Helladrol, n2guard, hcgenerate LOG

What's worked best for your lat development man? that taper is awesome. I do a TON of different variations of width and grips for pullups. full ROM, weighted etc. Pull downs. Heavy deads.

Thanks bro. The biggest thing that has improved my lat width is doing pull-ups at the beginning of every back workout. I used to do really heavy deadlifts and rows but not much in the way of pull-ups. Now I go lighter weight with higher reps focusing more on form with rows and pulldowns and start off every workout with pull-ups. For every back exercise I try to really focus on that squeeze at the back portion of the lift and I like to go wide with pulls.

Thanks bro. The biggest thing that has improved my lat width is doing pull-ups at the beginning of every back workout. I used to do really heavy deadlifts and rows but not much in the way of pull-ups. Now I go lighter weight with higher reps focusing more on form with rows and pulldowns and start off every workout with pull-ups. For every back exercise I try to really focus on that squeeze at the back portion of the lift and I like to go wide with pulls.

I recently started dropping the weighted pullups and really focusing on form and higher reps. Don't get me wrong I love weighted pullups but I could tell my form was not as good. Im hoping I can get a nice taper going, I have a relatively bulky back for what it is but feel im really missing that V look

Back pumps are KILLING me, especially on back, by the 3rd warmup set of deads I can barely walk. Is taurine really that effective in controlling back pumps?

I recently started dropping the weighted pullups and really focusing on form and higher reps. Don't get me wrong I love weighted pullups but I could tell my form was not as good. Im hoping I can get a nice taper going, I have a relatively bulky back for what it is but feel im really missing that V look

A lot of that will come if you cut some bf and trip the waist down as well. Yeah if your doing weighted and form sucks I would go for non-weighted and focus on form as well. Taurine is very effective for back pumps. I take 5 grams preworkout for that. Puritans Pride has it for cheap.

A lot of that will come if you cut some bf and trip the waist down as well. Yeah if your doing weighted and form sucks I would go for non-weighted and focus on form as well. Taurine is very effective for back pumps. I take 5 grams preworkout for that. Puritans Pride has it for cheap.

Im going to pick up some taurine and give it a try. Im hoping I can stay between 200-215 through the winter and spring and pack some mass on. There is nothing worse than cutting and being unhappy with what's left. That was the result last time. Was real lean and cut but wasn't happy with the mass I had left

Good info here. I haven't done pullups period in a long time and I think I'm going to start re-incorporating them into my workouts. Can never have a back that is too wide!

I'll do them but than rep out on the lat pull down with 150/160 and beat the crap of of the muscle

Strict strict form is above all else.

No real updates, shitty workout yesterday, but a better today, finished deads with 515x4. Felt pretty good, was supersetting with pullups so my grip started to fail on last rep. Weight is steady around 194-196. Im sure ill feel like shit tomorrow, ive noticed after heavy deads ive been a little sluggish the last couple sessions.

Same prob with deads myself..... hungry as shit the next 2 days afterward too. I was wondering if your doing heavy deads you should do a big carb day the day before? I am careful around carbs but wtf its worth a shot.
No real updates, shitty workout yesterday, but a better today, finished deads with 515x4. Felt pretty good, was supersetting with pullups so my grip started to fail on last rep. Weight is steady around 194-196. Im sure ill feel like shit tomorrow, ive noticed after heavy deads ive been a little sluggish the last couple sessions.

Same prob with deads myself..... hungry as shit the next 2 days afterward too. I was wondering if your doing heavy deads you should do a big carb day the day before? I am careful around carbs but wtf its worth a shot.

I never even thought about that, Im going to give it a try though. Good thinking!

Very solid lifts. I'm doing some deads tomorrow. Get them nutrients in!!!

That's a nice DL man. I haven't been able to deadlift heavy for years....herniated a disc in my lower back some time ago doing good mornings and it just never healed right.

That's a nice DL man. I haven't been able to deadlift heavy for years....herniated a disc in my lower back some time ago doing good mornings and it just never healed right.

I just started back on them myself recently. Took almost a year off from heavy deads due to back problems.

Very solid lifts. I'm doing some deads tomorrow. Get them nutrients in!!!

Felt so much better pounding down extra calories. Im upping cals from now on. I need to hold this weight and hopefully add some more through the winter.

love deads nice status there

Deads are badass, I like the fact they are a great overall mass/strength builder. I also feel like they are one of the best movements as far as practical strength that can be used on a day to day basis

good mornings scare the shit out of me

I just started back on them myself recently. Took almost a year off from heavy deads due to back problems.

Last time I was up around these weights for deads I hurt myself, no idea what I did but I was out of action for over a month and had to take off over a year from deads, squats, leg press etc. Torture is an understatment.

Had some nice strength today, what I really enjoyed was the stamina to bang out reps. Hit chest today. Primary movement was BB Flat

135xWarmup
225x10
275x8
315x4
225x19
135xF

Felt good, next chest day I may try to rep 225 for 30 or so, last chest day on epi i was repping 225 for 20+ after going heavy

Back