How many of you honestly have blood tests performed before or after cycles?

Do you get blood work done?

• No, I know I should but I do not

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Yes, before each cycle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, during each cycle

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, after each cycle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, before and after each cycle

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yes, I've gotten them done but not religiously

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
I would like to (but I don't have medical insurance :( ) I do monitor BP at the local drug store machine though, as its free...:) But I usually take ALOT more time off than on so I am not extremely concerned about it (right now).

I don't necessarily think what I do is right, but I wait until about 2 months after cycle has ended, so things should be back to normal, and use that as a guage to see if it is OK to start another cycle.

I quess what I'm saying is a get my blood work done every 6 months and work my cycles around them.

Yes I do. I know it's easier for me than most, because of my set-up, but I encourage everyone to do it. You can learn a lot, in addition to protecting your health. It's one thing to talk about E and T levels, liver, lipids, etc, in an abstract sense; it's another entirely when it's your numbers, staring you in the face in black and white.
The money thing? I don't buy it. Think of the other stuff we spend freely on. And yes, I have to pay for mine, too. The labs don't know me from Adam, nor do they care that my name is the same as the ordering physician!
So take a tip from the ads, and just do it!

My last cycle I had during and 2 months after (which I used as the before test for this cycle)....I'll have another test after my show and then probably stay on until June......I'lll have another inSept then get back on.....that's the plan....

I know I should but I really really really don't like doctors. I have had my levels checked but not regularly.

Nope. I had some major health problems when i was in college, and i hate going to the fucking doctor. I have promised myself though that i will not start my next cycle unless i get a physical first though.

I havent, but I will be before I start my next. My problem is that my current doctor is extremely good friends with my family and I don't not trust at all keeping her big yap shut.

All these guys that don't like doctors!! LOL. Me neither...
Hell, go to the Any Labs place, get them done there.
Oh yeah, if there's something wrong, get an appointment with your source ;-)

buffdoc said:
Oh yeah, if there's something wrong, get an appointment with your source ;-)

Buff, you cracking me up tonight brother! LOL

:p

buffdoc said:
Oh yeah, if there's something wrong, get an appointment with your source ; -)

This has my vote for quote of the day, LOL !!

2 weeks after an ANADROL cycle, I had my blood tested. I had "slightly elevated liver enzymes", they told me. He said that this was acceptable.

bigpresser said:
2 weeks after an ANADROL cycle, I had my blood tested. I had "slightly elevated liver enzymes", they told me. He said that this was acceptable.

A year and a half ago following a month off 4 weeks of methyltest that i bought as d-bol (humabol anyone?), my tests came back with levels high enough that my doc had me get tested for hepatitis. Came back neg. Apparently high ALT and AST run in my family in the first place, even in the non-drinkers, and methyltest and lifting sure don't help.

Back