hit a nerve possibly?

josh1095

i was ijecting today in mid quad and stuck in and hurt instantly and my leg jumped involuntarily. wtf have never had this happen b4. i went a lil lower and no probs.

Thats why i stick with the ass as much as possible. I sometimes dont even aspirate with ass shots.

im just gonna make a note on where it was and obviously avoid from now on. oh yeah, right after that i just got back from the gym.... tore a left bicep about half an hour in. just not my day guys. thanks

if you track back i put a thread up with a few good responses about problem quad shots! i personally have given up on them and started just puttin 2cc in my delts! I was hitten nerves all over the place in my quads no matter were i put the needle or what depth i put it in! i just have to many nerves in there and hitten them dont feel to clever!!

Yeah, you just gotta get an idea of where your nerves are. I hit nerves in my left thigh a lot, but rarely get near them in my right thigh.

yeah i've called it quits on the quads too, Hurts too bad, No matter what kind of gear it leaves me limpin' After the time i shot 2 cc in there of suspension as a littl etest and limped for 2 weeks i was like never again..

I just slam 2 ccs into my delts and calfs..

Back