Help with HGH dosage

sumfingwong

Hey all,

New to the forums, I picked up a pack of Norvotrop here in Canada. I am 31 years old, and weight about 196ish. I have lost about 15 lbs on a clean diet, and exercise. I am looking to HGH to shed some more fat around the waist.

What do you guys recommend for dosage? I have been doing alot of research online, and so far I have come up with 1-2iu per day. 5 days on, 2 days off.

A buddy of mine said I should up it to 4iu per day, but I would rather hear what more experienced users would say in regards to this.

Thanks so much!

Hey all,

New to the forums, I picked up a pack of Norvotrop here in Canada. I am 31 years old, and weight about 196ish. I have lost about 15 lbs on a clean diet, and exercise. I am looking to HGH to shed some more fat around the waist.

What do you guys recommend for dosage? I have been doing alot of research online, and so far I have come up with 1-2iu per day. 5 days on, 2 days off.

A buddy of mine said I should up it to 4iu per day, but I would rather hear what more experienced users would say in regards to this.

Thanks so much!

Are you running anything else with it - and how many cycles have you done?

I've just added hGH to my cycle and there is a lot of information out there - but it's all over the map.

I can say you look like you are in the ballpark - I'm starting at 3iu's ed and will move up to 4iu's.

A friend of mine said he started at 3iu and his hands started to cramp in about 6 weeks - if that happens he says take a few days off and you should be good to go again.

I'll be running it for at least 6 months - side-by-side with my current cycles - unless I learn otherwise.

You can find some good information here if you just snoop around - there is a lot of debate on when to take it and I've come to the conclusion to run 4iu's before bed based on everything I've gathered so far - which comes from "Tom Price."

As I learn more - I plan on posting my updates and new findings...

I'm not sure if there is a placebo effect going on with me, but I'm feeling REALLY good - as far as a natural feeling of energy - I wasn't expecting anything for at least a few weeks but, what ever is happening ... "I'll take it."

Mine is from Uncle Z's blue tops - I would imagine you would see similar results.

Are you running anything else with it - and how many cycles have you done?

I've just added hGH to my cycle and there is a lot of information out there - but it's all over the map.

I can say you look like you are in the ballpark - I'm starting at 3iu's ed and will move up to 4iu's.

A friend of mine said he started at 3iu and his hands started to cramp in about 6 weeks - if that happens he says take a few days off and you should be good to go again.

I'll be running it for at least 6 months - side-by-side with my current cycles - unless I learn otherwise.

You can find some good information here if you just snoop around - there is a lot of debate on when to take it and I've come to the conclusion to run 4iu's before bed based on everything I've gathered so far - which comes from "Tom Price."

As I learn more - I plan on posting my updates and new findings...

I'm not sure if there is a placebo effect going on with me, but I'm feeling REALLY good - as far as a natural feeling of energy - I wasn't expecting anything for at least a few weeks but, what ever is happening ... "I'll take it."

Mine is from Uncle Z's blue tops - I would imagine you would see similar results.

Thanks Repo! I am currently taking Stanozolol (25mg) I am taking 1 pill a day, and building up to about 3 pills a day. Am I dosing the Stanozolol correctly?

Thanks,

Sum

Are you only taking stanozolol? I would do test prop and finish it up with stanozolol at 50 mg ed or 75 mg ed if needed. Also with HGH I have never taken it, but do know a few people who have and they say 4 iu's 5 days on 2 off is a really good dosage. Not sure if that helps just thought I would say. Also if you are trying to cut down clenbuterol and t3 are great especially with stanozolol, because t3 raises SHBG and Winstrol (winny) lowers it allowing more test and Winstrol (winny) to help preserve mass.

Thanks Repo! I am currently taking Stanozolol (25mg) I am taking 1 pill a day, and building up to about 3 pills a day. Am I dosing the Stanozolol correctly?

Thanks,

Sum

You could run Stanozolol a little lower - perhaps at 50mg and should be just fine.

I'm typically pushing my gear to the max - "after" I've studied everything I can find on the compound - and I really have not looked into Stanozolol to much yet - as I haven't tried it yet...

... I think 50mg ed would be a good dose - but that's just a thought to consider.

Depending on what your goals are - I would at least run test with HGH - just because of the price, HGH is really the - "next step" - in most cycles IMO.

If you are wanting to cut - then you could also run T3 like Toolshed mentions ... "T3 is complimentary with HGH."

However - T3 and alike are thyroid drugs and should be taken with caution.

Studies show people going into a catabolic state over 100mcg ed - but I have heard of many people feeling like they were catabolic "at" 100mcg.

Personal I've ran a little over 100mcg and did not feel like I was catabolic, but I'm running my gear pretty heavy.

I would personally "not" run T3 is you were not running any testosterone side-by-side with HCG.

If you are running test - then yes T3 is cool IMO. :)

Are you only taking stanozolol? I would do test prop and finish it up with stanozolol at 50 mg ed or 75 mg ed if needed. Also with HGH I have never taken it, but do know a few people who have and they say 4 iu's 5 days on 2 off is a really good dosage. Not sure if that helps just thought I would say. Also if you are trying to cut down clenbuterol and t3 are great especially with stanozolol, because t3 raises SHBG and Winstrol (winny) lowers it allowing more test and Winstrol (winny) to help preserve mass.

Hey Toolshed,

How much clen would you recommend?

stacking all this makes me nervous, as I do not usually use these products.

you shold do gh for a minimum of 6 months. preferably 12 or more though. you wont notice any fat lose at all until month 4. i dont know why repo said for you to stop when your hands "cramp" first off, they dont cramp, they go numb, and that is a sign that your stuff is legit, why would you stop? i run 4iu ED 6 days on 1 day off, 2iu am 2iu pm is how i dose it. i ran 12iu ED for 4 months and i look great now, but when i had dose that high i was bloated bretty bad. good luck with it man. now go buy you some more gh.

you shold do gh for a minimum of 6 months. preferably 12 or more though. you wont notice any fat lose at all until month 4. i dont know why repo said for you to stop when your hands "cramp" first off, they dont cramp, they go numb, and that is a sign that your stuff is legit, why would you stop? i run 4iu ED 6 days on 1 day off, 2iu am 2iu pm is how i dose it. i ran 12iu ED for 4 months and i look great now, but when i had dose that high i was bloated bretty bad. good luck with it man. now go buy you some more gh.

ya hands go numb....Mine went so numb they f'n hurt...had to come off for a week and drop down to 1iu....up to 2iu now 5 weeks later and I have 3/4 my feeling back....but thats me

Hey sumfingwong sorry i havent replied ive been crazy busy, but i usually start at 60 mcg and go up to 120. If it is your first time tho start at 20 mcg and work your way up to 120 mcg just to test how you respond to it

You could run Stanozolol a little lower - perhaps at 50mg and should be just fine.

I'm typically pushing my gear to the max - "after" I've studied everything I can find on the compound - and I really have not looked into Stanozolol to much yet - as I haven't tried it yet...

... I think 50mg ed would be a good dose - but that's just a thought to consider.

Depending on what your goals are - I would at least run test with HGH - just because of the price, HGH is really the - "next step" - in most cycles IMO.

If you are wanting to cut - then you could also run T3 like Toolshed mentions ... "T3 is complimentary with HGH."

However - T3 and alike are thyroid drugs and should be taken with caution.

Studies show people going into a catabolic state over 100mcg ed - but I have heard of many people feeling like they were catabolic "at" 100mcg.

Personal I've ran a little over 100mcg and did not feel like I was catabolic, but I'm running my gear pretty heavy.

I would personally "not" run T3 is you were not running any testosterone side-by-side with HCG.

If you are running test - then yes T3 is cool IMO. :)

Damn repo you sound like you're always running a shit-ton of gear. Do you ever come off cycle?

i don't like needles. how much less effective are HGH pills? what's the dosage to lose fat. i'm 37 weigh 185lbs. or is it possible to take 1 injection per week?

hgh pills are fake anda rip offf.....they will not work and are not real HGH ne one that says otherwise is stupid or really doesn't know ne better

Back