How bad do you think prohormones hurt me at an early age?

Trucker111

I started taking 1-AD when it was still pretty new and not many people knew anything about it. I was 17, almost 18.. I took that 2-3 times (6 weeks worth), then z-strol and m1t, all over the course of about 2 years. Once all the info came out on how harsh it is, I didn't take any of that again.

How badly do you think that has messed me up? I feel fine now (22yr old), I've had some gyno since I was going through puberty which never went away, and I'm sure all that had something to do with it. Also, receding hair line, but no balding anywhere else..

Just curious.

possibly death

that would have been my only answer if it was your first post...lol

It could have messed up your growth plates...fuse them together too earlier or something like that.

Prohormones are things that never made it to the medical community, either because they were too weak, caused too many sides, or both. Best case, they did very little and you're ok. Worst case, you took a shitload of them, they hurt your development and you had some moderate gains. You'll probably be alright though.

There's nothing wrong with a shit load of testosterone after 18-19 yrs of age. The real harm is done by excess (ANY excess) of DHT & estrogen...

I used strong (methylated) pro-hormones at a young age, and I personally, would MUCH, MUCH rather have a kick ass young adulthood than stay away from "drugs" and live to be 75 years old...

I used strong (methylated) pro-hormones at a young age, and I personally, would MUCH, MUCH rather have a kick ass young adulthood than stay away from "drugs" and live to be 75 years old...
There's a line there. Everybody knows smoking, alcohol, and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) could shorten your life, but we do it anyways for an improved life quality. However, I draw the line at doing stuff that would permanently damage me. I consider closed growth plates at a young age permanent damage that will lower the quality of life. Doing steroids and looking&feeling good all your life, but dying a year younger, is ok in my book. For it increased my life quality where a stunted growth did the opposite. It's a personal choice. And even then, I try to live as long as possible.

Thoms said:
There's a line there. Everybody knows smoking, alcohol, and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) could shorten your life, but we do it anyways for an improved life quality. However, I draw the line at doing stuff that would permanently damage me. I consider closed growth plates at a young age permanent damage that will lower the quality of life. Doing steroids and looking&feeling good all your life, but dying a year younger, is ok in my book. For it increased my life quality where a stunted growth did the opposite. It's a personal choice. And even then, I try to live as long as possible.

Good points...

I dunno though. I do not fear death, but the one thing I do fear is getting older! I just can't see myself as a 40 or 50 year old. I'm 28 now, and it's so depressing closing in on thirty!

I guess if you have kids and/or a wife things change, but if not, what's the point of life when you're over 35 or so?

btw, in regards to the original post...

I too, used prohormones at a fairly young age. I'm a shade under 6' tall, so I don't think I suffered any premature growth stuntage (is that a word?). The one thing I do recall is that they made me shed like a mofo. At the time I didn't notice it was happening due to the fact that my hair was a mop, and therefore I really didn't pay close attention to it. But looking back, my use of prohormones probably set in motion the slight thinnage (is that a word?) I have today.

What da' Hell?????

HeHateMe said:
I do not fear death, but the one thing I do fear is getting older! I just can't see myself as a 40 or 50 year old. what's the point of life when you're over 35 or so?
Are you high?? :spank: ...I'm over 50, still training (keeping "young") and still like to bang chicks...If you have a death wish, inject some rat poison on your 35th birthday since you think it's all "pointless", but maybe you will gain some mental "maturity" and come to your senses beforehand...then, maybe not...(Have you traveled outside the USA? Been in the military? You are 28! The world is your oyster, Son, get with the flippin' program f'crissake!!! Live to be old enough to need HGH! :laugh3: ) :rolleyes:

Reptilicus said:
Are you high?? :spank: ...I'm over 50, still training (keeping "young") and still like to bang chicks...If you have a death wish, inject some rat poison on your 35th birthday since you think it's all "pointless", but maybe you will gain some mental "maturity" and come to your senses beforehand...then, maybe not...(Have you traveled outside the USA? Been in the military? You are 28! The world is your oyster, Son, get with the flippin' program f'crissake!!! Live to be old enough to need HGH! :laugh3: ) :rolleyes:

Two words...Randy Coulture :D

Reptilicus said:
LoL nah I wasn't high :insane2:

Where can I get some potent rat poison just to have on hand? Any legit online sites sell it? Does it stay potent well after it's expiration date?

J/K

I hear what you're sayin. I've been outta the country a few times, haven't served in the military (seriously considered enlisting years ago). I suppose if I were married I'd feel differently. I suppose what I really fear is growing old alone. My relationships haven't exactly been working out, etc. etc. etc.

Anyway, enough of my soap box. You're right. I'm wrong. I should feel differently.

I was already 6'5 at the time, so if they did stunt my growth, that was probably a good thing.. 6'6 now. The only things I'm thinking is my thinned hair, and slightly slim frame. On the other hand, most in my family have thin frames, so that might be it too.

Thanks for responses guys, I just wanted some other points of view.

yea bro i took andros when i was like 15 and im 5 10 so if they did stunt my growth i love being this height..easier to put on mass...but more than likely had no bad effects on you

I gotta agree with the guys here. Unless you took mega doses for extended time, pro-hormones probably didn't do much, good or bad. Some people still swear by them, but I'm pretty doubtful.

Back