How do I find a DOC thats cool????

rpwhit777

Alright I know , you guys are gonna tell me that there are plenty of cool DOC's right here.. I need to go to a doc to get some tests done that have been recommended by DRJMW, on another thread.. My doc is a candie ass when it comes to AAS. IS there some way to find a doc you can be honest with and have him not reister the info in your file.. I dont want my health care being dropped if you know what I mean.......Any help in this matter will be appreciated........Thanks

Honestly, I would just look in your local yellow pages and find a sports medicine doc. Those are always the coolest! Most of them were formal athletes.

I live in the Columbus Ohio area and we have a doctor who now works almost exclusively with BB'ers. He got started by working with Mike Francois and he took a strong interest in it. He even goes around the country now giving lectures on steroid use. He won't prescribe steroids but he'll do all the test and prescribe the necessary ancillary drugs post cycle.

I understand that he will prescribe Test if you 1st. get on it via black market for a few weeks until your natural levels drop down. You then get off the juice wait until it clears your system then get your blood tested. The blood test will show that you have low levels and thus he can legally prescribe it as hormone replacement therapy.

If you have someone to tell you what tests to take and will help you read the results, there are labs out there that'll get it done for you with out a doctor recommendation. I remember stewmeat on elite posted about this a long time ago and mentioned some labs that has offices nationally.

AP2 said:
Honestly, I would just look in your local yellow pages and find a sports medicine doc. Those are always the coolest! Most of them were formal athletes.

My doc was a powerlifter who ruptured a vessel in his head and almost died...he has juiced and also ran the natural route...he knows what to look for etc...

and dont worry about getting in trouble..technically there is patient client privilage...so they should not be compelled to bust you anyhow...

E

Back