How much can you bench press??

matters to me.

if you got hot pussy watching you and you lift 350 i better lift 400 so to call the attention my way.

thats called pussy brain.

i dont really give a shit what i lift. i was lifting 405. not a hope in hell i can do that right now. 2 plates and perfect bar bending form is working a hell of a lot better for me.
fuck pain.

fuck you.. I'll do 15lb dumbell curls with a sweatband on my head and still get more pussy than you, I run game like that..lol

matters to me.

if you got hot pussy watching you and you lift 350 i better lift 400 so to call the attention my way.

i dont really give a shit what i lift. i was lifting 405. not a hope in hell i can do that right now. 2 plates and perfect bar bending form is working a hell of a lot better for me.
fuck pain.

syke you know i'm just playin.. I totally know what you mean though when I see a hot girl in my gym it totally gets me amped

I figured with all the juicers bench presses on this board would be quite a bit better? I havent done a 1RM since high school. I usually end up with 315x4-6 as last press.

fuck you.. I'll do 15lb dumbell curls with a sweatband on my head and still get more pussy than you, I run game like that..lol

blow me i will wear rainbow leg warms and a head band and curl my half empty water bottle and i'll still score. ( may not like what i score. but i will score)

blow me i will wear rainbow leg warms and a head band and curl my half empty water bottle and i'll still score. ( may not like what i score. but i will score)

LMAO, I guess i set myself up for that one..lol

I can just picture that as the girl walks by, you wink at her and say "what's up" She rolls her eyes and laughs

the worst is we have the young kids in there that wear head bands (not dorags) and also wrist bands. i think it may be a new style or something.

the worst is we have the young kids in there that wear head bands (not dorags) and also wrist bands. i think it may be a new style or something.

That is so gay.. I don't wear anything when I work out, jewelry, hats, nothing it just gets in the way. I only wear my ipod when I'm doing cardio. I hate fucking posers

matters to me.

fuck pain.

it would suck to get hurt trying to impress some girls that might not even be impressed by you bench.

i can squat around 500lbs with out a belt or knee wraps. I think the bench press is overrated in terms of strength. if you can bench 400 lbs laying down you better have some damn strong legs to transfer that for into something while your standing up.

2 sets of 8 @ 285lbs, body weight @ 215lbs = now ive got shoulder tendonitis = it hurts to do push ups = fuck my life

At 183lbs bench 3sets of 7 at 275 and 1set of 315 for 2 no spot on wither one! maxed at 345 last year took 7 months off!

it would suck to get hurt trying to impress some girls that might not even be impressed by you bench.

i can squat around 500lbs with out a belt or knee wraps. I think the bench press is overrated in terms of strength. if you can bench 400 lbs laying down you better have some damn strong legs to transfer that for into something while your standing up.

selective reading.
read the bottom of what i wrote. lol
my squats are pretty damn fine. never been above 450 tho. my back aint worth blowing out. but then again all my lifts while on gear are wicked. off gear i suck. lol

Best natural:

BW: 280

315 X 12
405 X 2
430 X 1

Currently 9 weeks into my first cycle:

BW: 292

315 X 15
370 X 7
405 X 4
445 X 1

hadnt maxed in a while,before my shoulder surgery back in january i did 335 x5 and 395x1 flat bench,no cycle.....incline my best is 365x1 and 315x6 no cycle,still weak for my size,my goal is 425 when i fully recover from my shoulder surgery

havent maxed in awhile
but i did hit 315 x 10 on incline bb followed by a couple sets of 12 with 275

got to 8 with 225 on bb military, hoping to get 10-12 next week

last cycle, i was able to flat bench 405 x 5, 385 x 7 but ive been focusing on incline this cycle

i wonder how hard and long you guys had to go at it to hit those numbers! i've been training for 3 years+ now and all i could hit was 220lbs for 3 reps on my first cycle ):

before i quit lifting for almost 4 years due to my....habit..i was benching 200

now, I am utterly having problems with 160.

yes, bench is really my weak spot. A complex thing the bench is :)

Currently 25. Did one 10ml vial cycle of test cyp 3 yrs ago. Currently 181lbs 1 rep max bench 285lbs and no cycle currently. But its coming....

Back