Heavy cycle and unprotected sex... no worries right??

When all reason and logic fails..........................

Toss up a pic of a fine ass!

What more can we really say to a man that is nutting inside some girl he has known for less than a month>? We either sit around and help him pick baby names or post some fine ass...

I vote for!

st-2011-000177-kika-mexico.jpg

I like where this thread is going. Love me some ass.
It does feel good to bust in girls, but if you're not ready to be a dad then you shouldn't be doing it even if you're on cycle and even if shes on BC.

When all reason and logic fails..........................

Toss up a pic of a fine ass!

What more can we really say to a man that is nutting inside some girl he has known for less than a month>? We either sit around and help him pick baby names or post some fine ass...

QUOTE]

LOL, First good laugh of the day. Thanks Zeek!

Glad to have helped your Friday along Chris!

OP I hear Brandon is a popular boy name this year and Christine is making a come back again!

With that said, a little more eye candy for the Guys and their Friday!

35766d1271124907-official-ass-thread-booty.jpg

I might be an old fart but I would still..............................

540038d1322451886-permanent-ass-thread-created-zeek-tap-ass.gif

BUT I would be wise enough to wear a condom or at least pull the heck out!!! :)

Deca I'm giving you a hard time but it is all in fun!

i have been dealing with the greatest supplier ever...Wpsucks.com...geat legit gear...great prices.....and incredible customer care.....eva a problem...they work it out immediately....number one shop

You dare come into a serious thread like this and SPAM us??? A man is about to have a child and start a family with a girl he has known for 23 days!!! Spammers have no respect!

Last edited:
I got my wife pregnant while on test,tren,mast, the pic in my avatar is her about 6 weeks, cant tell but she is. So its absolutely possible to have a baby while on a heavy cycle.

You dare come into a serious thread like this and SPAM us??? A man is about to have a child and start a family with a girl he has known for 23 days!!! Spammers have no respect!

C'mon Zeek, they sell 10ml vials at $160 each-of UGL junk even. Thats a killer deal if you ask me.

C'mon Zeek, they sell 10ml vials at $160 each-of UGL junk even. Thats a killer deal if you ask me.

UGL!! Say it ain't so!

WP is human grade and approved by the thailand FDA, although you can't find mention of it on their FDA site. :devil2:

It's over priced UG gear like Chris says! Quality is good though

My issue with them is their spam army that go board to board with that crap! I detest spammers and shills

To get back on topic, I wonder if the OP added say 500mg per week of WP gear if that would keep his girl from getting knocked up?

I wonder what the threads would be like if we all posted drunk tonight....

LOL sad thing is all this crazy stuff I posted today came from a 100% sober version of me. I'm just full of Christmas Joy! With these kids around me 24/7 I can't do any partying around here :( I have to sneak my girlfriend in after they go to sleep. I lead a boring life!

But I'm always down to get some threads going with my boys when they get lit! so drink up!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Fucking great.

For the sake of the intelligence level of this country I really hope he doesn't have a child asking a question like this.....

Yah bc a senior engineering student has a real low level of intelligence? What have you accomplished academically? I made a bad judgement call but I had studies to back it up. And these studies were dealing with 200mg/week test enanthate as birth control and had achieved failure rate of less than 10% compared to the 70% rate in the control. I have been off and on test for almost a year. When I came off cycle in July I had no lh,fsh, test was 204 and I took no post cycle therapy (pct) bc I don't believe in taking clomid or nolva the body will balance itself eventually don't doubt the hpta. Oh yah but I got back on in oct so lets think July to October probably not enough time for the pituitary to spit out enough lh thus no lh no sperm! Jump back on cycle suppress the hpta thus no more lh fsh etc so no sperm. It's simple I have nothing to worry about I hope. I just wish the 1st would come already and I can here the words I got my monthly friend today/last night. And to everyone let's face it we have all made bad sexual judgment calls when running high doses of test.

I love when someone tries to impress people they will never meet online? Senior engineering student? You certainly don't type or talk like someone working on an engineering degree, an the engineers I know usually refer to their specific discipline of engineering when referring to their schooling or what they are. If you have "studies" then why come here and ask? Oh and academically I have a chemistry degree and a teaching degree which I could use to TEACH chemical engineers how you can knock some slut up while on a cycle.

Oh and no, I don't make bad calls while on cycle, but I'm not someone with problems being full of shit or an Internet tough guy either. I'm a real grown up.

"no birth control and I assured her I could not get her pregnant bc she found out about my juice early on.. "

this was an "idiot" move bro... sorry for my "bluntness" but u should know "juice" is NOT birth control and she SHOULD know letting u nut inside her could result in a baby! not rocket science

Well. As of yesterday I might have got someone prego wile on birth control but with me on clomid. To top it off I didn't even cum. It makes no damn sense to me

Well. As of yesterday I might have got someone prego wile on birth control but with me on clomid. To top it off I didn't even cum. It makes no damn sense to me

Someone prego? That really doesn't sound good 413! This isn't some girl you have known for 23 days is it?

Ok I never acted like an Internet tough guy moron. And if we must go into field I am a civil engineering student specializing in water resources. I'm glad you can judge the way someone articulates oneself online as an indicative quality of being an engineer. I have nothing to prove to you. And I never acted like a touch guy I am not on here benching
405 or squatting houses. I am not on here to present myself as a professional engineer and will be the first to admit I lack writing skills and communication skills. I am into nerd stuff that alot would not even care to hear the beginning of. So sorry professor for not following my whites elements of grammar and style guides!

As far as how long I've known her... Why are we in that conversation? Just another negative comment.

You can try me on the nerd thing home slice, my damn avatar is from lord of the rings. Either way be less of a douche and don't ask for advice then ignore it all, and I'll never have an issue with you.

Back