Help or suggestions as tj why I'm so tired

louman

Problem is I am very tired and lethergic have missed 8 days in gym die to severe lethargy and weakness. Also no drive or focus in anything

Two factors come to mind as to what's causing it

1) just finished a medrol steroid pack for my back and I know that corticosteroids can effect your energy a lot

2) just finished a Heavy NPP blast, now I'm running just test e

I'm sleeping alright 6 hrs of good sleep
Eating fine plenty of complex carbs and electrolytes
Due to missing 8 days I've cut down calories

Any input if u think these two factoids plus be causing this any advice would be appreciated

I've actually increase my adex and cut own doses so it's not that from what I think

Medrol dose pack is a corticosteroid and I'm curious if that can casue bad lethargy
Also if coming of NPP causes it
I'm on 500mg test e weekly

I've actually increase my adex and cut own doses so it's not that from what I think

Medrol dose pack is a corticosteroid and I'm curious if that can casue bad lethargy

That is all interesting Lou, but still need you to spend the $50 and get blood work. Remember my analogy about flying a plane at night without any instruments? Not even the North Star to guide you.

This is exactly why you need bloodwork. If you've increased your arimidex, how do you know how effective it is now? You could have very low e2 at the moment, which is known for causing severe lethargy. Or, it may not be as effective as you think and your e2 could still be high.

Blooooddddwooorrrrrkkkkk pleeeaase

Back