how is this for a first cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
1g testo a week as a first cycle? LOL

dont be one of those teenagers I-know-everything-and-you-dont-know-shit-so-you-should-not-tell-me-what-to-do.

Damn Just because you can do that much is it good for your body... Oh I get it!!! It's like if I go to burger king and eat more and more every day one day guess what, my body is going to know it and so will every one else with all that FAT I'm carrying around.. You want the get big as fast as you can fix well, it don't work that way.. BodyBuilding is a way of life and a way of life that I love and if you think all we do is take juice and get big stay home!!! If you dot your I's and cross your Tee's you can do this for a very long time!!!Be smart.

if you never plan on competing why would you want to use steroids in the first place? to impress others. i have always told myself if i am going to start juicing i better do it for a decent reason, and for me that would be competion, not just to "be big". i am 18 too bro, dont fuck yourself up.

101, i think that is just an opinion... alot of people juice to meet their own goals and don't plan on competing... some just want to be bigger and better... nothing to do with this post, im just saying in general...

im 19 and this is my second cycle and im doin 500mgs a week for 10 weeks wouldnt even think about useing a gram just yet and on top of that your adding orals...thats nuts....test test test fuck the orals for now

Yeh bro. You are going right into an advanced cycle and havent even begun the first. Not a smart idea, if you value your health you;ll wait a bit.. Good luck if you dont..

im with sauceman in the young area.... and on second cycle... well, finishing first cycle, so not exactly....stick with light cycles at first...im gonna do 500test and 500 eq for my second wich is kind of high, but EQ is mild, and i don't plan on bumping the test up past 500 untill the 4th or 5th cycle...(4th or 5th mass cycles) 4th cycle will probly be a cutter so realistically the 5th or 6th....:) gonna take it slow and steady

Take it easy Bro. I'm 19 and a certified personal trainer and sports nutrition counciler. I make plenty of gains with out juice. I is possible to be natural. All I'm saying is learn everything you can about growth before you start to juice. You'll make gains that way. Then if you feel the need for more gains then go for it, but be smart. More is not better!!!

I'm going to start a cycle next month, so I'm not saying that "big boy sups" are bad. Just take your time.

It takes about 1 year to put on 12 pounds of lean mass naturally. I suggest that you try the one year and work with a trainer. Then go for the juice. 12 pounds will put some nice size on you.

semperfi

StoneColdNTO said:
IMO, at 18 you are too young.

Until the age of 24, your body is overflowing with testosterone and growth
hormone. If you can't make progress without drugs when you're still young, you
need to re-evaluate a few things -- mainly your training and your
supplementation. There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to progress on a
consistent basis without drugs. And if you can't, chances are you won't do much
better with drugs. Steroids will also close the growth plates of long bones so if
you haven't reached full height, steroids may prevent further skeletal
development, not to mention, they'll be shutting down your hormonal system at a time when it's reaching maturity. Don't mess with your reproductive system at this point. You're going to need it.

hehe i get the same message on intense training:rolleyes: :cool:

come on man....seriously.....everyone that has posted on this post obviously has some concern for what you are doing.......and most of the guys that have posted are not amateurs, they know what they are doing.....take some advice man, your 18, i can't say anything about being 18 because i started juicing when i was 18, but i can say that my first cycle was going to be huge....not like yours, but big, but i took some advice and did 500 of test, and it was the best decision i have ever made......people can tell you what its like to be on.....but people telling you and the actual experience are like night and day.....you have to learn control.....don't mess yourself up

U My friend ARE OUT OF UR MIND this Is Way too much But Anyway Ill give Advice . Ur SHould Start With DBol for the First 2 to 4 Week and take less Enhantate and Less Propionate Ur Body Will react good dont worry , Especially if Its Ur First CYCLE anyway take care Man and Listen to us We Just want ur Good

------------------------------------------

Never Forget Superman Lives FOREVER

i was too young for my first cycle. i was 17 years old, trained one year and ran 500mg of test and 400mg of deca with some dbol at 10mg in the begining. i do and do not regret doing this, i put on 24lbs and kept 21 of them, now my body will only respond to over 700mg a week. i have done many different types of steroids and even insulin and i am only 19. granted i can out lift about 90% of the people at the gym i work at, but i have no libido at all when i am not on. i cannot get it up half the time and i cannot make any gains unless i am on. think about it before you do it, i am not telling you to not run the gear but do a short light cycle just to see what happens, you will be amazed.

Hey young boy, listen, If your goal is to get as big as possible, go ahead and do it. Don't listen to anyone here in this forum, use all the steroids you can and get huge. That is the reason you are here, to get big. NOW, if you are planing to enjoy your life after you get that big. Well, in that case, I do strongly subject you to listen to every single word this guys had wroten here for you. You are about to fuck up your system.
When you are 18, your car has enough gas in the tank, you don't have to put gas in the radiator, windshield container, glove compartment, front and back seat because you will just ruin the system. By the time you want to drive your car, it will look pretty good but will not work.
In the other hand, your system is extremely busy traying to eliminate all the testosteron you have right now, because you have a lot even when you don't even know that. We (those that use steroids) will never get the amount of active testosterone circulating in our body than you have using any cycle unless we go unsafe and then problems comes. You just don't need it. The excess will shoot down your normal testosterone production at a very dangerous moment, you will have all kind of cardiovacular problems, your chest will be bigger than my wife's boobs and by the time you are 30, we will visit you at the nursing home you will be living to hear the histories about your last sexual act 10 years ago.
I'm a doctor buddy. I love the steroids ( honestly I never used them but I'm about to start) but I do understand the effect and the risk.
I know you will go ahead and use them anyway. But just be carefull and check the result daily. If you girlfriend's moods is getting worse, you are using to much steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back