Hi my name is..............

lil'shortstack said:
Hello All,

I am new to the boards, my boyfriend got me over here...he lives on these things, ha ha.

About myself: I am 21 yrs old, a 4th year college student. about 5'7 140lbs. aound 16%BF, and dying to be in the best shape of my life!!

I love to dance, club, and spend time with my loved one. I don't have any kids ( we are praying, ha ha) and I look forward to learning a ton from all of you knowledgable ladies!

And I am looking forward to Thanksgiving more than anyone alive...I was in Spain last year at this time studying and I had to spend the holidays with a bunch of drunk, sad american students!

Wow.....ladies and Gents....Yes she is mine he he!!!

lil'shortstack said:
Hello All,

I am new to the boards, my boyfriend got me over here...he lives on these things, ha ha.

About myself: I am 21 yrs old, a 4th year college student. about 5'7 140lbs. aound 16%BF, and dying to be in the best shape of my life!!

I love to dance, club, and spend time with my loved one. I don't have any kids ( we are praying, ha ha) and I look forward to learning a ton from all of you knowledgable ladies!

And I am looking forward to Thanksgiving more than anyone alive...I was in Spain last year at this time studying and I had to spend the holidays with a bunch of drunk, sad american students!

Hi hun! Welcome to the board. ;)

Hello everyone,

I’m 20, 5’6, 140 lbs and at about 26% BF.

I worked at a gym for 2 years up until July 2003 when the owner decided he didn’t like the girls that worked at the gym dating guys who worked out there. He felt it discouraged the males that came to ogle us.

I’ve not been that active the last couple of months except for light cardio when I can find time between classes. I’ve just joined a new gym and getting back into the groove of things for a figure competition in the near future I also hope in the next year to get into fitness comps. I’ve never competed before so any advice would be appreciated.

MissWhyte said:
Hello everyone,

I’m 20, 5’6, 140 lbs and at about 26% BF.

I worked at a gym for 2 years up until July 2003 when the owner decided he didn’t like the girls that worked at the gym dating guys who worked out there. He felt it discouraged the males that came to ogle us.

I’ve not been that active the last couple of months except for light cardio when I can find time between classes. I’ve just joined a new gym and getting back into the groove of things for a figure competition in the near future I also hope in the next year to get into fitness comps. I’ve never competed before so any advice would be appreciated.

Hi Hun! :) Welcome aboard! its great to have you with us, and you'll love it here. Wonderful gang of us ladies and guys as well(lol) .
Its good to hear that your back in the fitness groove once again and I am so pleased to hear that you have set goals for youself in the future. This will be my first time competing as well, although in bodybuilding, its all a learning experience and takes much dedication.. but theres tons of support here, I know you can do it.. and the ladies here are more than willing to help :)

I am blonde blued eyed 5 foot 7 inches tall. Single bored with working out. Need some Ideas for outdoor training how much how littlle?
Running is out bad knee. I can run but not distance. Any Ideas
Thanks.

skippy2121 said:
I am blonde blued eyed 5 foot 7 inches tall. Single bored with working out. Need some Ideas for outdoor training how much how littlle?
Thanks.
welcome to ology

skippy2121 said:
Thanks.

Welcome to the board Skippy!
Why don't u post this question up in the Female Training forum?

Hi everyone, I think I've finally found the right board to post on! You gals sound like fun and have so much combined experience!

I've been an ACSM PT for 9 years and training ever since. Right now I'm working part time as a kickboxing/yoga instructor. I've competed the last 5 years (Bodybuilding, fitness, and now Figure) and am planning on doing the JR Nat show in June.

Last year I felt the old biological clock ticking, so me and hubby of 7 years decided to do the 'baby" thing and we now have an 11 month old son. I swore to get back in shape quick, and competed last November when he was 7 months, and came in 5th in my height class at the Sacramento Figure champ.

Now I'm approaching another mile-stone... the MASTERS division is calling me,... I'll be 35 this year and it freaks me out alittle. But Mr. Dawg is right - womens' body's get BETTER with age!

Can't wait to pick all of your brains during contest diet and training time!
K
:insane:

Well i guess i'll pitch in too..
My Name is Sandy and i'm 24 My fiance is on this forum as well he's the one that got my in to this stuff. I decided to join also cause since i'm getting married May next year and i wanna look my best. Hopefully i can get some advice from everyone here.

I'm 5'1 and my weight is a secret. I used to be very athletic and i used to also cheer, now i do nothing but go to the gym. I started going back to the gym the end of february and only lost 2lbs (this needs to change).
Hope to speak to some of you soon.

Last edited:
hello all! my boyfriend - who uses gear - introduced me to this forum and i have been lurking about for a couple weeks soaking up all the good advice.

i am 22, 5'3", 115 lbs, and last year i was at 18% bf (time for another measurement). i have never been into playing sports. i always remembered my mom getting up before dawn to do aerobics along with videos, then weight training when i was older. when i hit 120 on my little frame i finally said this is the limit, and joined my boyfriend's gym in 2002. we trained 6 to 7 days a week. obviously, and thankfully, that didn't last very long and now i've dropped to 2-3 times a week if i'm lucky - i work full time and take night classes. losing energy for working out is a vicious cycle. by not having enough energy to go you end up losing even more energy.

right now, i am researching on the best way to accomplish my goals of gaining some nice hard muscle. i've been concentrating on my skinny legs. from what i've read, the best thing to do is to start by cutting the unwanted fat with clen, since ephedrine is basically off the shelfs, so that when i start bulking i don't look fat. my diet is going to clean up starting this week and once i'm taking clen i'll do cardio in the am and strength training in the pm. after clen i'm planning on doing either a cycle of anavar - if i can get my hands on it - or a cycle of eq which is at hand.

i look forward to talking with you ladies and am very excited about getting back in high gear!

-b

SweetSerenity said:
Well i guess i'll pitch in too..
My Name is Sandy and i'm 24 My fiance is on this forum as well he's the one that got my in to this stuff. I decided to join also cause since i'm getting married May next year and i wanna look my best. Hopefully i can get some advice from everyone here.

I'm 5'1 and my weight is a secret. I used to be very athletic and i used to also cheer, now i do nothing but go to the gym. I started going back to the gym the end of february and only lost 2lbs (this needs to change).
Hope to speak to some of you soon.

Welcome to Steroidology SweetSerenity!:)

bcherie, welcome to the board. It's nice to have you here. I'm sure you will find all sorts of helpful information here.:)

Well, I've been on this forum for a few weeks, so I guess I need to formally introduce myself...I'm 25yrs, 5'7", 150lbs. I started competing in figure comps last year and will continue to compete, as I found a new love!
I have been active my entire life; my father was a bodybuilder and my mother was a woman of many sports, so I've been raised around a gym. I have riden horses since I was a child, and started taking up weights 10years ago. I have been seriously training for the last six years and am now pursuing my ISSA personal training cert. I have definitely achieved the "gym rat" status, as I live there!! I have only begun to dabble in Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in the last three years. I started out with clen & EQ, saw great results; then went to Winstrol & clen and saw fantastic results. I'm going to keep my winny/clen cycle and maybe look into var...I'm still learning about all of the options, thanks to S'logy!
My fiance, RJH8541, is on this board, and has received an enormous amount of info, so I thought I would get in on the knowledge!!
I have been pretty active on the forums lately, so you might have seen me everywhere! I can't say that there is one way to describe myself, only that I am a very positive person who is always open to expanding my knowledge of the fitness industry. I'm definitely not shy and I'm ready for anything!!
I love that I've now got a place where I can come talk to you guys who live in my world!? I look forward to learning something from each of you!
:)

I'm 24, about 5ft 7, 120 pounds...don't know my body fat % but I'm around 34b-24-34. I do weights, not to competition level but enough to feel fit and flexible. My program incorporates routines from Shape Magazine and I can currently bench 75-80 pounds. I have a brown belt, working on black, like to mountain-bike, roller-blade...miscellaneous other sporty type things. I'm also bi-sexual, have a understanding boyfriend :D

I've been here for a few weeks but moreso on the XXX forums and picture boards...mostly guys there, thought I'd give this place a try!

RAZORMAID said:
I'm 24, about 5ft 7, 120 pounds...don't know my body fat % but I'm around 34b-24-34. I do weights, not to competition level but enough to feel fit and flexible. My program incorporates routines from Shape Magazine and I can currently bench 75-80 pounds. I have a brown belt, working on black, like to mountain-bike, roller-blade...miscellaneous other sporty type things. I'm also bi-sexual, have a understanding boyfriend :D

I've been here for a few weeks but moreso on the XXX forums and picture boards...mostly guys there, thought I'd give this place a try!

Hi Razormaid! Welcome to the board. ;)

Back