How much can you bench press??

Also you always see guys focused on their flat bench. You rarely see anyone start off with incline bench cuz they dont wanna tire out and look bad on flat. I was told by a guy who benched 565 raw to always do incline bench first on chest day, that its your bread n butter. I really didnt sit and argue with him about why, he just said so many people focuse on flat bench and dont realize how important incline is.

from my experiences this is a true statement. i typically rotate from week to week. the more you incline press the more you flat bench but this does not work in reverse.

EXACTLY! your on point bro.

Bodybuilders should not care how much they bench anyways.

Powerlifters and athletes should

What is funny is that when i benched the most, i was smaller than i am now.

Bench is not the be all to end all exercises.
To me its worthless in helping to build your chest out
Makes sense to me, but what if you're goal is to be strong and not do bodybuilding, then it's a good lift.

It's all goal dependent.

the question should be how much do you squat!

I personally think squats are the king as well.

But in all honesty it's goal dependent.

all the "how much do you"
squat
Dead
bench
etc..

or the

How big are/is your
arms
legs
chest
etc...

Is strictly goal dependent.

A sprinter wants to be fast, they don't care about size, they only care about being fast.

so they lift for that reason.

An athlete wants to be good at their sport, so they lift and train accordingly. they even break it down to positions within the sport. Some care more about strength, some size, some speed, some endurance etc...

A Bodybuilder does not care about how much they lift, they care about size and symmetry more than strength numbers

A powerlifter don't care if their arms are 16"'s or 22"'s all they care about is their total.

I respect Each type of lifter totally. I love learning about the different techniques to reach these goals.

The different categories of lifters can't really argue though, because the goals are SO different.

Eh, I found out earlier in life its not what your friends lift thats the sport of BB its what you previously lifted verse what your lifting now.

Funny thread.Don't ASS-UME you can bench X amount of weight because you do X amount of weight for reps.

Until you take it out touch your chest and lock it out you havent done it.

Eh, I found out earlier in life its not what your friends lift thats the sport of BB its what you previously lifted verse what your lifting now.

Thats a very true statement bro.

Put it this way, there are some big ass guys in my gym but im not small by any means. But those big ass guys have been lifting for a lot longer than me. But i have made overall alot better progress than them.

Some guys are like 10lbs bigger than me but have been lifting for decades off and on and have not really stuck with it, but i have seen the same results in half the time because i take this shit very seriously.

The only real battle guys is the battle with yourself, not anyone else. And i have won that battle

my personal best is 330 when i was in the advanced muscle science stack and 180lbs... right at this moment 275 x2. im around 182, trying to get back and start with danabol and arom x... lets see

My best ever was 295 and thats the the session that i tore my rotator cuff. Havent tried anything over 225 since then.

that's good weight...

y all natural now?

u should do sarms and keep a log... that would be most interesting.

bench in stats...

Just saw this.
Im cutting up right now, using clen and t3 so, I am not ALL natural. I never looked into SARMS much. Right now I have enough muscle I think I can do the rest on my own..

for now.. :)

Back