Half Truth

Yes I've said in quite a few posts that it's nothing personal against our relative or his reps...and that I applaud the transparency. But at the end of the day 17.9 ng/ml is unacceptable from 10 iu of hgh. The best thing we can do is be honest right?

As Zeek stated, I'd love to exclusively use our relative for everything but I can't (unless it's for a highly discounted rate) bring myself to buy GH that is yielding serum numbers so low. Bring them up in the next batch to the 30 range and I'm all over it!

I am no diplomat by any stretch of anyone's imagination. I did not intend this to be anything more then EVERYONE demanding a higher bar.

We have the ball now, WE as in Z, his Reps and everyone on every board, every juicer looking for HGH.

Last edited:
Now is NOT the time to give in guys, hold tight and demand this is corrected!

braveheart.jpg

He seems to have a source that is at least selling real HGH although not at the mgs per vial that we would like to see. A simple adjustment by the place making it can have it in the range we request.

There is a lot of total fake stuff out there! he will increase his HGH sales 10 fold by making these slight changes

he seems to have a source that is at least selling real hgh although not at the mgs per vial that we would like to see. A simple adjustment by the place making it can have it in the range we request.

There is a lot of total fake stuff out there! He will increase his hgh sales 10 fold by making these slight changes

+1

he seems to have a source that is at least selling real hgh although not at the mgs per vial that we would like to see. A simple adjustment by the place making it can have it in the range we request.

There is a lot of total fake stuff out there! He will increase his hgh sales 10 fold by making these slight changes

+2

Sounds 250 times better to me.

LOL --- whoops

If a source does have around a 50% dosed product, they should own up and reduce the price to compensate.

That is asking alot since ANY GH being present is considered "good" in current times --- How pathetic.

-Matt

I have a good buddy who is about to order kigtropins! I stand on my head out of frustration and he won't listen!!

Oh well he will listen when he gets his blood work ;)

At the end of the day if the relative can give me low 30's for readings on avg I will drop the rest and go strictly with him as I'm sure dozens of other HGH users on this site will too.

We really want to support our own! Make it happen for us Mike! I'm pulling for you brother!

Good to hear, brother...good to hear.

I have nothing against Z or Mike A. My beef is with these Chinese bastards!

After my 3.3 a 17.9 sounds good but if we give in to that as acceptable we shoot ourselves in the foot.

We know, brother...no need to even say it. I understand your concerns and arguments.

Last edited:
Back