Horny enough to fuck a dude in da ass?

If a guy can get you hard, and you can stay hard while doing it, your gay!!!

Sometimes I'd get so horny I'd want to fuck ANY WOMAN....but never a dude. Come on man...just come out of the closet

pineapple said:
That's different. In Prison, they have no choice of pick of a woman or a man.

So if you are in a night club and are fucked up and CANT get no hos then just Jerk off? Guess those guys who want to get fucked or suck dick at 500am are outta gas! I'll just get my frustration out by beating the fuck out of them :spank:

Juggernaut2148 said:
Prison or not if you screw another dude in the ass you're gay. This is why God gave Hetros two hands....one is the wife the other is the girl you're cheating on your wife with.

Suck a dick = gay
screw a guy = gay
guy screws you = gay.....or you bought a car...one or the other.
You can screw a guy in the ass and not be gay. Gay is GENETIC. If you think otherwise, then go ahead and try and be gay for a day, see how that works out for ya.

test/tren/eq said:
If a guy can get you hard, and you can stay hard while doing it, your gay!!!

Sometimes I'd get so horny I'd want to fuck ANY WOMAN....but never a dude. Come on man...just come out of the closet
Good point.

pineapple said:
You can screw a guy in the ass and not be gay. Gay is GENETIC. If you think otherwise, then go ahead and try and be gay for a day, see how that works out for ya.

Good point.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience, but I disagree. That's like saying being a murderer is genetic. If you kill someone, you are a murderer. If a guy sucks a dick or fucks another man in the ass, he is a fag.

It's pretty cut and dry. A homosexual is someone who practices sex acts with someone of the same gender. Now, you can get all technical with words or whatever and talk about the word gay as it pertains to relationships, but this dude is literally looking for justification to fuck the men in the locker room that he feels are looking at him, and to me, he's a flamer. If you let a man suck your dick, same thing... Even if you were out of gas, needed a ride or just wanted a cigarette.

If he thinks it's "Ok" to just say "fuck it" and drop it in another dude, then whatever. But if he thinks it's ok and he'll still be considered "straight" then in my opinion (and I'm guessing in the majority of this board's opinion), he's wrong.

Bwahahahaa he even said "if a guy who works out and looks good". That iced the cake.

montess said:

Lawls.

Im surprised more people arent chiming in here. For fucks sake, being gay is not a function of how horny you are.

estray said:
Im surprised more people arent chiming in here. For fucks sake, being gay is not a function of how horny you are.

Didn't we have this discussion the last time you were down here?

musclesntx said:
Sounds like you're speaking from experience, but I disagree. That's like saying being a murderer is genetic. If you kill someone, you are a murderer. If a guy sucks a dick or fucks another man in the ass, he is a fag.

It's pretty cut and dry. A homosexual is someone who practices sex acts with someone of the same gender. Now, you can get all technical with words or whatever and talk about the word gay as it pertains to relationships, but this dude is literally looking for justification to fuck the men in the locker room that he feels are looking at him, and to me, he's a flamer. If you let a man suck your dick, same thing... Even if you were out of gas, needed a ride or just wanted a cigarette.

If he thinks it's "Ok" to just say "fuck it" and drop it in another dude, then whatever. But if he thinks it's ok and he'll still be considered "straight" then in my opinion (and I'm guessing in the majority of this board's opinion), he's wrong.

Bwahahahaa he even said "if a guy who works out and looks good". That iced the cake.
A serial killer can be a genetic defect. Same goes for being gay, it's genetic. Like I said, if you think gay is not genetic and is a choice. Then I will pay you $1,000 if you can be gay for just one day. Just go ahead and decide to be gay. Start liking guys.
:rolleyes: Anyone who says it's a yes or no to any question is narrow minded.
The guy that started this thread is gay. Otherwise he would not talking like he is in the first place. He's obviously "wondering".

musclesntx said:
I'd rather fuck an ugly bitch than a man...

ditto!!! I would even fuck a 90 yr old woman before a man.

just face it, if you have any sexual thoughts of a man you are gay...or bi. your just not suppose to have those kind of feelings for a man

pineapple said:
A serial killer can be a genetic defect. Same goes for being gay, it's genetic. Like I said, if you think gay is not genetic and is a choice. Then I will pay you $1,000 if you can be gay for just one day. Just go ahead and decide to be gay. Start liking guys.
:rolleyes: Anyone who says it's a yes or no to any question is narrow minded.
The guy that started this thread is gay. Otherwise he would not talking like he is in the first place. He's obviously "wondering".

Dude, you're trying to trick me into fucking you. You couldn't pay me $1,000,000 to be gay for one fucking minute... I'm not falling for your little game.

Dude, I was just horny, thats all. So point is, if you fuck a man you are GAY, right? Nothing else matters, you did it, you did it! Damn bro, i guess that fag in highschool who did a chick to prove he was not gay is STAIGHT now. I mean, he did fuck a chick, so hes str8 now! RIGHT?

Juggernaut2148 said:
Prison or not if you screw another dude in the ass you're gay. This is why God gave Hetros two hands....one is the wife the other is the girl you're cheating on your wife with.

Suck a dick = gay
screw a guy = gay
guy screws you = gay.....or you bought a car...one or the other.

Dude, I was just horny, thats all. So point is, if you fuck a man you are GAY, right? Nothing else matters, you did it, you did it! Damn bro, i guess that fag in highschool who did a chick to prove he was not gay is STAIGHT now. I mean, he did fuck a chick, so hes str8 now! RIGHT?

JMHFL7 said:
No, because he still fucked a dude.

jlozan84 said:
No, because he still fucked a dude.

So all in all, everyone is gay, no one could be str8? Because if a fag screws a chick, hes still gay and if a str8 dude one day fucks a dude, then hes gay forever? DOSENT MAKE SENSE DUDE!

Back