holy moly that was fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p91swat

Just got my goods, fastest t/a ever period!!!!!!! will keep you updated on the quality when I start my cycle in 1 or 2 months.
Also there were no labels on the bottles of test 250 and bold should I be concerned?

Just got my goods, fastest t/a ever period!!!!!!! will keep you updated on the quality when I start my cycle in 1 or 2 months.
Also there were no labels on the bottles of test 250 and bold should I be concerned?

yes, i would be concerned. and since they came without labels, i know who you went with. been happening here lately. kinda scary if you ask me.

Hey I don't know. Maybe it is shady. I am not saying it is or it isn't. I was just stating what I heard. I guess p91swat will just have to find out and let us all know. So there were no labels for both the test and the bold??

Do not be worried. They just ran out of labels from what I have heard. Stuff is potent though. I think the reason they have ran out of labels is because of the huge increase of customers they got after a certain lab was busted recently.

The more I think about it the more iam starting to get a odd feeling about this label thing. Any of the mods or vets want to jump in and state your opinions? Labels cant be that expensive or hard to mass produce.

The more I think about it the more iam starting to get a odd feeling about this label thing. Any of the mods or vets want to jump in and state your opinions? Labels cant be that expensive or hard to mass produce.

i do NOT know for a fact what happened but i WAS told its simply a matter of running out of labels.

They ran out.
Shipment of them got delayed due to weather.

I would rather my stuff got to me without labels that wait a few weeks to get them with ?

Do not be worried. They just ran out of labels from what I have heard. Stuff is potent though. I think the reason they have ran out of labels is because of the huge increase of customers they got after a certain lab was busted recently.

Yes, this statment is correct. with or without the labels the gear is the same, quite needless to worry about.

I just got a shipment of test e with no lables and the tops are loose. the vial caps/stoppers come off with a simple twist. they dont seem sterile to me.

I just got a shipment of test e with no lables and the tops are loose. the vial caps/stoppers come off with a simple twist. they dont seem sterile to me.

That sounds very very very shady! When ever i get mine, the cap comes off with a nice (hard) pull, and the mettle tops are completely set on tightly... will not twist. Not to mention it comes from the factory that has plenty of labels..

the stuff i order was supposed to be geneza. not sure what i ended up with. it had black magic marker on a dirty vial that said TE 250. I will never order from them again.

Back