Helios Fat Incinerator

dbol said:
Yeah. It was recently banned as a cosmetic surgery in the UK as it isn't licensed for that purpose due to the expensive process required to get a prescription medication licensed. It is still used for the unblocking of artaries.
In the past it was featured on a couple of TV programs, most notably C4's Richard and Judy in which they had some women come on and have the procedure over an 8 week period. They monitered the results. One woman had it injected into her huge neck and it literally did shrink it down to normal.
Heres a particularly interesting article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...rticle_id=358646&in_page_id=1774&in_a_source=

it works, ive tried it. its a shit ton of injections you get nasty swelling and you have to do multiple applications. im talking multiple rounds of 50+ shots. it gets really fucking old and you look really gross from the swelling. i will probobly use the rest that i have again but not till im below 10% to nuke a little bit of lower belly flab.

Deepglute said:
Injectable Helios is now being offered by a source in the USA. It comes in 10MlL vials. Sorry, no pics.

interesting, thanks...i'll look into this. Do you know if it's like a 2x a day injection or more frequently? Or how long before results are visible?

Aczech said:
interesting, thanks...i'll look into this. Do you know if it's like a 2x a day injection or more frequently? Or how long before results are visible?
Inject once per day. If you're already lean, you'll notice results immediately.

Deepglute said:
Inject once per day. If you're already lean, you'll notice results immediately.

you're just telling me what i want to hear!...haha

Thanks DG

Hi Everyone I am new here.

Hi There!

I would like to stop by and say how are you?. I was trolling this forum for a long time now, but have not made a post.

I am born in Algiers and enjoy computers and coffee. I hope to get a lot out of this forum .

Thank you for having me :)

Marcus

Hook up with sexy singles looking for fun adult dating on Fling!

Search millions of singles & swingers, and meet real people with verified photos.
Share sexy pics, explore erotic fantasies, and have a fling right now using our live video webcam chat.
Tons of photo personals

I wonder when taking the helios sub q, does it cause as severe side effects as taking it(clen) orally?

Back