Horny enough to fuck a dude in da ass?

You should come visit my gym in that case, they have absolutely no shame here and aren't closeted for the most part. Just a few weeks ago I was showering after a training session and when I got the shampoo out of my eyes I noticed some random guy was peeking through and jerking off while watching me shower. When he saw I noticed him he pulled his pants back up and ran. I yelled out after him "your welcome" hahaha. Kind of grossed me out since it happened at my cousin's gym as well and its creepy when someone is watching you like that uninvited and you not even knowing.

When I go to NYC to visit friends or just BS in the city, you can go to certain neighborhoods and the guys will start hitting on you like you wouldn't believe. I was with an ex-gf years ago and a random gay couple interrupted us and asked if I'd be willing to join a 3sum. First time it had happened so I was taken back by the bluntness but my ex started to get passed since they kept getting in our way and bothering us. They eventually offered her to join in but we politely declined. Few blocks later, same thing except it was one guy alone. Later that same evening, My ex goes into a store to buy some water and when she comes back out another guy is trying to hit on me lol. Moral of the story: if you don't want closeted bi/gay guys come out to NYC.

Lol I used to live in San Francisco, I know all too well how gay and bi men operate at the gym. Back there, there is a sauna where it is literally a 24/7 orgy that goes on, people come and people go to keep it busy. The only time it is stopped is from 3-4 when they clean the place (thank god!). But, I personally find that behavior dispicable. People here even do it where they try to sneak a peek at guys, and quite frankly if you want to see dick go to the internet.

I prefer guys who are more mellow about the whole thing. Being gay doesnt mean you have to be a slut, you can have a life that is a little more focused on things other than sex. But yes, NYC has plenty of open gay men haha.

Lol I used to live in San Francisco, I know all too well how gay and bi men operate at the gym. Back there, there is a sauna where it is literally a 24/7 orgy that goes on, people come and people go to keep it busy. The only time it is stopped is from 3-4 when they clean the place (thank god!). But, I personally find that behavior dispicable. People here even do it where they try to sneak a peek at guys, and quite frankly if you want to see dick go to the internet.

So, I'd really like to know... are glory holes real or some mythological fabrication?

I agree with you though, that creepers are nasty. Like DocD's story about the guy wanking off to him in the public showers WTF!!!!!! If that happened to me I wouldn't know whether to laugh my ass off, feel violated, or run him down for an ass-whooping. Probably laugh my ass off.

I prefer guys who are more mellow about the whole thing. Being gay doesnt mean you have to be a slut, you can have a life that is a little more focused on things other than sex. But yes, NYC has plenty of open gay men haha.

Hey now, nothing wrong with being a skankaroo. As long as all parties involved are consenting and enjoying it, then there ain't nothing wrong with wearing your slut pride pin! :D

View attachment 551486

Just curious, are you grossed out by gay pride parades too? Because it's full of debauchery and slut-whoredom at those things.

Hahaha. Yes I've heard about San Fran but never went out that far west. I've always wanted to go to Cali for the :smoker::smokepoke but that's another story. Those same "saunas" exist in NYC too. I'd hate to be the one who had to clean that :crying: I do find the thought of bodily fluids on ever square inch of a place like that despicable as well (male or female), but to each their own. That's why I argue to get rid of labels completely bc every single person has a unique taste. No two people are ever alike in their sexuality. Yes if you want to see dick and the "viewee" isn't amenable to it or even knowing its happening, show a little class. Being gay doesn't give you the excuse to do things like that anymore than being straight does. Shit, if a guy did that to a girl, he's labeled a peeping Tom and charged with a 3rd or 4th degree sex crime. I have no problem with "gay"guys but I do find some of the flamboyancy a little over the top. Some do it it solely for attention and its a shame you have to make a fool of yourself to get that attention. NYC is like the place to have it all. Straights, gays, trannys etc. whatever you want you can find here. And there's nothing wrong with being a slut, I mean damn I consider myself one (or whatever the male equivalent would be) hahaha :jump:

So, I'd really like to know... are glory holes real or some mythological fabrication?

I agree with you though, that creepers are nasty. Like DocD's story about the guy wanking off to him in the public showers WTF!!!!!! If that happened to me I wouldn't know whether to laugh my ass off, feel violated, or run him down for an ass-whooping. Probably laugh my ass off.

Hey now, nothing wrong with being a skankaroo. As long as all parties involved are consenting and enjoying it, then there ain't nothing wrong with wearing your slut pride pin! :D

View attachment 551486

Just curious, are you grossed out by gay pride parades too? Because it's full of debauchery and slut-whoredom at those things.

I actually laughed a little bit while still feeling violated. I don't care if you're straight, bi, or gay you have no right to invade someone's privacy like that in a shower (unless you're at a Turkish bath or a San Francisco sauna lol) or any other place without their consent. But I also laughed at it thinking the guy was so scared of me he literally turned and started running with his shorts around his ankles and almost tripped. I went to a NYC gay pride parade to support some of my friends and never again in my life!!! I was mortified at what they got away with doing when anyone else would be charged with some sort of sex crime. Plus it was just too over the top etc. I told my friends "next time I'll support you with a ride to the train station or driving you down but you're on your own at the parade". I'd rather go walk Central Park for a few hours than go again. And glory holes are not a mythical fabrication like unicorns and leprechauns, they are very real.

Personally, I love the gay parade. I go religiously every single year and dress up and join in on the festivities. Why not? There's a fuck ton of hot ass dudes with RIPPED bodies wearing practically nothing, and the gays spin THE SICKEST dirty house and hardstyle ever! :D

I've always wanted to go to Folsom Street Fair. I've seen pictures of what it's like in SF during that time, and their BDSM shows looks pretty fucking hardcore.

I live in such a liberal city I always forget that there are people out there that are kinda prudish. :D Next time, when they do all the super slutty perverted gay shit in the parade, they should all hold up signs that say "U MAD BRO???" :laugh: ROFL

Last edited:
Hahaha. Yes I've heard about San Fran but never went out that far west. I've always wanted to go to Cali for the :smoker::smokepoke but that's another story. Those same "saunas" exist in NYC too. I'd hate to be the one who had to clean that :crying: I do find the thought of bodily fluids on ever square inch of a place like that despicable as well (male or female), but to each their own. That's why I argue to get rid of labels completely bc every single person has a unique taste. No two people are ever alike in their sexuality. Yes if you want to see dick and the "viewee" isn't amenable to it or even knowing its happening, show a little class. Being gay doesn't give you the excuse to do things like that anymore than being straight does. Shit, if a guy did that to a girl, he's labeled a peeping Tom and charged with a 3rd or 4th degree sex crime. I have no problem with "gay"guys but I do find some of the flamboyancy a little over the top. Some do it it solely for attention and its a shame you have to make a fool of yourself to get that attention. NYC is like the place to have it all. Straights, gays, trannys etc. whatever you want you can find here. And there's nothing wrong with being a slut, I mean damn I consider myself one (or whatever the male equivalent would be) hahaha :jump:

Lol society has a very relaxed stance towards aggressive sexual contact towards men. When I was playing WP over in SF, we would go to bars and sell jello shots in our speedos to raise money. I had plenty of guys ran to me to give me cash, but women would somehow think it was ok to grab my junk and all that crap. I guess the thought is as men we want the attention.

Sigh, I wish double standards would go away.

I actually laughed a little bit while still feeling violated. I don't care if you're straight, bi, or gay you have no right to invade someone's privacy like that in a shower (unless you're at a Turkish bath or a San Francisco sauna lol) or any other place without their consent. But I also laughed at it thinking the guy was so scared of me he literally turned and started running with his shorts around his ankles and almost tripped. I went to a NYC gay pride parade to support some of my friends and never again in my life!!! I was mortified at what they got away with doing when anyone else would be charged with some sort of sex crime. Plus it was just too over the top etc. I told my friends "next time I'll support you with a ride to the train station or driving you down but you're on your own at the parade". I'd rather go walk Central Park for a few hours than go again. And glory holes are not a mythical fabrication like unicorns and leprechauns, they are very real.

Well gay men definately know how to party, so if you went at night then yes you have a very interesting experience haha.

If you go to the actual parade, you would notice that it is pretty family friendly, with a lot of businesses and such. But alas, men are whores and without women to curtail us sex happens...a lot.

A man can build 1000 bridges and be called an architect. That same man can build 100 bridges and suck one cock and he will forever be called a cock sucker. You can try to rationalize it all you want but having sex with someone of the same gender makes you gay/homosexual. There is not gray area or just experimenting.

You know, this is an old post, but strong opinions tend to keep a fire burning for a bit. A lot of funny shit was typed out and it may be a joke, but really the joke is on men. Hear me out: You are a man...man wants to have sex...you find willing female participant (you need a woman for this story to work)...you cant control your impulses...unprotected sex...9 months later 1/3 of your income is missing for the next 25 years (assuming they stay in school and are fully dependent on mom). Flip the coin and same story...with a man (if one is so inclined)...you may get something that will hang around longer than 25 years--assuming you do.

Now think about who we are as a collective--people who have discipline. We train. We watch what we eat. We forego other pleasures to achieve goals that other common people will never obtain. I cant tell you how many times I have disappointed a rowdy group of friends on Friday night because I was not going to miss a training day.

Now, how in the hell are you going to put your life in the balance because it seems like "finding something tight" is a good idea. Go home, practice your discipline. You don't cheat on your wife/girl/husband/man (whoever) or hang your life and livelihood in the balance because you are on a test spike. If you have no control over yourself, then you should be on Abilify...not anadrol.

Case in point: My friend's son that is 17 years old had a child last year. Well, guess what...his girl, dropped out of high school and got her GED. He finished because he thought--"hey, I am just a stupid kid...I can do what I want." Unfortunately, child support isn't an option. Its a law. He had to get a job. The mom, while she did have to drop out of high school, got cash dumped on her by the government in the form of grants and scholarships to "achieve the dream of educated single motherhood." There is no glory for him, only a paycheck that is split 3 ways...1/3 uncle sam...1/3 mom and baby...1/3 for the fool who earned 100% of it.

Be a cash cow if you want. Be gay for a quick minute if you want--nobody will know. Ruin your life however you can possibly imagine. Or you could just go home, jerk off and feel the clarity wash over you. Hell it is a lot easier than having to get rid of the image of a deep voiced gym queen bobbing on mister pointy stick and that is assuming he wouldn't tell anyone--and of course he would--and gays don't really pal around a great deal with masculine meat heads...but they do hang out with girls. Do a quick experiment for yourself, ask any woman you would want to date who her ideal man is...then tell her he wants to go out with her, but he is still hurt from his last breakup with his boyfriend and see what she says.

Anyway...I am sorry I hit such a rant. But guys toss everything they have away for nothing. That is why men are always playing the stupid fucking fool on TV. Watch 10 minutes of commercial advertisements today. It is always the stupid, fat, moron father....and the wise, beautiful, multitalented mom laughing at him after she fixes his mistake as she leans confidently on the doorframe in the next room. Follow your dick around and this is what you get. Follow your brain and you will achieve.

If you read this all of the way through, you probably deserve some rep....

I am all about some buttnsex, but never attracted to men. If being on test makes you want to fuck guy, then you have repressed desires you need to embrace because your gay. Accept it like a man, and embrace your sexuality for what it is. Eventually our society will stop stigmatizing homosexuality, but it takes people to be open minded and mature about, instead of creepy like you.

I can't believe how much hatred has been posted to this users comment. As a psychologist, I'm appalled at what I just read...

I think you are gay and just haven't figured it out yet... No big deal though. I like women.... Hot women.. Tits and Ass!. I can't get enough of that!

Anyone here had testosterone levels so fucking nuts that you just need to blow a load? If a DL (down low) dude who works out and looks good wants to suck your dick or get fucked do you go for it?

I see some guys looking at me at gym, but not sure if they are "sizing me up" (checking out my body) or actually want dick? So I dont confront them

When you are horny you are horny and need a something tight to fuck! Right?
Really gay dude. Sorry

Interesting topic...where should I begin???

I'm gay, extremely masculine, and I'm studying Exercise Physiology, so I generally spend more time in a gym or around athletes than I care to. Also I'm aware that there are a lot of gay men that pull some creeper shit that really pisses me off for reasons illustrated on this thread. On the other hand, the undercover creeping is partly due to society driving gay men to sneak around for fear of obnoxious, insecure assholes that can't take a compliment. And by compliment, I mean another man considering you attractive. It happens, get over it.

On that note, GAYS are the perverts??? How about all of the pic galleries on these bodybuilding forums? Tits, vag, etc...oh, and a LOT of women hate walking into free weight areas because the guys can't keep their eyes off of them. So there you go...now you know what women feel like when little-dick retards try to hit on them. Also, how are some of you insulted and offended when you parade around with open side shirts showing side boob, and parade around the locker room flexing and checking yourselves out?

Some of the responses to this thread are pretty hilarious, but right on par with what I'd expect from most straight men who are confident and don't get intimidated by another man looking at them. On the other hand, some of you are fucking ridiculous.

More important to me is that I'm in the fitness industry and regretfully I usually have to tread lightly when guys come up to me talking about the ass or tits of the bitch on the stairmaster. I often refrain from discussing that I'm in a committed engagement with a highly effeminate gay man, who incidentally looks better as a woman than most of the busted women flashing their sloppy pussies in those XXX threads, just so I can avoid the awkwardness of some insecure breeder being afraid I'm gonna try to catch a glimpse of his tragically small dick...we have apps for that.

XOXO
The Forum Faggot

I'm a very opened person , I never evaluate people depending on religion , race, or sexual preferences..
If we agree it's ur right to be gay, sleep near a man , dislike woman then u are free to do that.
Using the same equation, I have the right to dislike being approached by men .
U can be as gay as u want, just keep it away from me.

Back