how long or how many cycles would it take to get iffb pro size

andyjames

sorry for dumb question like this iwas just curious as people say it takes years and years to get any where near jay cutler phil heath ronnie cole etc and takes a shit load ofgear but i have seen very young ifbb pros like 20 sumthing years old like dan hill for example

Aside from maintaining motivation, the biggest issue is most can't afford to live the lifestyle. Younger folks just haven't had to time to become developed. These are all good examples of "Nothing happens overnight" that many people expect. You can't go from 175 lbs to Jay Cutler in 5 years. Most of these guys have lived the lifestyle for over a decade and the juice flow doesn't really stop.

But at the end of the day, most everyone lacks the mindset to become a pro. Here's a good example of how powerful a mind can be:

JB5_8838wtmk_HLPSOLNEQT1.jpg

Aside from maintaining motivation, the biggest issue is most can't afford to live the lifestyle. Younger folks just haven't had to time to become developed. These are all good examples of "Nothing happens overnight" that many people expect. You can't go from 175 lbs to Jay Cutler in 5 years. Most of these guys have lived the lifestyle for over a decade and the juice flow doesn't really stop.

But at the end of the day, most everyone lacks the mindset to become a pro. Here's a good example of how powerful a mind can be:

OMG!! It was like those patterns u stare at and then it appears. WOW...insane and to be applauded like crazy!!!

99% of people could never get to pro size

and you cant cyclE to get to ifbb pro size you stay on

Last edited:
Some people just dont have it. No matter how hard they try, many dont have the money, time, or genetic capability to become pro.

For those that do become pro, usually takes several years and you dont see many become pros at younger than 25. And those pros under 25 started using hormones as teenagers.

Like everyone said you need to be on constantly and have the use of slin and hgh to achieve the desired size. AAS will get you so far, you need GH and slin to push it furthr.

Mad sKills if he can pin his left glute

Cycles don't make pro's. Hell I can take all the roids in the world, but with lack of diet, improper training, etc you will never go anywhere.

Cycling does not formulate an ifbb pro. Thats not done off steroids alone. I have stayed in a motel room with a guy in the npc. The amount of shit in our fridge was ridiculous. HGH, IGF1, homalog, humalin, and all kinds of peptides I dont even know about, with synthol and a bag full of other goodies.

When your off season cycle is 2g test, 800eq, 800deca, 20iu growth every morning, with 15iu insuin every meal and igf in whatever muscle groups you trained that day.... your on a different level. These guys cruise on more test than most of the general population of this board has ever used on a blast. - And thats the npc, We arent talking ifbb pros.

Cycling does not formulate an ifbb pro. Thats not done off steroids alone. I have stayed in a motel room with a guy in the npc. The amount of shit in our fridge was ridiculous. HGH, IGF1, homalog, humalin, and all kinds of peptides I dont even know about, with synthol and a bag full of other goodies.

When your off season cycle is 2g test, 800eq, 800deca, 20iu growth every morning, with 15iu insuin every meal and igf in whatever muscle groups you trained that day.... your on a different level. These guys cruise on more test than most of the general population of this board has ever used on a blast. - And thats the npc, We arent talking ifbb pros.

Insane! How the hell can they afford all that shit if they're not placing pros already? A few part time jobs? Lol

In all actuality its not as much money as you would think. Things are bought in bulk. I could run what i mentioned above for about 450$ a week. 20 grand a year or so. I could afford that off of my salary now if i really needed to.

Back