HCG Mid-Cycle?

theprofessional

Current Stats-
5"7
200lbs
approx 10% Bf

Current Cycle: 400 Deca/ week 400 Test Cyp/ week.

So... I'm on week six of twelve. Want to keep the boys from shrinking. Ok to do Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mid cycle? 1000iu/ day for 10 days sound good? Then again for post cycle therapy (pct) w/ Clomid?

Any thoughts?

Thx.

Sure, but next time try 500iu 2 days a week during your cycle to prevent athorpy.

JohnnyB

So which do you think would be best? I could do the 500iu twice a week from now on. Probably good advice. Will the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) last that long when reconstituded if refrigerated?

Thx.

I've done the 500iu 2x weekly all the way through this one, 7 months so far, and its done the trick.
It will last once reconstituted if left in the fridge

It will last at least 30 days!

Using small doses throughout the cycle will prevent the atrophy from setting in. It will also allow for a faster recovery, as there is no atrophy to revert.

Some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is good for 60 days--check the instructions.

As I have said before, I hate to see guys use more than 500Iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at a time. That is why I recommended the 500IU on each of two days, rather than 1000IU all at once. I also feel the longer duration of bump is more stimulatory.

HCG also acts at the P450 SCC enzyme, which converts CHOL to pregnenolone. My belief is that this stimulates all three major hormonal pathways which begin with CHOL (mineralcorticoids, corticosteroids, as well as the sex hormones) in HPTA-suppressed individuals (whether from Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or HRT). My guys tell me they feel better using the regular Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) injections (even those on heavy cycles). Perhaps this is a reason why.

Back