Horny enough to fuck a dude in da ass?

Don't use your test levels as an excuse to be gay...your just gay,be who what and who you are ...don't be so ashamed ..have you no spine? ...it's ok just get pozz'd and die like the rest of your deviant kind...don't spread your infection on women pretending to be straight and we have no problems.

JMHFL7 said:
When you are horny you are horny and need a something tight to fuck! Right?

No, not RIGHT. Like you've been out all night with some buds, go home empty handed and look at your bud and say "I gotta get this nut, you know what I'm sayin'?"

Forget it - you either suck dick or you don't. If you do end up letting one of those guys in the gym fuck you (or vice versa), just go ahead and stay gay so you're not fucking it up for the rest of us.

JMHFL7 said:
Anyone here had testosterone levels so fucking nuts that you just need to blow a load? If a DL (down low) dude who works out and looks good wants to suck your dick or get fucked do you go for it?

I see some guys looking at me at gym, but not sure if they are "sizing me up" (checking out my body) or actually want dick? So I dont confront them

Are you waiting for someone to say, yeah we're all like that. You faggot!!!

JMHFL7 said:
Anyone here had testosterone levels so fucking nuts that you just need to blow a load? If a DL (down low) dude who works out and looks good wants to suck your dick or get fucked do you go for it?

I see some guys looking at me at gym, but not sure if they are "sizing me up" (checking out my body) or actually want dick? So I dont confront them

wrong. If u are even thinking about that, you are a faggot. No matter how horny a man is, he doesnt think such thinga about another man unless he is a faggot or a muslim.

I guess all INMATES are gay in jail, then turn str8 when they get out of jail.

And I did not say I want to get drilled, I said I would do the drilling!

Last edited:
JMHFL7 said:
I guess all INMATES are gay in jail, then turn str8 when they get out of jail.

And I did not say I want to get drilled, I said I would do the drilling!
That's different. In Prison, they have no choice of pick of a woman or a man.

pineapple said:
That's different. In Prison, they have no choice of pick of a woman or a man.

Prison or not if you screw another dude in the ass you're gay. This is why God gave Hetros two hands....one is the wife the other is the girl you're cheating on your wife with.

Suck a dick = gay
screw a guy = gay
guy screws you = gay.....or you bought a car...one or the other.

Back