Hospitalised due to steroids

Hospitalised due to steroids

• Total voters
max33 said:
I'm not lucky bustard; I just don't abuse Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and stick to moderate dosages.

I don't care how reliable your source is the minute u take a needle and inject a unknown substance deep into ur body... you better believe u are a lucky bastard!

Lucky13 said:
Are you on your period ?

Attitudes like yours keep our lifestyle grouped with heroin users.

Not a person who is here for the right reason would ever end up in the hospital.

Niclipse said:
My second cycle landed me the the ER. It was Sunday night and I had spent the weekend drinking. I was already asleep around 9:00pm when my cellphone rang. It was very loud and next to my ear and startled the shit out of my deep sleep. I talked to my buddy briefly and hung up. I then immediately got fuzzy hands, light headed, heart palpations, and couldn't breath. I thought I was dying. I called my friend back and told him to drive me to the ER.

I got there and things cooled down much better by the time I reached an ER bed. I told the doctor I was on steroids and then he immediately stopped caring about my situation and started the speech about how I shouldn't be on them unless I'm making millions in some sport. He then told me risking my life to get pussy is stupid and then left.

The doc didn't tell me at this time, but it was a panic attack. Later in life, I started having them off-cycle and got diagnosed and now I'm on meds. Everything is perfect now on or off cycle.

However, I am on tren right now for the first time and I had a mild panic attack yesterday, but today I'm fine. So far, it's managable. If it gets worse, I'll have to lower the dose to 75mg and if it continues kill it all together.

I've ended up in the ER in December for the samething, I've had panic/anxiety attacks before but never ended up in the ER, been driven there a couple of times but by the time I got there I was ok. December was the first time I ended up in the ER, chest X-rays and X-rays of my heart. Did some blood work and that is when they told me my GFR test was 51, that is a test that tells you if your kidneys are filtering right, should be over 60 and my Creatine/Serum was high and Bilirubin was high also. Couple of wks before this I stopped the TrenE and IGF and was still taking a lower dose of Test and EQ.

Had another attack last month but tough it out and stayed home, scary shit. No one will really realise how scary a panic attack is unless they have one.

Micro

Golgo13 said:
Attitudes like yours keep our lifestyle grouped with heroin users.

If you can find one single post where I have done this feel free to post it ...if not STFU :spank:

Micro said:
I've ended up in the ER in December for the samething, I've had panic/anxiety attacks before but never ended up in the ER, been driven there a couple of times but by the time I got there I was ok. December was the first time I ended up in the ER, chest X-rays and X-rays of my heart. Did some blood work and that is when they told me my GFR test was 51, that is a test that tells you if your kidneys are filtering right, should be over 60 and my Creatine/Serum was high and Bilirubin was high also. Couple of wks before this I stopped the TrenE and IGF and was still taking a lower dose of Test and EQ.

Had another attack last month but tough it out and stayed home, scary shit. No one will really realise how scary a panic attack is unless they have one.

Micro

I hope you are taking a SSRI like Zoloft or Paxil now? Xannax is the bandaid to fix those panic attacks. You'd never need to go to the e.r. again...

Niclipse said:
I hope you are taking a SSRI like Zoloft or Paxil now? Xannax is the bandaid to fix those panic attacks. You'd never need to go to the e.r. again...

I took paxil 6yrs ago and haven't used anything since then. I hardly ever get attacks that bad, in the last 6yrs I would say I've had 4 really bad attacks and ended up in the ER once. I really don't want to be dependant on them.

Micro

you have to be more carefull and ask question or even post a pic so you can get some sort of feed back before using gear ...just a helpful hint......

Lucky13 said:
Are you on your period ?
Don't mean to sound BITCHY but listen up the man is right. You doing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) it's hard enough to process all that shit through your liver, kidneys take a beating, liver takes another one from all the protiens your're ingesting and your're going to give yourself a slap in the ass by drinking while on juice,
WTF hell why that's like going ahead and skydiving with a shute/goggles/helmet/and pads on day that a hurricane is forecasted. It's not about being careful with you sups/ it's about not putting your body through undue stress. Such as writing all this shit for you.

monstro54245 said:
Don't mean to sound BITCHY but listen up the man is right. You doing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) it's hard enough to process all that shit through your liver, kidneys take a beating, liver takes another one from all the protiens your're ingesting and your're going to give yourself a slap in the ass by drinking while on juice,
WTF hell why that's like going ahead and skydiving with a shute/goggles/helmet/and pads on day that a hurricane is forecasted. It's not about being careful with you sups/ it's about not putting your body through undue stress. Such as writing all this shit for you.

Who are you talking too ? What are you talking about ?

Dude, All I'm saying is your're getting advice from the old school fellas and you seem to be fishing for the answer you want to hear. Not what the school of thought is...
Keep an open mind. Hell I'm a newbie to gear myself but if some bro who has umpteen
years of experience tells me something I do like if it was Paine weber and LISTEN

monstro54245 said:
Dude, All I'm saying is your're getting advice from the old school fellas and you seem to be fishing for the answer you want to hear. Not what the school of thought is...
Keep an open mind. Hell I'm a newbie to gear myself but if some bro who has umpteen
years of experience tells me something I do like if it was Paine weber and LISTEN

I still havn't got a clue what your talking about!!!!

This thread was created to find out how common infections and serious side effects were amongst steroid users on this forum, from the look of the poll results 90% of people are infection and serious side effect free.

It has absolutely nothing to do with me personally, it is a poll.

monstro54245 said:
I think you mean E.F. Hutton and I might be the only person old enough on this board to get that reference. lol

Does this include the damage you do in the gym because your on them??? Say you seperate a muscle from the bone? Rip a ligament? Break something because your so pumped and hardcore that you become irresponsible and over do it? :insane2:

Max Carnage said:
Does this include the damage you do in the gym because your on them??? Say you seperate a muscle from the bone? Rip a ligament? Break something because your so pumped and hardcore that you become irresponsible and over do it? :insane2:

Just infections and side effects....doing the above is because ur stupid :D jooooooooke

Not "steroids" per se, but other popular drugs around it.
Specifically Clenbuterol.

However I suspect it was probably a mix of high BP from steroids and the clen and even the T3 I was taking.

Either way, my heart started beating funny, went into the doc after a day or so, he sent me straight to the E.R. I had chronic atrial fibrillation. Had to eat a bloodthinner for two months and got defibrillated twice before it returned to normal.

Moral of the story, never touch clen.

I had a few panic attacks that I've never had before. I remember freaking out and running around the Holiday Inn. I felt if I stayed still I would freak out my heart and die. I honestly didn't know what the fuck I was doing but I had to "get out" of where ever I was.

Back