Hi my name is..............

dannypaul103 said:
Ceara , what does ELITE mean and Chemical Muscle Member mean? forgive me for being reatrded, Ive seen people write that before and I dont get it. :) :)

Elite and Chemical Muscle are other fitness boards.

Welcome to the boards here!

Now I have a question for you...what's a bogger company??? Or better yet...what's a BOGGER??? :D

:iwstupid: I almost did a search on Google for "bogger" but I had to get to work. :laugh:

I just noticed something funny...you're initials are DP. Hmmm...that belongs on another board. ;)

Hey all! I was referred here by MrsPuddlesFL, was on the elite boards before. This women's board looks awesome! I am very excited about it and I can't wait to get more involved.

Well, I am 20, going to be 21 in a few months (yay! finally!). I'm 5'4'' and 135 # or so. I'm probably around 23% bf right now. I want to get to around 16-18% and maintain that for the summer or longer if I can. For some reason I'm always on the high side of body fat %, and its pretty much all in my tummy! Still, I find it pretty easy to lose fat and pretty easy to gain muscle, as long as I am consistent with diet and training. That part is the kicker for me. Its a major goal for me to stay consistent with my training. I have been lifting for about 4 years now, but not straight through. I never quit entirely, but there have been stretches of time where I only made it to the gym 2 times a week and didn't have a good diet. Right now I'm starting up again and I'm very happy with the muscle memory in action!

Lately I'm noticing that lifting is important for my emotional wellbeing - its such an awesome stress release. I tend to be a happier person when I am working out consistently. I thinK I just have a lot of emotional energy that needs to be spent somewhere.

Oh, and I am a vegetarian, as my name on here suggests. I do eat fish/seafood, but not on a regular basis. I do not eat any meat - no chicken, turkey, cow, pig, lamb, etc.

wow VeggieLifterChic (VLC) are you my long lost sister? You sound just like me .xcept 4 the veggie part- BUT I used to be . I just couldnt do it anymore cuz of the fact I wasnt getting my protien and Im lactose Intolerant so protein shakes ect.. are hard on me. Same on W/O over the years, weight,bf% ect.. only diff is Im 27, BUT I am a 21 yr old at heart- never got into the getting older thing-hasnt hit me yet.
Well.. welcome! ...

Thanks for inviting me, Mrs P. And I haven't looked at this thread in the longest. Love it here. You ladies ARE the BOMB! :D

Hi! what a great board! I would have introduced myself earlier, but didn't see this thread until Supergirl pointed it out. Anyway, I'm married and mom of an almost one year old son. I've been lifting for 11 years on and off, seriously for 4 years. I'm 32, 5'6 , 145 lbs, and 18% bf. My goal is to be able to wear anything {I mean anything!} and look good in it, and no cellulite on my butt and thighs. I guess that goes with out saying if I'm gonna look good in anything!

You guys really inspire me! I'm really glad to be here

:D

phatsgirl said:
My goal is to be able to wear anything {I mean anything!} and look good in it, and no cellulite on my butt and thighs. I guess that goes with out saying if I'm gonna look good in anything!

AMEN.. i hear ya girl!! I too want to wear anything and look fabulous :) let's do it!!!

my name is lil k :)

im 4'11 and sit at about 120lbs lean....i am a strong chick mod at chemical muscle and a longtime female mod at elitefitness.com....i compete in fitness/figure and i also am a fitness model....

most of you here know me as i have been at elite for almost 4 years, but i thought i would chime in over here and say hello....

hi!

5'4" and 125lbs. probably 18% bf or so. right now i'm working on cutting and getting rid of fat on hips and ass especially. i hope to bulk in the fall.

lil k said:
my name is lil k :)

im 4'11 and sit at about 120lbs lean....i am a strong chick mod at chemical muscle and a longtime female mod at elitefitness.com....i compete in fitness/figure and i also am a fitness model....

most of you here know me as i have been at elite for almost 4 years, but i thought i would chime in over here and say hello....

Welcome lovely lady!!

Nicole said:
Welcome lovely lady!!

thanks nic! things have been going real well with training, i have put on a lot of mass (lean muscle) and i am going to start cutting again in a month or two, right now i am doing a run of thermorexin as a tester and i gotta tell you, this stuff rocks hard! nice to see ya sweets!

**edit....just a note, i do not think i will be posting over here anymore...pm me at elite or chemicalmuscle and i will explain...take care, i had a great 2 days, lol

Last edited:
Hello, I am 38 years old, 5`3 and 120 lbs. I´ve been working out for 5 years seriously, but have done Tae kwon-do boxing spinning running since I was a teen. My main interest is weight training, but I do love to run occasionally (Sorry if my spelling and grammar are not so good, I´m danish, if that is an excuse).
I have no children and no pets right now.

I am lookin forward to gain a lot of information in here....:D
Looks like it´s the right place to be for seriously training women...

Hi fyre, my name is jcp2, I have to admit i find myself fantasizing about your pictures, you are one beautiful lady, and must make some guy very happy. :)

jcp2 said:
Hi fyre, my name is jcp2, I have to admit i find myself fantasizing about your pictures, you are one beautiful lady, and must make some guy very happy. :)

well, I'm a lucky girl to have u fantasizing about my pics! ;)
baby, ur too sweet! :kiss:

Hello All,

I am new to the boards, my boyfriend got me over here...he lives on these things, ha ha.

About myself: I am 21 yrs old, a 4th year college student. about 5'7 140lbs. aound 16%BF, and dying to be in the best shape of my life!!

I love to dance, club, and spend time with my loved one. I don't have any kids ( we are praying, ha ha) and I look forward to learning a ton from all of you knowledgable ladies!

And I am looking forward to Thanksgiving more than anyone alive...I was in Spain last year at this time studying and I had to spend the holidays with a bunch of drunk, sad american students!

Back