Help a brother out....

needsize

Community Veteran
This is more or less off topic, but since I work here....I can do this stuff.... :)
anyway, my wife entered me in a sexy valentine contest, and the prizes for winning are pretty cool, so anyone who would like some preferential treatment from a senior mod, check out y108.ca and go to the hamilton's hottest valentine contest, and vote for Luke...you can vote once per day, and dammit, I wanna win this thing...
That is all, thanks for your time

entering a sexy valentine contest eh?

That's grounds for having your mod title stripped...LoL

I'll go vote for ya since right now I haven't got anything better to do.

Felt kinda gay voting for a dude...in any event you have one more vote...

Voted for I think it was Martha on the women's side. A hot chick named Martha, go figure...

HeHateMe said:
Felt kinda gay voting for a dude...in any event you have one more vote...

Voted for I think it was Martha on the women's side. A hot chick named Martha, go figure...

Most of those women were tore up. I voted for Martha too. Blonde hair, big tits, butter face.

Voted for you too bro.

estray said:
Most of those women were tore up. I voted for Martha too. Blonde hair, big tits, butter face.

Yeah most of the girls have had better days. It came down to Martha or Allison, and since Martha was showing more skin, I chose her...

needsize said:
This is more or less off topic, but since I work here....I can do this stuff.... :)
anyway, my wife entered me in a sexy valentine contest, and the prizes for winning are pretty cool, so anyone who would like some preferential treatment from a senior mod, check out y108.ca and go to the hamilton's hottest valentine contest, and vote for Luke...you can vote once per day, and dammit, I wanna win this thing...
That is all, thanks for your time

I vote for you mon cheri, you have very lucky wife!

thanks everyone, every vote counts....and those prizes are pretty cool, glad I am not a girl going up again those women, man it would be way too hard to choose!!

thanks again everyone, much appreciated. funny thing is I never would have agreed to this in the first place, not a big fan of my own pics, but now that she did this, I cant help wanting to win.
also funny, if it were up to me, I would have entered a newer pic as I am a lot bigger now, but my guess is most women would prefer the smaller look anyway

needsize said:
I would have entered a newer pic as I am a lot bigger now, but my guess is most women would prefer the smaller look anyway

If that's the "smaller" look, then I am anorexic. :)

outlawtas2 said:
If that's the "smaller" look, then I am anorexic. :)

haha, a professional pic, the day after a contest, with a pump, does help make you look a little bigger...I was 180lbs for the show the day before, closer to 200lbs on stage now

cheezy, I think I would go with her, many cute ones, but she is a show stopper!!

Back