Guys who live with gf, wife, etc

LOL mine does the same to me sometimes LOL dam women dont they know theres a reason we hang round an deal with the constant emotional rollerscoaster LOL

Get yourself a big cup of coffee and be ready for the answer on that if it ever comes up... lol !

My friend gave me another option he said just to put it in a brown bag on the counter with a sticky note that says "doesnt concern you woman"
That may work.

I was contemplating whether to tell my girl because like a few of you have mentioned on here already, I have a shaky history. Used to get into some trouble.

My first pin was this past Thursday, she came home from a family vacation friday. We had discussed that I was thinking about doing juice. Somehow one of the first things outta her mouth was about if I was still thinking about getting gear. LOL. I just smiled and she knew what was up. She asked to see everything and had a thousand questions to ask and what not. I think she's all right with it now.

Do what you gotta do bro...Telling her may not be the end of the world, it may wind up strengthening our relationship instead of hurting it by showing her that you want to be honest with her about everything going on in your life.

One last thing to consider its not only hiding the pinning of even the gains but the sides as well. Like a dumbass I chose to to run tren over the hottest summer we have had in a while, I just got off cycle, but I couldn't go anywhere or do anything without literally sweating my fucking balls off,, if she didn't know she would have probably been freaking out thinking I was on some drug, plus I. Don't get acne never really had that problem, my back looked like I had the chicken pox, my girl is hot and ya im normally pretty horny but I was running 700mg of test a week I couldn't stop I wanted Somme ass 3 or 4 times a day, I would wake up some nights drenched in sweat, because she knew why this was all happening she scrubbed my back in the shower all the time, she put the fan in front of me at night if I was sweating,

( she gave up as much ass as her pussy could take and then would blow me or jerk me off so I wouldn't go somewhere else to get it,,it would have been near impossible to hide all that)

Does she have a sister?
:tounge2:

on this note..

I hide it from my wife b/c if I get in the smallest argument with her it will be thrown in my face repeatly. Would you really want to be with a women that is always pinning something??
Its my :devil2: little secret

I hide it from my wife b/c if I get in the smallest argument with her it will be thrown in my face repeatly. Would you really want to be with a women that is always pinning something??
Its my :devil2: little secret

THIS! She loses her fucking mind if I anything happens. She is alot to handle, not that I cant handle it. But she just is. If I even had the slightest thought that shed be cool with it, and we could have a REAL talk about it. I would tell her. But she is stubborn as fuck and thinks she knows every thing regardless of what the truth is, she hates being proved wrong and looking stupid... lol

Tell her your seriously considering it and would like her to do the research with you so that you can make a decision together, this way she fells included feels in control, gets to see for herself its safe and then grant you permission like she's the queen, ,if she wont even look into it with you then you should really consider a new girl

I am new to all this, and find myself in the same situation. I have not started a cycle yet, but have been researching it for a long time. When i do finally find a good beginners cycle and a reliable source i will start it, and still not have said anything to my wife. Although, it is a fight waiting to happen, alot of the comments here give me more insight on the situation. Thanks...

Damn idk why you are with her then.... i tell my wife everything i do. she knows i know what im doing and will do it anyways so i just tell her. i wouldnt stay with someone that didnt accept me for who i am. i know you have a kid which makes things complicated.... idk i dont like to hide shit and would hate to be sneakin around.

watch bigger stronger faster documentary with her and then maybe tell her about it after....

I would say draw up like two syringes worth of gear at a time and just hide those. Syringes are a lot smaller, and easier to hide that way you can hide your lock box a lot better.

You wouldn't have to go dragging your box out but every other week. All my stuff is in lock boxes in my closet too, but my girl is cool what what I do, She knows everything.

If need be, do you not have any trusted friends that would let you keep your shit at their house and swing by before or after work to pin real quick?

Dude it sounds like you have a lot to lose. I would never tell another man what to do So I would just suggest to you that you take EVERYTHING into consideration before starting your cycle i.e. family, job, health. Only you know all the little nuances of your relationship. It's real easy for other guys to say do it because they don't have to deal with the consequences if they're wrong. I recently went through the same thing with my wife and I chose to tell her, even though I just knew she was going to flip. When I told her that I was going to do a cycle I sat her down and I showed her all the information that I had been studying and laid it all out for her. After I explained to her that I was educated about the subject and that I was taking all of the necessary precautions she felt better about the situation. I obviously don't know your woman so I can't speak on how she will react but my wife pleased with the fact that I did tell her and educate her as well so she felt comfortable with the whole thing. She now administers my doses and does a great job. You never know, your woman may like the idea of being involved, mine did. Just another perspective that's all, like I said only you know all of the nuances of your relationship....Good Luck

So I am waiting for my first cycle to get here.
I have to keep it a secret from my girlfriend who I live with because she is against the stuff, she gets worried cause I take n.o. supplements. lol
Like my nolva, aromasin, and clomid is whatever I can just lie and say they are some other kind of supplement. BUT Obv the pinning, and materials is going to have to be hidden from her.
I was thinking of just getting a small lock box and stashing it away in my closet. I would just keep it in my car, but I dont wanna get stopped with that in there and Idk how the heat would do on the vials and things. As far as pinning goes, I guess itll have to depend on what time of day I pin. I work at 7am, she works at 8am, so usually I am awake and moving around while she is still sleeping. so I could prolly do it first thing in the morning ( I am pinning twice a week) But I dont want to have to tote a lock box back and forth to the bathroom, lol.
Idunno, I am just trying to figure out how to go around this.

SO guys, Does your s.o. know that you pin? how does she feel? Do you hide it? How do you hide it?
Thanks guys!

If your serious about her and your relationship, then don't hide it from her, not a good idea to keeep a lock box either, don't u think she's gonna wonder what u have in there anyways ?

Be honest with her, educate her and be ready to listen to what she has to say, she might never change her mind and might always be agains you using gear, but it will be worst if she finds out & knows you hid it from her. Pinning before she wakes up or in the bathroom won't work permanently, life is unpredictable and living together there's gonna be opportunities for her to catch u.
If you hide to do it, and she catches u, your actually making look worst than it is.

If u talk to her & she's still against it, then your gonna have to weigh in your priorities, what is more important to u ? to stay in the relationship & not use gear, to keep using and hide it from her? (wich will only backfire later) or to end the relationship ?.... only u can decide what's best for u.

It's normal for her to have concerns & be worried about your usage, especially if she's not informed and has been fed crap by the media, etc about steroid use, so communication is key here.
Be patient and educate her, and hopefully she'll be supportive.
I think women refuse to be supportive not not so much because they are against steroids, but more because is a form of control, they feel if their man is using gear, they could loose their control over them,
not saying this is the case here, but you are probably both young and still learning and growing in your relationship, give it a try.
and talk to her, she might surprise u after all.

Best of luck with this situation, hope it works out for the both of u.

Last edited:
My girl doesn't really like that I pin but I'm not going to lie about it. She is concerned about my health so I frequently show her blood test so she knows everything is ok. I wouldn't want her to lie to me about anything so I had to be honest. Education is key because most people have only heard negative things about AAS.

Thanks for all of the insight guys I like hearing different opinions about all of the angles. I'd love nothing more than to be completely open and honest with her. I really would. She's just a different breed of woman and she is still very stubborn and immature in ways. I can honestly tell you all right now that if we didn't have a kid together we wouldn't have gotten back together. I know that if i told her it wouldn't be a relationship breaker or anything but it would deff be some major unwanted drama. I may wait and see how things are going between her and I. And if they stay good for awhile ill sit down and have the chat with her. And if not it'll be my secret lol. Thanks again guys.

My wife knows, and is ok with it. She even loads my pins for me! She likes that it makes me a horny as hell!!!

hide it in the garage, i do they never go in there, in a bag of some sort full or shitty rags that they wouldnt touch ontop of what your hiding lol

I'm in the same boat as colt my girl really don't mind until I get pissed off then its "we both know why u act like that, its ur lil "vitamin" shot u give urself", really? Cause I was an asshole BEFORE I started doing aas! Ha, hard to keep a secret when u love together, especially of she suspects something, our if u've brought it up already which sounds like u did, normally I'd tell u the same thing I tell every guy who is held back from doing something cause of their girl, ur the man and u got the balls, u don't have to ask for permission, but by living together I guess some guys feel like they relinquish some of that authority, and in that case there is one simple option, BREAK UP WITH HER! HA at least fire 12 weeks, good luck
Lmao your little vitamin shot!!

Back