highest dose of tren e without crashing

Bimmer

never messed with this before how differant is it from say test e? What doses and ratios are most common. I can tolerate a little pain, if anything Im would just dilute it. So lets hear em!

Probably not, mine actually crashes every 2 -3 weeks. I just microwave it for 45 seconds and shake it a little.

Bimmer said:
do you think 300mg would hold at those ratios?

perfectly! I used 3/20 for 300/mg/ml and it's painless and holds perfectly. the BA ratio should make no dif from 2 to 3

it may hold for a while but eventuyally it will crash. but it dont matter as a little heat will bring it back. i had 2/20 tren e @ 333 crash.

i have had tren A @ 100 hold with 5% ba for a long while fo it crashed.

pullinbig said:
it may hold for a while but eventuyally it will crash. but it dont matter as a little heat will bring it back. i had 2/20 tren e @ 333 crash.

i have had tren A @ 100 hold with 5% ba for a long while fo it crashed.

yeah, after re-reading my post above, i thought "Why would I make it again with no BB just to see if it would crash?". Like I don't have enough to do. :D

thunderin said:
Mine completely dissolved in warm oil before I added and BA.

Not that it matters, but it usually will dissolve in oil. That was not the question, the question was if it crashed after it was filtered.

Again, no big deal, but what you posted it not very odd.

300mg/ml Test Enanthate filtered several weeks ago at 2/20 still holding fine. Tren Acetate holding at 200mg/ml with 3/30 and 200mg/ml Test Prop with 3/30. All appear to be holding still...

100%NATURAL said:
300mg/ml Test Enanthate filtered several weeks ago at 2/20 still holding fine. Tren Acetate holding at 200mg/ml with 3/30 and 200mg/ml Test Prop with 3/30. All appear to be holding still...

tren ace at 200? you tried that yet by itself?

test e will hold with no solvent. you dont have to worry about it crashing.

pullinbig said:
test e will hold with no solvent. you dont have to worry about it crashing.
How about no oil? :D

Seriously, when the test enan is melted, it seems like it might be possible to draw it up into an 18G and inject that stuff.

100% hormone. Who wants to be the first to inject pure test enan?

I figure if pullinbig hasn't done it, then probably nobody has.

pullinbig said:
let mikey try iy first.

you lifting with us today
I'm hoping too. Waiting for the wife to call to say that she can take care of the child. Ah, that's her right now!

Yes, I'm'a com'n to Clayton

Back