked. Thats it. i never felt i tried to get any to any deep coversation w her or anything. No making out/sex. . . dirtry flirting, or going to lunch/sex(that was the other girls i worked with ;) I knew if i rocked it, her husband would find out.
The only way i can explain it it she was Star Wars weird... not into actual Stars Wars, but she was along the same weid/corny as the people that are into that shit.
I also cant imagine squeezing my nut off in her, and then rolling over to enjoy myself.... because right after, i know something so corny/weird would come out of her mouth that i couldnt enjoy myself/and would also regret putting my weiner all up in her

no you hit it on the spot...I know exactly what your talking about...20 year olds are fun as fuck and tight but only during sex...before and after Im like wtf does this and that matter and I dont give a shit about the new real world episode...heres a towel, clean your stomach up

case of bad news, same thing happen to one of my bros. the bitch was crazy and he even called it out one time when he spoke with me, he just went ahead and try to see where it was going to go... so she lied to him told him he was on the pill.. one month later she is pregnant with his kid... and when he told her he doesnt want to see her she tried to overdose on pills... lucky he made it on time to save her, now he is stuck with her and a kid he never expected to get.
like the dude said, some gals are crazy and need medication

case of bad news, same thing happen to one of my bros. the bitch was crazy and he even called it out one time when he spoke with me, he just went ahead and try to see where it was going to go... so she lied to him told him he was on the pill.. one month later she is pregnant with his kid... and when he told her he doesnt want to see her she tried to overdose on pills... lucky he made it on time to save her, now he is stuck with her and a kid he never expected to get.
like the dude said, some gals are crazy and need medication

Thats why u never, ever EVER believe the "Im clean/or i cant get pregnant" bullshit. . . I hate to say it, but he had it coming bro-

And she'd try to kill herself, w a baby inside her growing.. He definately signed the lease w that fruity-peebles. . .

This day in age. . . i think about it hard, before i tear some ass up/if its really worth it. . . Dont want to be stuck with some dumb-bitch from now on. To many close calls. . . If she isnt relationship material, she gets no ding-dong

Last edited:
Yeah, there could be nothing worse than being glued to a nut case for the rest of your life emotionally and financially.

I have seen too many friends walk into hardship this way...I can sit there and listen to a woman talk, and look at my buddy and strait say "RUN".

Their defense mechanisms built in by nature(mental) do not work with modern society and the way women fit into it.

Its fire and gasoline.

Always funny you see the same kind of women complaining they cant find a good guy...

lots of those freaks out there, especially the 20 years or teenybobers theres mostly ALL to immature to have any sort of decent relationship. useless... go for the 25-35 year olds.. they mostly no what they want

Back