Have I made some progress????

rpwhit777

HEre are some recent pics of me in the LAs VEgas area... I have recently got the flu and have managed to loose five pounds this week but I am now at 215 up from the last pics I posted at 206....Bust my balls and let me know what you think.....Thanks......R

HEres the link of the last photos I posted at 206 I am now about ten pounds heavier but HAve managed to up the body fat a little bit.I am at about 9% now...My goal is to get to 230 at 7% by summer.... HAve been off the juice now for like three months, give or take a week or so..I hope to get back on in february , we'll see. Thanks in advance for the feed back, and dont worry about my feelings give it to me raw!!!!!!!!!!.....

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=17575

Nice background view ! Looks like a prime place for Bungy Jumping :)
By the way....they look like some real test shoulders you got there. Hit the fore arms and tri's a little harder......JMO

dam man u got big shoulders b4 your arms looked smaller in comparison to ya body now u lookin even...and wider man ....good job

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, I appreaciate it!!!! I personally feel that the areas I am lagging in is my traps, back width and thickness, of course arms ( more so my triceps and forearms) and legs..... Altough you guys havent seen my legs would you agree with me that these are areas I need to work on more specifically?????

Looking pretty solid rpwhit, I would hit traps and tris a little harder. What waist size are you?

By the way that place looks like Red Rock Canyon, am I correct?

WannaImpress said:
Looking pretty solid rpwhit, I would hit traps and tris a little harder. What waist size are you?

By the way that place looks like Red Rock Canyon, am I correct?

I am a 32" waist, but most of my pants are 33"........Also they were actually taken at Hoover Dam.... Red Rock Canyon is beautiful though aint it??? Seen it many times on my way to the bunny ranch!!!..LOL

Also GG your right about the chest!!! IT is not one of my weakest points right now but, I will start hitting that hard as well once I get over this flu shit....Thanks for the feedback!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back