Votes: 548 67.2%
  • 18"-19"

Votes: 199 24.4%
  • 20"-21"

Votes: 44 5.4%
  • 21" +

Votes: 24 2.9%

• Total voters
Mine are 18 when pumped closer to 17 when cold at 5'7" 200 lbs.

I think what's considered a big arm depends on a lot of things like how much fat a person has, how tall they are, etc. A ripped 17" arm on someone who is 5'5" looks much bigger than a 19" fatty that's 6'1".

Here's my recipe for 20+ arms:

Take one fabric tape measure and wash in hot water, dry on hottest dryer temp. Repeat 3 times. Re-measure your arms and see that you're 4 inches larger than you thought!

Anything over 17" is noticable in public. 18" and over you're in the very noticable category. 19" is huge, assuming in all of the above that there's some degree of density which increases the perception of size as does small or average bone structure.

I guess we should differentiate for the masses, there is a huge difference between 20" arms, and internet 20" arms

Come on NS, most people don't own a camera or know anyone who does. And the nearest Kinkos might be miles away so they cant get regular pictures scanned. It sucks because I'm sure more people would like to share pics of their huge, ripped arms :D

Hey, that reminds me... when do we get to see pics of your 20" arms Goldie?

I've yet to see anyone any any gym i have ever trained at with legit 20" arms.

95% of the people are blowing smoke out their own ass.

DirkMoneyshot said:

95% of the people are blowing smoke out their own ass.
correct , thats why i dont talk about how much weight im useing because everyone has a 2nd cousin or a hairdressers brother who can squat,bench,deadlift,etc. more then i can :rolleyes:

DADAWG said:
correct , thats why i dont talk about how much weight im useing because everyone has a 2nd cousin or a hairdressers brother who can squat,bench,deadlift,etc. more then i can :rolleyes:

exactly, everyone seems to have that same father's cousin's brother's former room-mate that used to be "this" big, and can lift "this" much... I wish I was as big as this dude

Back